All Weather Entry Mat SKU: AWMAT
No more muddy floors - all-weather protection!
It looks like attractive carpet but this is no ordinary mat. Made from polypropylene with a special ridged design, it soaks up moisture and traps dirt to keep your floors sparkling clean. A synthetic rubber backing holds it safely in place and it’s so resistant to rot, mould and mildew that you could use it outdoors. A generous 160 x 100cm, it’s also very easy to clean – just hose it down.
L160 x W100 cm, 5.55kg
Carpet-like polypropylene for both indoor and outdoor use.
8mm thick only most doors glide over it
Unique ridged construction traps dirt and absorb moisture
Slip-resistand rubber backing It won't crush, fade, mold, mildew or rot
Product Rating: (4.39)1. Mrs Dowsley from NSW on 20/12/2017
Attractive in grey at my back door and easy to sweep and keep tidy Excellent thankyou2. Ms Butterfield from VIC on 19/07/2017
This item is exactly what I needed. I have three dogs. I live in a country town and we walk in the park every day. Currently the park is muddy, leafy and wet and lots of the mud, leaves and water came in the back door when we returned home. I use this mat inside my back door and it is working just as I hoped. The leaves and dirt get caught in the mat and I can brush it up or vacuum it when it is dry. This has cut my floor washing significantly. The mat is heavy and rubber backed so it stays in one place. I highly recommend this item..3. Ms Shadlow from NSW on 25/04/2017
I am very Happy with this All Weather Entry Mat which has improved the look of my entry way while catching all the leftovers from the bottom of shoes coming in, Also as I have Vinyl floors it has proved to do as stated by staying safely in place & with no more tripping over edges of mats,The color of the deep Red also blends in very well with my furnishings I would Happily Recommend this product.4. Mr Thompson from VIC on 9/08/2016
One of the best purchases I have ever made. No more wet doggy paws, gone are the old towels.very easy to vaccum and it never slips or slides.5. Miss Lewis on 1/03/2016
It is such a fantastic mat, that I am going to get another one for the outside entrance. The roof tiles are red, so the mat blends in perfectly. Practical and stylish.6. Ms Bowen from WA on 24/02/2016
Very pleased. Traps dirt and is very easy to clean. Should have bought 2.7. Ms Howard from SA on 24/02/2016
Bought for my office at a market garden. Stops the mud and when it is dirty we just take it outside and hose it off. Comes up like new. Now bought 2 more, one grey for home and one red for the boot of my station wagon. Keeps it clean and stops stuff sliding around.8. Miss Burnley from NSW on 8/05/2015
VERY HAPPY WITH PRODUCT, DESCRIPTION EXCELLENT.9. Ms Atkinson from WA on 19/07/2017
I am very happy with this product. The mats have been placed in high traffic areas and are working well. I would recommend this product to anyone who is looking for a good hard wearing mat.10. Dr Rogers from QLD on 8/05/2017
Exactly what we required to place at the top of the stairs leading to our deck. We are happy with the colour and quality.11. Mrs Newman from NSW on 20/08/2016
Is only suitable for outside as the rubber backing stinks even more so when the sun hits it so its purpose was not suitable for me so I use it as an outdoor mat.12. Mrs Kreger from NSW on 9/07/2015
terrible smell which has not diminished13. Mr Keys from VIC on 9/08/2016
We were hoping to use the mat inside the front door. However, it smells so strongly of tar, even after a couple of weeks of hanging it outside, that we have not been able to make use of it yet inside the house.
1. The delivery and insurance cost is for delivery within Australia no matter how many products you order. Charges are per order and are not based on weight.
2. All prices include GST. The items bought are delivered to your door by Australia Post or courier. All of our quality products come with a 30-day money back guarantee if you are not completely satisfied.
3. We strive to deliver every order as soon as possible. On average we will dispatch in stock orders within 48 hours of the order being placed. We dispatch weekdays and delivery times will vary depending on your distance from our dispatch point in Sydney. Due to stock availability of some products, please allow 21 days for their delivery. For couriered items, dispatch and delivery times may vary, please contact us for further information. Please allow four to six weeks for despatch from order date of hampers and products that can be personalised (whether they are personalised or not) due to the complex systems involved.
4. If you are using our interest FREE payment terms, delivery and insurance will be charged in your first instalment.
5. We deliver throughout mainland Australia and Tasmania. But please note, we cannot deliver to the following postcodes - 2899 and 6798.
6. Occasionally, prototype samples are photographed. Production models may vary slightly. You always receive the latest model.
7. Personalised items cannot be returned unless faulty.
8. Products returned must be in original condition and packaging. All batteries must be removed from electrical devices before returning the product. You will receive an immediate credit or refund for the full purchase price (excluding delivery and insurance).
9. All products are supplied for domestic use only and not for any commercial use.
10. Products are dispatched from Innovations, 431 Warringah Road, Frenchs Forest, NSW, Australia.
11. A free gift of a similar value may be substituted if stock of the current free gift is exhausted.