Cotton Cellular Blanket SKU: CELBL
Pure cotton cellular blanket - light and cool in summer!
View Colour Options
Cotton and lightness plus incredibly hard wearing – what more could you want in a blanket? Unlike some synthetic alternatives, pure cotton ‘breathes’ and is very absorbent, so it always feels good, even next to the skin. Easy to wash and dry and finished with a high-quality stitched edging it’s a great way to add a little extra warmth in winter or to stay cool and fresh in summer.
See specifications for sizing.
- 100% Cotton
- Single - 140 x 210cm
- Double - 180 x 210cm
- Queen - 210 x 210cm
- King – 245 x 210cm
- WARM MACHINE WASH
- DO NOT BLEACH
- DO NOT TUMBLE DRY
- WARM IRON IF REQUIRED
- DO NOT DRY CLEAN
Product Rating: (4.47)1. Mr Mcmahon from NSW on 24/09/2018
A cozy layer between sheet and quilt for the winter and probably all I will need during the warmer months.2. Mr Beshir from NSW on 19/04/2018
fantastic3. Ms Burnell from SA on 8/01/2018
All satisfactory.4. Mrs Limpus from QLD on 17/12/2017
I just love these blankets!5. Mrs Trembath from VIC on 10/09/2017
I was very happy with the product.6. Mrs Skiljan from WA on 14/08/2017
Warmth without weight which is what I like about the cellular blanket. It is a good addition to my bedroom.7. Mrs David from NSW on 18/02/2017
I'm really pleased with the cotton blanket we bought for our granddaughter. It will fit in nicely with her setting up her home for the first time. We received it within 3 days of placing our order. Well done, Innovations!8. Mrs Garwood from NSW on 30/01/2017
Great quality, excellent value. Even though I bought a queen bed size, it was a little short, but still does the job.9. Mrs Wallace from SA on 29/01/2017
Great item. Wonderful blanket for summer.10. Mrs Griffin from NSW on 7/01/2017
Thought it would have been a little bigger, but put it on smaller bed, but lovely quality.11. Mr Shaw from SA on 21/11/2017
Our weather is erratic , very hot for days then cooling. The winter weight Doonah disappears quickly to be replaced by the cotton blanket. It does the job well. Not too heavy,suits cooler nights.12. Mrs Lo from NSW on 25/10/2017
I purchased this cell blanket for a christening gift. The child would have many hand me downs but this type of blanket would not be among them. I have been using cell blankets for many years and find this particular one exceptionally comfortable so happily bought it as I believe in useful gifts. I highly recommend it for anyone looking for a different gift.13. Mrs Pimblett from WA on 16/08/2017
I have been looking for this Cellular blanket for a very long time and was fortunate to find it in an innovations catalogue.14. Mr Wozniak from NSW on 31/07/2017
Great item warm and lightweight, just what I was looking for. Same as hospital blankets. Poor colour range.15. Mr Steele from VIC on 11/03/2017
Product does as claimed, most happy.16. Mrs Gerrard from NSW on 29/12/2017
I did not like this one, rough to touch and not comfortable on the bed also, it does not provide any warmth at all17. Mrs Koch from QLD on 5/11/2017
Small for a queen sized blanket more like a double
1. The delivery and insurance cost is for delivery within Australia no matter how many products you order. Charges are per order and are not based on weight.
2. All prices include GST. The items bought are delivered to your door by Australia Post or courier. All of our quality products come with a 30-day money back guarantee if you are not completely satisfied.
3. We strive to deliver every order as soon as possible. On average we will dispatch in stock orders within 48 hours of the order being placed. We dispatch weekdays and delivery times will vary depending on your distance from our dispatch point in Sydney. Due to stock availability of some products, please allow 21 days for their delivery. For couriered items, dispatch and delivery times may vary, please contact us for further information. Please allow four to six weeks for despatch from order date of hampers and products that can be personalised (whether they are personalised or not) due to the complex systems involved.
4. If you are using our interest FREE payment terms, delivery and insurance will be charged in your first instalment.
5. We deliver throughout mainland Australia and Tasmania. But please note, we cannot deliver to the following postcodes - 2899 and 6798.
6. Occasionally, prototype samples are photographed. Production models may vary slightly. You always receive the latest model.
7. Personalised items cannot be returned unless faulty.
8. Products returned must be in original condition and packaging. All batteries must be removed from electrical devices before returning the product. You will receive an immediate credit or refund for the full purchase price (excluding delivery and insurance).
9. All products are supplied for domestic use only and not for any commercial use.
10. Products are dispatched from Innovations, 431 Warringah Road, Frenchs Forest, NSW, Australia.
11. A free gift of a similar value may be substituted if stock of the current free gift is exhausted.