Slim Oscillating Tower Swing Fan - cool, refreshing air wherever you need it!
With its 26cm base and streamlined design this fan needs less floor space than conventional pedestal styles – and it looks a lot more attractive, too. It stands 80 cm tall, has a practical 130 cm cord and you have three speeds to choose from and a 120 minute timer. As it also oscillates through 90 degrees, it can circulate cool, refreshing air through your sitting room, bedroom or office.
80H x 16d base cms
90 degree swing, 3 Speeds, 120 minute Timer,
220-240V 50Hz 45W
Product Rating: (4.17)1. Ms Dunlop from VIC on 23/01/2018
This is a great fan. I have limited space in my apartment and this fan takes up minimal room but provides an extremely effective flow of air. I looked at other types of fans but chose this one and I am so glad did.2. Mrs O'Connor from VIC on 4/12/2017
I live in a small unit and the fan is just the right size to keep my room cool. Very quiet.3. Mrs Gissing from NSW on 27/11/2017
This fan gives off a great flow of cool air, while being quite unobtrusive.4. Mrs Utick from NSW on 22/11/2017
Very satisfied, does the job very well, and looks very stylish in our family room.5. Mrs Gill from VIC on 20/11/2017
works well in a small area.6. Mrs Whitworth from SA on 30/10/2017
Very quiet when running and has a large oscillating area7. Mrs Norman from WA on 31/01/2018
Nice and cooling with less breeze than most fans.8. Ms Haining from NSW on 18/02/2017
The fan is very good, the only thing that I find fraststating is that the cord is not long enough and I have to attach an extension cord from the power point to use the fan within my apartment.9. Miss McColl from NSW on 18/10/2016
Once I was able to put the bottom together it is a very good fan. The only problem I had was getting the base together, unlike the heater which was so easy it was a bit of a nightmare trying to put the base together.10. Ms Pratt from VIC on 19/09/2016
I haven't needed to use it yet, but the test run seemed to be ideal.11. Mrs Koh from WA on 3/12/2017
Is not silence12. Ms Reilly from QLD on 23/11/2017
The product arrived in good time and in good order. The product is very weak and produces no air flow. A waste of money.
1. The delivery and insurance cost is for delivery within Australia no matter how many products you order. Charges are per order and are not based on weight.
2. All prices include GST. The items bought are delivered to your door by Australia Post or courier. All of our quality products come with a 30-day money back guarantee if you are not completely satisfied.
3. We strive to deliver every order as soon as possible. On average we will dispatch in stock orders within 48 hours of the order being placed. We dispatch weekdays and delivery times will vary depending on your distance from our dispatch point in Sydney. Due to stock availability of some products, please allow 21 days for their delivery. For couriered items, dispatch and delivery times may vary, please contact us for further information. Please allow four to six weeks for despatch from order date of hampers and products that can be personalised (whether they are personalised or not) due to the complex systems involved.
4. If you are using our interest FREE payment terms, delivery and insurance will be charged in your first instalment.
5. We deliver throughout mainland Australia and Tasmania. But please note, we cannot deliver to the following postcodes - 2899 and 6798.
6. Occasionally, prototype samples are photographed. Production models may vary slightly. You always receive the latest model.
7. Personalised items cannot be returned unless faulty.
8. Products returned must be in original condition and packaging. All batteries must be removed from electrical devices before returning the product. You will receive an immediate credit or refund for the full purchase price (excluding delivery and insurance).
9. All products are supplied for domestic use only and not for any commercial use.
10. Products are dispatched from Innovations, 431 Warringah Road, Frenchs Forest, NSW, Australia.
11. A free gift of a similar value may be substituted if stock of the current free gift is exhausted.