Rose Design Mat SKU: RSDMT
Attractive, hose-down, hard-wearing floor mat
The beige and cream background gives this mat a light and airy look that works beautifully in contemporary and traditional settings. It’s made from a washable and hard-wearing mix of polyester and cotton with a slip-resistant backing. And, as it measures a practical 140 x 70 cm, it’s ideal for adding warmth to a hard floor or protecting carpet in high-traffic areas. It will add a lovely decorative accent to any room. Not suitable on vinyl floors.
70W x 140L cms
Polyester with dotted non woven fabric backing
Product Rating: (4.75)1. Mr Carter from NSW on 5/07/2017
Carpet has an excellent colour presentation, has a hardy quality, and consequently a second one was purchased after one week.2. Mr Marsh from QLD on 23/07/2016
Great for reducing wear and tear on my wooden floors.3. Mrs Hilger from VIC on 20/07/2016
Love the mat, well priced and fantastic communication about delivery etc.4. Ms Clarendon from QLD on 25/12/2016
very happy with my mat
1. The delivery and insurance cost is for delivery within Australia no matter how many products you order. Charges are per order and are not based on weight.
2. All prices include GST. The items bought are delivered to your door by Australia Post or courier. All of our quality products come with a 30-day money back guarantee if you are not completely satisfied.
3. We strive to deliver every order as soon as possible. On average we will dispatch in stock orders within 48 hours of the order being placed. We dispatch weekdays and delivery times will vary depending on your distance from our dispatch point in Sydney. Due to stock availability of some products, please allow 21 days for their delivery. For couriered items, dispatch and delivery times may vary, please contact us for further information. Please allow four to six weeks for despatch from order date of hampers and products that can be personalised (whether they are personalised or not) due to the complex systems involved.
4. If you are using our interest FREE payment terms, delivery and insurance will be charged in your first instalment.
5. We deliver throughout mainland Australia and Tasmania. But please note, we cannot deliver to the following postcodes - 2899 and 6798.
6. Occasionally, prototype samples are photographed. Production models may vary slightly. You always receive the latest model.
7. Personalised items cannot be returned unless faulty.
8. Products returned must be in original condition and packaging. All batteries must be removed from electrical devices before returning the product. You will receive an immediate credit or refund for the full purchase price (excluding delivery and insurance).
9. All products are supplied for domestic use only and not for any commercial use.
10. Products are dispatched from Innovations, 431 Warringah Road, Frenchs Forest, NSW, Australia.
11. A free gift of a similar value may be substituted if stock of the current free gift is exhausted.