In StockFlamingo Bamboo Curtain SKU: BMCS
A lovely way to keep out flies - it also lets in the cool breeze
Why settle for a boring screen when you can enjoy this beautiful flamingo? The strings of painted bamboo beads do a wonderful job of keeping out flies, mosquitoes and other flying insects as they let the slightest breeze in. And there’s no fiddling with handles and catches – you can easily walk straight through, even when your hands are full. It’s easy to fit and, at 90cm wide and 200cm long, it’s ideal for most standard doors.
W90 x L200 cm, 2kg
Product Rating: (4.75)1. Ms Chapman from QLD on 9/10/2017
Great flamingo !2. Ms Ivanoff from QLD on 26/02/2017
Curtain is just what I was looking for a doorway in my 1 bedroom unit. Very Happy3. Mrs Miles from NSW on 22/02/2017
Love buying from Innovations, great products and I am always kept up to date on the delivery of my goods4. Ms Stewart from WA on 24/11/2016
Look great up and helping me with the fly problem I have.
1. The delivery and insurance cost is for delivery within Australia no matter how many products you order. Charges are per order and are not based on weight.
2. All prices include GST. The items bought are delivered to your door by Australia Post or courier. All of our quality products come with a 30-day money back guarantee if you are not completely satisfied.
3. We strive to deliver every order as soon as possible. On average we will dispatch in stock orders within 48 hours of the order being placed. We dispatch weekdays and delivery times will vary depending on your distance from our dispatch point in Sydney. Due to stock availability of some products, please allow 21 days for their delivery. For couriered items, dispatch and delivery times may vary, please contact us for further information. Please allow four to six weeks for despatch from order date of hampers and products that can be personalised (whether they are personalised or not) due to the complex systems involved.
4. If you are using our interest FREE payment terms, delivery and insurance will be charged in your first instalment.
5. We deliver throughout mainland Australia and Tasmania. But please note, we cannot deliver to the following postcodes - 2899 and 6798.
6. Occasionally, prototype samples are photographed. Production models may vary slightly. You always receive the latest model.
7. Personalised items cannot be returned unless faulty.
8. Products returned must be in original condition and packaging. All batteries must be removed from electrical devices before returning the product. You will receive an immediate credit or refund for the full purchase price (excluding delivery and insurance).
9. All products are supplied for domestic use only and not for any commercial use.
10. Products are dispatched from Innovations, 431 Warringah Road, Frenchs Forest, NSW, Australia.
11. A free gift of a similar value may be substituted if stock of the current free gift is exhausted.