Fun Kitchen Mats SKU: TPKMR
Classic fun kitchen design!
Soft, warm and comfortable under your feet, these practical 137 x 49 cm mats are made from cotton and polyester with a slip-resistant rubber backing. You can machine wash it in cold water, so it’s perfect in front of the sink or the bench where you stand to work. Available in two delightful designs – colourful strutting roosters with their hens or pretty pots of lavender.
W49 x L137 cm
Anti-slip back and machine washable
Product Rating: (4.65)1. Ms Khan from VIC on 25/11/2017
Love the look of the mats on the kitchen floor. I have had many people ask me where I got them from and they look great. They are a bit thin and need to watch your step so you don’t curl the ends or trip on them but other than that I love them.2. Mr Pulis from QLD on 24/08/2017
Excellent service from Innovations and the Mats look great..3. Ms Hardy from QLD on 19/08/2017
does not roll up4. Mrs Smith from NSW on 7/08/2017
Very Happy with the Tapestry kitchen mat. In fact I have put the mat in my craft room and it looks lovely5. Mrs Micale from QLD on 8/05/2017
Just what I wanted, happy with the purchase.6. Mrs Gillies from TAS on 8/05/2017
It was exactly what was advertised looks great in my kitchen.7. Mrs Wallis from VIC on 8/05/2017
Lovely item, as described and very easy to keep clean as it only takes a quick wipe over with a cloth. Does not slip or move on the tiles. Highly recommended.8. Mrs Wall from VIC on 8/05/2017
I Just love the mat, it looks good and does a wonderful job, the waiting was worthwhile. What I like the most is that it does not move and is very comfortable under foot, it is nice and warm and saves all the splashes from the sink, would wholeheartedly recommend it to anyone looking for a kitchen mat.9. Mrs Hardonin from VIC on 24/02/2017
Great help, keeping my kitchen floor safe and clean Love the design10. Miss McColl from NSW on 22/02/2017
I love this mat as it not only saves me having to wipe the tiles on the floor if I accidentally spill water while washing up but it makes my kitchen look really nice. I love it.11. Miss Reading from NSW on 19/02/2017
Love this mat and design. Country theme and colours, looks great in the kitchen. This is the second one that I have bought....because the first one is nearly worn out.12. Mrs Powell from NSW on 12/02/2017
Looks great. Saves more of the floor from the husband's messes.13. Mrs Palangas from NSW on 12/02/2017
This mat looks good in my kitchen, I have had remarks from friends about how good it looks.14. Mrs King from QLD on 27/11/2016
I found that the mat I ordered (Herbs Tapestry ) was of good quality & looks great on my kitchen floor I just love it15. Mr Johnstone from QLD on 9/11/2016
I am delighted to have bought my 2 Herbs Tapestry Kitchen Mats for which I would recommend to all. These are very good to have on the kitchen floor to help people from slipping on any wet floors etc16. Mr Curnow from NSW on 22/10/2016
Perfect.17. Mr Brookman from SA on 9/10/2016
Sensational18. Ms Edwards from WA on 19/09/2016
Perfect size for my needs, great quality and the non slip backing is very effective19. Miss Butler from NSW on 19/07/2016
Mat is very useful protects the wooden floor. Easy to clean20. Mrs Norwell from WA on 19/07/2016
Looked even better than I expected. Very happy & am thinking of ordering another one.21. Ms Anderson from QLD on 25/02/2016
Love it.!!!!22. Mrs Earl from WA on 24/02/2016
I use my mats in the Kitchen and my Caravan, durable, non slip and easy to wash! Lovely..... love the colours and the cloth binding means no unravelling edges when you wash them. Hope they stay on the list for a long time.23. Mrs Brook from QLD on 17/02/2016
I am very happy with the Tapestry Mats. They are nice and comfortable to stand on.24. Mrs Fazey from QLD on 24/08/2015
bright and cheerful, nice size and stays in place25. Mrs Nelson from NSW on 13/01/2015
The Rooster tapestry mat is nice to stand on, easy to keep clean & looks great in my kitchen26. Mrs White from NSW on 12/01/2015
lovely and well received gift27. Ms Obuchova from NSW on 12/01/2015
A quality product. Brings life and colour into the kitchen. Both practical and attractive.28. Mrs Humphries from WA on 13/08/2017
Very happy with them29. Dr Rogers from QLD on 8/05/2017
Love the pattern but more importantly love the extra width and slip resistance when usen by our kitchen sink.30. Mrs Trembath from VIC on 12/02/2017
This my third mat and I love them. The disappointing part is when you machine wash them, as they say you can, the slip resistant backing falls apart. Other than that I love the product.31. Mr Stowe from NSW on 22/11/2016
Always happy with the product and most importantly the price is right.32. Miss Harris from SA on 16/11/2016
Looks lovely in my kitchen.33. Mrs Williams from WA on 17/10/2016
Looks very nice in my kitchen.34. Mrs Studdert on 19/07/2016
excellent for our kitchen35. Ms McPherson from TAS on 1/12/2017
Disappointed that care has not been taken with the edge binding Is crooked and spoils the look. Certainly helps with spills from the sink however it does tend to slip around easily and the corners ride up36. Mrs McKay from QLD on 7/06/2017
Purchased this for caravan. Ideal size however it seems to be pilling but easy to clean with a shake outside or quick brush.37. Mrs Fox from WA on 25/02/2016
Very useful as described. They wash well in cold water but even after only one wash in cold water the non slip rubber backing starts to shred.
1. The delivery and insurance cost is for delivery within Australia no matter how many products you order. Charges are per order and are not based on weight.
2. All prices include GST. The items bought are delivered to your door by Australia Post or courier. All of our quality products come with a 30-day money back guarantee if you are not completely satisfied.
3. We strive to deliver every order as soon as possible. On average we will dispatch in stock orders within 48 hours of the order being placed. We dispatch weekdays and delivery times will vary depending on your distance from our dispatch point in Sydney. Due to stock availability of some products, please allow 21 days for their delivery. For couriered items, dispatch and delivery times may vary, please contact us for further information. Please allow four to six weeks for despatch from order date of hampers and products that can be personalised (whether they are personalised or not) due to the complex systems involved.
4. If you are using our interest FREE payment terms, delivery and insurance will be charged in your first instalment.
5. We deliver throughout mainland Australia and Tasmania. But please note, we cannot deliver to the following postcodes - 2899 and 6798.
6. Occasionally, prototype samples are photographed. Production models may vary slightly. You always receive the latest model.
7. Personalised items cannot be returned unless faulty.
8. Products returned must be in original condition and packaging. All batteries must be removed from electrical devices before returning the product. You will receive an immediate credit or refund for the full purchase price (excluding delivery and insurance).
9. All products are supplied for domestic use only and not for any commercial use.
10. Products are dispatched from Innovations, 431 Warringah Road, Frenchs Forest, NSW, Australia.
11. A free gift of a similar value may be substituted if stock of the current free gift is exhausted.