Sold OutMagnetic Recumbent Exercise Bike SKU: MRBKE
Cycling with extra benefits - good for all levels of fitness!
Just like a conventional bike, a recumbent cycle can give your heart a workout, improve your fitness and tone your muscles. As it supports your back, you can also exercise in greater comfort. This one is easy to assemble, adjusts from 112 – 129cm in length and has smooth, magnetic resistance with adjustable tension control. There’s even a computer, powered by 2 x AAA batteries (not supplied) that logs speed, time, distance, pulse rate and calories burned. Maximum weight 100kg.
112 - 129 W x 57 D x 89 H cm, 21 Kgs
Hardware pack included
Powered by 2 AAA batteries (not included)
Product Rating: (5.00)1. Mrs Welsby from VIC on 23/05/2018
I Love this product. I have a spinal injury and the seat is perfect, nice and comfortable as well. It is a breeze to operate, only thing that could be improved is the info dial. Depending on how far away you set the pedals the dial is hard to read properly, I have to use a torch to read all the details as it progresses, from time to pulse rate. Thanks a lot for this product.
1. The delivery and insurance cost is for delivery within Australia no matter how many products you order. Charges are per order and are not based on weight.
2. All prices include GST. The items bought are delivered to your door by Australia Post or courier. All of our quality products come with a 30-day money back guarantee if you are not completely satisfied.
3. We strive to deliver every order as soon as possible. On average we will dispatch in stock orders within 48 hours of the order being placed. We dispatch weekdays and delivery times will vary depending on your distance from our dispatch point in Sydney. Due to stock availability of some products, please allow 21 days for their delivery. For couriered items, dispatch and delivery times may vary, please contact us for further information. Please allow four to six weeks for despatch from order date of hampers and products that can be personalised (whether they are personalised or not) due to the complex systems involved.
4. If you are using our interest FREE payment terms, delivery and insurance will be charged in your first instalment.
5. We deliver throughout mainland Australia and Tasmania. But please note, we cannot deliver to the following postcodes - 2899 and 6798.
6. Occasionally, prototype samples are photographed. Production models may vary slightly. You always receive the latest model.
7. Personalised items cannot be returned unless faulty.
8. Products returned must be in original condition and packaging. All batteries must be removed from electrical devices before returning the product. You will receive an immediate credit or refund for the full purchase price (excluding delivery and insurance).
9. All products are supplied for domestic use only and not for any commercial use.
10. Products are dispatched from Innovations, 431 Warringah Road, Frenchs Forest, NSW, Australia.
11. A free gift of a similar value may be substituted if stock of the current free gift is exhausted.