Classic Vietnam 7 day holiday SKU: MSA001
Capture the essence of Vietnam, with its blend of the old and the new.
This 7 day Discovery tour is perfect for those wanting to experience the sprit of urban Vietnam with little time to do so. Visit amazing Ha Long Bay, one of the most stunning natural wonders of Vietnam. Uncover Vietnam rich history of unfortunate events of the recent past in Ho Chi Minh city at the The War Remnants Museum.
Discover Vietnam with award winning tour operator Sens Asia Travel
Choose from 3 levels of accommodation: Comfort, Superior or 5 star Deluxe!
Cruise through the unique Karst bay in Ha Long or visit an ancient town in Hoi An...This tour includes an array of excursions
Transport, selected meals and English speaking guide included
Offer valid for travel till October 31st 2018!
Valid for travel from 1 Oct 2017 - 31 Oct 2018. Shoulder season prices apply.
Offer valid until 15/11/17
View full details here
4 simple steps to make one day today
1. Buy your holiday voucher with the option of 5 easy monthly payments
2. We will contact you to confirm your departure dates
3. Book your preferred dates within 30 days or we’ll give your money back
4. Enjoy your holiday!
Day 1 - Hanoi
Xin chao! Welcome to Hanoi, Vietnam! You are greeted at Noi Bai Airport for your transfer to the hotel. Hanoi is one of Asia’s most enchanting cities, full of culture, history and the engaging contradictions of a rapidly developing yet deeply traditional society. In the afternoon, head out to the Temple of Literature, dedicated to Confucius and built in the 11th century. It was the first university in Vietnam and students still come here to burn incense. You will find a peaceful atmosphere tinged with incense smoke, and sunken lotus ponds populated by fish and turtles. Located at the heart of the city, Hoan Kiem Lake is a historical site and one of the symbols of Hanoi, with Tortoise Tower and Ngoc Son Temple on the lake's two islands. Explore the Old Quarter, a place you must see to experience Hanoi, where you will find shopping and cultural / historical sites all wrapped into one. Meals Included: Nil
Day 2 - Halong Bay Cruise
After breakfast, depart for Ha Long Bay, one of the most stunning natural wonders of Vietnam, a picturesque blend of harmonious transition between the mountains and the sea. On arrival, board a traditional junk and head out into the Gulf of Tonkin amongst the huge limestone outcrops and emerald waters. You will spend the rest of the day cruising around the myriad of tiny islands and many grottoes created by wind and waves over the centuries. Meals Included: Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
Day 3 - Halong Bay Cruise / Hue
Today you continue our cruise in the bay. You will reach the pier before noon and transferred to Hanoi airport for your flight to Hue, where, upon arrival you will be picked up and transferred to your hotel. Meals Included: Brunch
Day 4 - Hue / Hoi An
The Imperial City at Hue is the remnant of a vast citadel. Here you can see the ravages of time and war on what was the carefully designed capital of the Nguyen Dynasty. Next is Thien Mu Pagoda. This 7-storey octagonal tower is a symbol of Hue. Behind the pagoda are peaceful gardens and, somewhat incongruously, the old Austin car which transported Thich Quang Duc to Saigon in 1963 for his self-immolation. Leaving Hue, you head out to Hoi An. The route south from Hue hugs the coast before climbing Hai Van Pass. Stop to admire stunning views over Lang Co Beach and Da Nang City and continue along My Khe Beach to Hoi An. Meals Included: Breakfast
Day 5 - Hoi An
Hop on a bike and cycle to a local farm in Tra Que Village. This small village is well-known for supplying many restaurants and hotels in the Hoi An area with tasty fresh herbs and vegetables. Walk through the vegetable gardens and see how the local farmers work the land, learn about village history and the importance of herbs in Vietnamese medicine and cuisine. Walk Hoi An's ancient streets lined with old wooden houses reincarnated as restaurants, cafés and retail outlets. Hoi An's unique architecture is well displayed in what is arguably Vietnam's most tourist-friendly town. The rest of the day is free at leisure to enjoy the shopping in Hoi An – a paradise for custom made silk, fashionable clothing and accessories. Meals Included: Breakfast and Lunch
Day 6 - Ho Chi Minh
Transfer to the airport for your morning flight to Ho Chi Minh City. Upon arrival at Tan Son Nhat Airport, you are picked up and transferred to your hotel. Formerly Saigon, Ho Chi Minh City is the largest city in Vietnam. It is the bustling economic capital and cultural trendsetter of the country, yet still holds the timeless traditions of an ancient culture.
The War Remnants Museum contains countless artefacts and photographs graphically representing the American War and its devastating impacts. Built between 1877 and 1883, Saigon's Neo-Romanesque Notre Dame Cathedral is a major centre of Catholicism in modern Vietnam, and one of the city’s major landmarks. The Saigon Post Office, a classic French colonial structure, is still a functioning post office today and features huge ceilings, a giant portrait of Uncle Ho, and many beautiful details. The rest of the day is free at leisure, varied shopping centers or night entertainment activities await you. Overnight in Ho Chi Minh City. Meals Included: Breakfast
Day 7 - Ho Chi minh
The morning is free at leisure till we take you to the airport for your onward flight. Meals Included: Breakfast
5 nights accommodation in Single or Twin/Double basis in your preferred chosen level of comfort. (Comfort, Superior or Deluxe)
2 Days/1 Night cruise on boat in Ha Long Bay (twin/double cabin on shared boat)
All transfers with air-conditioned vehicles and the cruise boat
English speaking guide
All entrance fees as per itinerary program
Meals (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner) as indicated in the itinerary program
2 bottles of mineral water per person per day on bus on days of transfer and sightseeing on
International airfares, Domestic airfares ticket from Hue to hanoi nor ticket from Ho Chi Minh city to Da Nang.
Meals, drinks (other than mentioned in the program)
water other than supplied
Visa's if required
Tips (Normal practice is US 4$ per person per day for Guide and Driver)
Optional excursions and activities
Additional transfer required due to any emergency situation
Items of a personal nature (e.g.Phone calls, laundry, beverages)
Product Rating: (0.00)
1. The delivery and insurance cost is for delivery within Australia no matter how many products you order. Charges are per order and are not based on weight.
2. All prices include GST. The items bought are delivered to your door by Australia Post or courier. All of our quality products come with a 30-day money back guarantee if you are not completely satisfied.
3. We strive to deliver every order as soon as possible. On average we will dispatch in stock orders within 48 hours of the order being placed. We dispatch weekdays and delivery times will vary depending on your distance from our dispatch point in Sydney. Due to stock availability of some products, please allow 21 days for their delivery. For couriered items, dispatch and delivery times may vary, please contact us for further information. Please allow four to six weeks for despatch from order date of hampers and products that can be personalised (whether they are personalised or not) due to the complex systems involved.
4. If you are using our interest FREE payment terms, delivery and insurance will be charged in your first instalment.
5. We deliver throughout mainland Australia and Tasmania. But please note, we cannot deliver to the following postcodes - 2899 and 6798.
6. Occasionally, prototype samples are photographed. Production models may vary slightly. You always receive the latest model.
7. Personalised items cannot be returned unless faulty.
8. Products returned must be in original condition and packaging. All batteries must be removed from electrical devices before returning the product. You will receive an immediate credit or refund for the full purchase price (excluding delivery and insurance).
9. All products are supplied for domestic use only and not for any commercial use.
10. Products are dispatched from Innovations, 431 Warringah Road, Frenchs Forest, NSW, Australia.
11. A free gift of a similar value may be substituted if stock of the current free gift is exhausted.