Beautiful, touch sensitive lamp - and it’s easy to see the time!
No more searching around for a switch in the middle of the night! You can simply touch the brass-look base of this delightful lamp to switch it on and off and also to adjust the light from dim to normal or bright. There’s a handy built-in clock with minute hand and the flower-strewn glass shade is pretty enough for your bedroom or sitting room. 39 cm tall and easily assembled, it takes a standard screw-in halogen bulb.
Screws, roundhead nuts and plastic washers upplied in hardware pack to secure glass panels.
Uses large thread-type screw in bulb - dimmable halogen works well.
Product Rating: (4.43)1. Mrs Kropp from NSW on 11/04/2018
very happy with the lamp2. Ms Randall from ACT on 8/01/2018
Bought it for my mum for Christmas and she loves it. Works well and easy to set up3. Mrs Brown from QLD on 6/01/2018
My Mum bought one and when I visited I fell in love with it. Asked my Hubby to buy for Christmas. It is lovely..4. Miss McGavin from QLD on 27/08/2017
I really like the lamp and the clock with it is very good really like it would make a good present for anyone5. Mrs Lee from SA on 19/08/2017
Does the trick for me6. Mrs Saunders from WA on 25/07/2017
Just love our lamps7. Mrs Kinnane from ACT on 25/07/2017
Beautiful lamps. Would be perfect little lamps if the clock had ''glow in the dark'' so you could see the clock in the middle of the night without turning it on if using as bedside lamps which I am but other than that minor detail, these lamps are beautiful. Very happy with them.8. Mrs Van Genderen from QLD on 14/04/2017
I gave one to our friends for their 50th wedding anniversary & one for us for our 54th. We are all very pleased with it.9. Ms Atherton from NSW on 6/04/2017
Great to have a clock to look at when waking with the added benefit of a touch lamp of three different levels of light10. Mrs Allison from QLD on 2/04/2017
I am very happy with this lovely bedroom lamp it gives 3 changes of light and so handy at just a touch away11. Mrs Simmonds from NSW on 18/09/2017
Really love this lamp, easy to assemble.12. Mr Haycraft from NSW on 24/07/2017
Many thanks. The lamp was just what my wife needed as she has arthritic fingers and found the traditional switches difficult to use. This has made a small part of life easier to cope with. The lamp is well set up even with the inbuilt clock .13. Mrs Webb from SA on 2/01/2018
Although lamp is electric, the clock is battery operated and does not have an alarm. Thus, we still need to keep a clock by the bedside. Lamp itself though is very nice and works well.14. Mrs Vincent from NSW on 26/10/2017
Disappointed with the quality of this product, light and flimsy, very fiddly to put together.
1. The delivery and insurance cost is for delivery within Australia no matter how many products you order. Charges are per order and are not based on weight.
2. All prices include GST. The items bought are delivered to your door by Australia Post or courier. All of our quality products come with a 30-day money back guarantee if you are not completely satisfied.
3. We strive to deliver every order as soon as possible. On average we will dispatch in stock orders within 48 hours of the order being placed. We dispatch weekdays and delivery times will vary depending on your distance from our dispatch point in Sydney. Due to stock availability of some products, please allow 21 days for their delivery. For couriered items, dispatch and delivery times may vary, please contact us for further information. Please allow four to six weeks for despatch from order date of hampers and products that can be personalised (whether they are personalised or not) due to the complex systems involved.
4. If you are using our interest FREE payment terms, delivery and insurance will be charged in your first instalment.
5. We deliver throughout mainland Australia and Tasmania. But please note, we cannot deliver to the following postcodes - 2899 and 6798.
6. Occasionally, prototype samples are photographed. Production models may vary slightly. You always receive the latest model.
7. Personalised items cannot be returned unless faulty.
8. Products returned must be in original condition and packaging. All batteries must be removed from electrical devices before returning the product. You will receive an immediate credit or refund for the full purchase price (excluding delivery and insurance).
9. All products are supplied for domestic use only and not for any commercial use.
10. Products are dispatched from Innovations, 431 Warringah Road, Frenchs Forest, NSW, Australia.
11. A free gift of a similar value may be substituted if stock of the current free gift is exhausted.