In StockCharlotte and Lottie Figurines SKU: RDPT
2016 Figure of the Year - a beautiful collectable figurine from Royal Doulton
Hand decorated and crafted in bone china, Charlotte is the 25th in the Royal Doulton Figure of the Year series. Wearing a shrug, sun hat and holding a lacy parasol, Charlotte is a graceful study of a young lady enjoying a summer stroll. Charlotte’s beautiful blue gown includes a wrap over bodice, a sash to the waist and a full skirt sweeping over layers of petticoats. Contemporary fashion trends highlighting texture have inspired the applied motifs on Charlotte’s dress, which glisten with subtle metallic highlights. The handmade flowers on her hatband continue the sparkling theme with hand painted blue petals and platinum centres. Produced only for 2016, each figure bears the prestigious Royal Doulton backstamp. Measures 22cm in height. Comes with GWP Lottie, a 14cm bone china figurine who complements Charlotte beautifully.
Product Rating: (0.00)
1. The delivery and insurance cost is for delivery within Australia no matter how many products you order. Charges are per order and are not based on weight.
2. All prices include GST. The items bought are delivered to your door by Australia Post or courier. All of our quality products come with a 30-day money back guarantee if you are not completely satisfied.
3. We strive to deliver every order as soon as possible. On average we will dispatch in stock orders within 48 hours of the order being placed. We dispatch weekdays and delivery times will vary depending on your distance from our dispatch point in Sydney. Due to stock availability of some products, please allow 21 days for their delivery. For couriered items, dispatch and delivery times may vary, please contact us for further information. Please allow four to six weeks for despatch from order date of hampers and products that can be personalised (whether they are personalised or not) due to the complex systems involved.
4. If you are using our interest FREE payment terms, delivery and insurance will be charged in your first instalment.
5. We deliver throughout mainland Australia and Tasmania. But please note, we cannot deliver to the following postcodes - 2899 and 6798.
6. Occasionally, prototype samples are photographed. Production models may vary slightly. You always receive the latest model.
7. Personalised items cannot be returned unless faulty.
8. Products returned must be in original condition and packaging. All batteries must be removed from electrical devices before returning the product. You will receive an immediate credit or refund for the full purchase price (excluding delivery and insurance).
9. All products are supplied for domestic use only and not for any commercial use.
10. Products are dispatched from Innovations, 431 Warringah Road, Frenchs Forest, NSW, Australia.
11. A free gift of a similar value may be substituted if stock of the current free gift is exhausted.