No more dark cupboards, wardrobes or stairs - no wiring required!
Dark stairs, unlit cupboards, the garage or shed - now you can have extra light wherever you need it, without expensive wiring. This neat 9cm x 9cm x 13cm pull-cord lamp is powered by 4 x AA batteries (not supplied) or your own mains 6V adaptor. It sticks firmly to any wall, door or shelf - simply peel off the protective backing and press it in place, or if you prefer, use the screw fixings supplied. It's perfect for power cuts, too.
Product Rating: (4.00)1. Ms Topperwien from SA on 11/01/2018
Definitely cheaper than calling in the electrician. I am using it in my pantry.2. Mrs Allison from QLD on 3/12/2016
This is a excellent product as i put it in my pantry & now in the night it lights up my pantry really good & i can see every thing in there real good, i am very happy with it.3. Ms Martin from NT on 12/05/2017
Light works well but not so good at staying stuck to wall in the tropics4. Ms Howard from SA on 13/03/2017
1. The delivery and insurance cost is for delivery within Australia no matter how many products you order. Charges are per order and are not based on weight.
2. All prices include GST. The items bought are delivered to your door by Australia Post or courier. All of our quality products come with a 30-day money back guarantee if you are not completely satisfied.
3. We strive to deliver every order as soon as possible. On average we will dispatch in stock orders within 48 hours of the order being placed. We dispatch weekdays and delivery times will vary depending on your distance from our dispatch point in Sydney. Due to stock availability of some products, please allow 21 days for their delivery. For couriered items, dispatch and delivery times may vary, please contact us for further information. Please allow four to six weeks for despatch from order date of hampers and products that can be personalised (whether they are personalised or not) due to the complex systems involved.
4. If you are using our interest FREE payment terms, delivery and insurance will be charged in your first instalment.
5. We deliver throughout mainland Australia and Tasmania. But please note, we cannot deliver to the following postcodes - 2899 and 6798.
6. Occasionally, prototype samples are photographed. Production models may vary slightly. You always receive the latest model.
7. Personalised items cannot be returned unless faulty.
8. Products returned must be in original condition and packaging. All batteries must be removed from electrical devices before returning the product. You will receive an immediate credit or refund for the full purchase price (excluding delivery and insurance).
9. All products are supplied for domestic use only and not for any commercial use.
10. Products are dispatched from Innovations, 431 Warringah Road, Frenchs Forest, NSW, Australia.
11. A free gift of a similar value may be substituted if stock of the current free gift is exhausted.