Mini Exercise Bike - sit down exercise for your legs and arms
Here’s a great way to get fitter as you tone your legs and arms. Pull out this mini cycle when you’re working or watching TV and you’ll be amazed how easy it is to exercise. You can adjust the resistance and, when you insert 1 x AAA battery (not supplied), the built-in computer tracks time, distance, speed and more. It needs very minor assembly and at just, 31H x 37W x 41L cm, it’s easy to carry and store.
41L x 37W x 31H 2.7kgs
Minor assembly - base and pedals
Instructions Manual; Resistance Dial LCD display - Time, Distance, T & D, Calories estimate, Scan all functions Requires 1.5 AAA battery (not supplied)
Mini spanner, 4x screws and washers and screwdriver supplied
Product Rating: (4.25)1. Dr Baldwin from NSW on 4/12/2016
I have just had a knee replacement and while I am continuing hydrotherapy and walking cannot continue the gym work. This little bike is ideal for exercising while not taking up much space. Its great to use in the evenings.2. Ms Craig from NSW on 18/03/2018
My husband has had a double knee operations and initially unable to use his exercise bike so this was a great solution until he could. The only minor issue we have is the mini cycle should have an adjustable strap to fit larger feet as it seems to only fit women’s feet. He’s still using it and will probably do so till he’s fully recovered.3. Mrs Richardson from TAS on 22/02/2017
We purchased the mini exercise cycle for a friend who cannot exercise much due to medical issues. He is finding it helpful to maintain circulation in his legs.4. Ms Senior from NSW on 8/10/2016
Product is quite easy to assemble and works very well.
1. The delivery and insurance cost is for delivery within Australia no matter how many products you order. Charges are per order and are not based on weight.
2. All prices include GST. The items bought are delivered to your door by Australia Post or courier. All of our quality products come with a 30-day money back guarantee if you are not completely satisfied.
3. We strive to deliver every order as soon as possible. On average we will dispatch in stock orders within 48 hours of the order being placed. We dispatch weekdays and delivery times will vary depending on your distance from our dispatch point in Sydney. Due to stock availability of some products, please allow 21 days for their delivery. For couriered items, dispatch and delivery times may vary, please contact us for further information. Please allow four to six weeks for despatch from order date of hampers and products that can be personalised (whether they are personalised or not) due to the complex systems involved.
4. If you are using our interest FREE payment terms, delivery and insurance will be charged in your first instalment.
5. We deliver throughout mainland Australia and Tasmania. But please note, we cannot deliver to the following postcodes - 2899 and 6798.
6. Occasionally, prototype samples are photographed. Production models may vary slightly. You always receive the latest model.
7. Personalised items cannot be returned unless faulty.
8. Products returned must be in original condition and packaging. All batteries must be removed from electrical devices before returning the product. You will receive an immediate credit or refund for the full purchase price (excluding delivery and insurance).
9. All products are supplied for domestic use only and not for any commercial use.
10. Products are dispatched from Innovations, 431 Warringah Road, Frenchs Forest, NSW, Australia.
11. A free gift of a similar value may be substituted if stock of the current free gift is exhausted.