India Golden Triangle 7 day tour including flights SKU: MSN010
Few countries paint as colourful a picture as India.
In just 7 days you will visit the most renowned, mesmerizing and intriguing locations, comfortable in the knowledge you’re in the experienced care of a guide who understands the needs of Australian travellers. Be dazzled by the metropolis of Delhi, enter the mind-blowing Taj Mahal and stay in the jewel of India, Jaipur, renowned for its sensational shopping and home of the incredible Amber Fort.
International return flights from Australia
Meals: 6 breakfasts, 6 lunchs and 6 dinners!
Air-conditioned internal transfers
Activities and admissions detailed in the itinerary
6 nights accommodation in quality hotels
Rickshaw ride, tonga ride & elephant ride included
Tour tipping included - save $150pp!
Multiple departure dates available in 2018
Offer valid until 15/11/17
View full details here
4 simple steps to make one day today
1. Buy your holiday voucher with the option of 5 easy monthly payments
2. We will contact you to confirm your departure dates
3. Book your preferred dates within 30 days or we’ll give your money back
4. Enjoy your holiday!
Day 1 Depart Home City – Delhi
Begin your journey by embarking on your international flight to Delhi. Upon arrival at India Gandhi International Airport you will be met by your tour manager and transferred to your hotel. Take some time to relax and prepare for your full day tour tomorrow.
Day 2 Delhi, Jama Masjid, Qutub Minar
Enjoy your daily breakfast and afterwards your guide will meet you in the hotel lobby to begin your day tour of Delhi. The morning will be spent exploring the Jama Masjid – the largest mosque in India and drive past the Red Fort and the bustling Chandni Chowk bazaar on a rickshaw. In the afternoon you will visit Qutub Minar – built by Qutub-ud-Din-Aibek in 1199, then on to Humayun’s Tomb, India Gate (War Memorial Arch) and the Lakshminarayan Temple. You will also pass the President's House, Parliament House, Government Secretariat Buildings and Connaught Place shopping centre. Afterwards you will gain insight into the local religion at a colourful Hindu temple. Meals: Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner included
Day 3 Delhi – Jaipur
Today, after breakfast in New Delhi we depart for Jaipur. The drive to Jaipur will be approximately 6 hours. Throughout the journey there will be small coffee breaks and photo opportunities at your request and at any time en-route. Upon arrival you will be checked into your hotel. Meals: Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner included
Day 4 Jaipur
In the morning, visit the hillside Amber Fort, the ancient capital of the state. You have the opportunity to enjoy a unique elephant ride (or Jeep ride) to the fort, just as Indian royalty once did. At the top you will admire the unbeatable view and explore the inside of the palaces. Drive back to the ‘Pink City’ of Jaipur and stop at the façade of the famous Hawa Mahal (Palace of the Winds). Continue to the City Palace Museum and view the superb collection of Rajasthani costumes and armoury; then head to Jantar Mantar—the largest stone observatory in world. You will then be driven through the pink rose residential & business areas before you are escorted back to the hotel. Meals: Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner included
Day 5 Jaipur - Agra
Begin the morning with a drive to Agra. Visit the former royal city of Fatehpur Sikri en-route, one of the finest examples of Mughal architectural splendour at its height, built by Emperor Akbar in 1569 and abandoned after 15 years due to scarcity of water. On arrival in Agra you will be checked into your hotel. Enjoy the rest of the day at leisure, exploring the local markets and admiring the famous marble inlay work and masterpieces of embroidery for which Agra is renowned. Meals: Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner included
Day 6 Agra, Taj Mahal, Agra Fort
After breakfast you will visit the palatial Royal Pavilions at the red sandstone Agra Fort to gain an insight into the royal Mughal lifestyle. After enjoying lunch at your hotel you will spend the afternoon exploring the bustling local market. Meals: Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner included
Day 7 Agra – Delhi – Home
Today will begin with an early morning visit to the Taj Mahal in order to avoid the crowds and the heat. Enjoy a short Tonga (horse driven carriage) ride from the parking area to the main entrance. The Taj Mahal is one of the 8 wonders of the world and was built by Emperor Shah Jahan in loving memory of his beloved wife. Afterwards you will be transferred from Agra to Delhi, which will take approximately 4 hours. You will arrive at Delhi International Airport to board your scheduled flight home and you will arrive home the following day. We hope you enjoyed your journey to India with us! Meals: Breakfast, Lunch included
Day 8 Australia - Home
You arrive home
PREFERRED AIRLINE PARTNERS
Other airline partners may be substituted to accommodate specific date requirements and/or scheduling at SNA Tours’ discretion
Sichuan Airlines, China Eastern Airlines and China Southern Airlines.
PREFERRED 4 - 5 STAR HOTELS
New Delhi - Crowne Plaza Hotel
Agra - Radisson Blu, Four Points By Sheraton, Crystal Sarovar Premiere
Jaipur - Four Points By Sheraton, Holiday Inn
Please note: Accommodation partners may be substituted due to availability or scheduling at SNA Tours' discretion.
Substitutions made by SNA Tours will not attract any surcharges or additional fees.
Upgrades and/or special client requests may attract additional fees depending on availability, location, city and travel dates.
International roundtrip airfare All domestic and international transfers
Round trip transfer to and from airport
Sightseeing admissions as specified on itinerary including: Rickshaw ride in Delhi, Tonga ride in Agra & Elephant ride in Jaipur
Private coach with air conditioning
English speaking guide
6 nights hotel accommodation (2 nights in Delhi, 2 nights in Agra, 2 nights in Jaipur)
All Meals: 6 breakfasts, 6 lunches & 6 dinners
India Visa application fee
Laundry and other items of a personal nature
Trip delay or interruption by airline schedule change
Optional insurance coverage is available for baggage, accident and trip cancellation interruption
Cost for anything not specifically mentioned in the listing above
Product Rating: (0.00)
1. The delivery and insurance cost is for delivery within Australia no matter how many products you order. Charges are per order and are not based on weight.
2. All prices include GST. The items bought are delivered to your door by Australia Post or courier. All of our quality products come with a 30-day money back guarantee if you are not completely satisfied.
3. We strive to deliver every order as soon as possible. On average we will dispatch in stock orders within 48 hours of the order being placed. We dispatch weekdays and delivery times will vary depending on your distance from our dispatch point in Sydney. Due to stock availability of some products, please allow 21 days for their delivery. For couriered items, dispatch and delivery times may vary, please contact us for further information. Please allow four to six weeks for despatch from order date of hampers and products that can be personalised (whether they are personalised or not) due to the complex systems involved.
4. If you are using our interest FREE payment terms, delivery and insurance will be charged in your first instalment.
5. We deliver throughout mainland Australia and Tasmania. But please note, we cannot deliver to the following postcodes - 2899 and 6798.
6. Occasionally, prototype samples are photographed. Production models may vary slightly. You always receive the latest model.
7. Personalised items cannot be returned unless faulty.
8. Products returned must be in original condition and packaging. All batteries must be removed from electrical devices before returning the product. You will receive an immediate credit or refund for the full purchase price (excluding delivery and insurance).
9. All products are supplied for domestic use only and not for any commercial use.
10. Products are dispatched from Innovations, 431 Warringah Road, Frenchs Forest, NSW, Australia.
11. A free gift of a similar value may be substituted if stock of the current free gift is exhausted.