Keep mats and rugs in place - this tape grips all surfaces! Set of 2 rolls
Rugs and mats that slide around are a nuisance and can also cause falls. Here’s a simple solution – just press this 6cm-wide tape in place on the back and they’ll stay in place on both carpets and hard floors. It’s supplied in a pack of two 7.5-metre rolls, is easy to cut to the required length and, as it doesn’t leave a sticky residue, you can remove or reposition it whenever you need to.
2x Rolls each 6Wcms x 7.5mtrs long
Product Rating: (3.75)1. Ms Eury from VIC on 14/03/2018
Have a very small and energetic puppy who was creating havoc with carpet runners. Problem no more.2. Mr Miller from QLD on 7/02/2018
been meaning to buy tapes for a long time , finally did works well3. Mrs Davidson from QLD on 28/11/2017
Works just as you said it would. Holds our rugs in place and now they do not move.4. Mrs Martlew from SA on 21/10/2017
Extremely happy5. Mr Proudfoot from VIC on 7/10/2017
Good product which works well6. Mrs Hine from WA on 18/07/2017
Great stuff7. Ms West from NSW on 16/07/2017
Great product for keeping my floor mats in place, especially with two lively dogs at times skidding about the lino. Works a treat!!!8. Mrs Robinson from ACT on 29/06/2017
This tape works well to keep Rugs in place and is easy to use.9. Mrs Moran from VIC on 24/04/2017
Finally my mat I have on the floor no longer slips. Its amazing.10. Mrs Palangas from NSW on 12/02/2017
I have been buying items from Innovations for many years now and always found them to be of good quality and price and would recommend them to others. This particular item works well as I have a hall runner and need this to keep it in place!11. Miss Armellin from VIC on 16/01/2017
Works perfectly and my rugs stay in place. A miracle product. Highly recommended!12. Mr Hopper from WA on 27/09/2016
Easy to fit, neat, tidy, effective. I hope it has a long life.13. Mrs Oyefeso on 24/09/2016
Very good product. My carpet has stopped moving around. Thanks14. Mrs Cotterill from SA on 14/09/2016
Although it did not work for the original purchase (I bought it for mats on a very high pile carpet), we used it for mats on our wooden floors. The tape is excellent for this purpose.15. Mrs Cooms from QLD on 5/09/2016
Great16. Ms Iserief from NSW on 4/12/2017
Quick postage.17. Mrs Walker from WA on 27/09/2017
Thought it would hold a little better on the ceramic tiles than it's doing.18. Mrs Michie from NT on 4/09/2017
I am very happy with this product. The tape was easy to apply and is holding our mats in place well. I was worried about tripping on the mats because we are getting older and a fall would be very bad news. I definitely did not want to get rid of the mats because they are special to us. This tape is an excellent solution to our problem. It would be a good idea to calculate the perimeters of your mats to know how many rolls before you order.19. Mrs Powell from NSW on 29/06/2016
Works well20. Mr Keogh from VIC on 24/01/2018
Useful on wood floor but ineffective on carpet21. Mrs Crook from VIC on 17/12/2017
Works ok, I have tiles on kitchen and in hallway. Have not slipped yet22. Mrs Drinnan from NSW on 23/07/2017
The tape does not grip as well as I expected.23. Mrs Bassford from NSW on 5/06/2017
The gripper tape is great under rugs on tiles but does not perform well on top of carpet. A bit disappointed.24. Mrs Smith from TAS on 19/09/2016
Happy with the rug gripper tape. It has done the job but is very smelly.25. Ms Mahony from VIC on 28/06/2016
Good but no quite heavy enough for the job I want''ed it to do26. Mrs Simpson from NSW on 25/11/2017
I did not think this tape worked very well. I need to secure mats so I will not trip. Have to keep adjusting. I do not think I could recommend this product.27. Mrs McKie from VIC on 8/10/2017
Not sure if I am doing it right but rug still moving.28. Mrs Smith from SA on 16/01/2017
quite dissappointed. Have only used on a small door mat on wool carpet, but each time I walk on it it moves. Purchased to use on a runner, but not happy that it would not keep a small mat from moving.29. Ms Spencer from NSW on 29/06/2016
I did not like this product at all. It did not seem to stop the rug from moving around on the carpet at all.30. Mr Fleetwood from ACT on 3/07/2017
The product does not work - either on a vinyl floor or carpet - and was a total waste of money. My mats still slide around as they did before I applied this tape.31. Mrs Whittaker from NSW on 11/02/2017
Doesnt work I am afraid32. Mrs Lovatt from NSW on 19/07/2016
Easy to apply to rug, but does not grip on carpet underneath. Money wasted .2 tapes purchased ( 1 and 3/4 tapes unusable)
1. The delivery and insurance cost is for delivery within Australia no matter how many products you order. Charges are per order and are not based on weight.
2. All prices include GST. The items bought are delivered to your door by Australia Post or courier. All of our quality products come with a 30-day money back guarantee if you are not completely satisfied.
3. We strive to deliver every order as soon as possible. On average we will dispatch in stock orders within 48 hours of the order being placed. We dispatch weekdays and delivery times will vary depending on your distance from our dispatch point in Sydney. Due to stock availability of some products, please allow 21 days for their delivery. For couriered items, dispatch and delivery times may vary, please contact us for further information. Please allow four to six weeks for despatch from order date of hampers and products that can be personalised (whether they are personalised or not) due to the complex systems involved.
4. If you are using our interest FREE payment terms, delivery and insurance will be charged in your first instalment.
5. We deliver throughout mainland Australia and Tasmania. But please note, we cannot deliver to the following postcodes - 2899 and 6798.
6. Occasionally, prototype samples are photographed. Production models may vary slightly. You always receive the latest model.
7. Personalised items cannot be returned unless faulty.
8. Products returned must be in original condition and packaging. All batteries must be removed from electrical devices before returning the product. You will receive an immediate credit or refund for the full purchase price (excluding delivery and insurance).
9. All products are supplied for domestic use only and not for any commercial use.
10. Products are dispatched from Innovations, 431 Warringah Road, Frenchs Forest, NSW, Australia.
11. A free gift of a similar value may be substituted if stock of the current free gift is exhausted.