Nordic Walker Low Impact Workout - the ultimate total body trainer - at home!
Nordic walking can burn more energy than normal walking as you use both your arms and legs. It also tones your core muscles, stomach, chest and arms along with your legs, hips and buttocks – and this machine makes it easy. Requiring some easy home assembly, it measures 145H x 65W x 70D cm and folds for easy storage. There’s an adjustable midriff support, and you can track your exercise time, calories burned and more – it’s a highly effective way to get into shape that’s great for all ages and fitness levels.
Powder Coated Steel Tubing
147H x 61W x 84D cms
50 x 50 footprint when folded
Adjustable midriff support
4 Function Onboard KCD monitor -
Elapsed Time,Steps Taken, Estimated Calories burnt, Steps per minute and Scan Function
Folds "down" for vertical storage
Product Rating: (4.75)1. Ms Kriss from TAS on 6/08/2018
Purchased my air walker almost two weeks ago and it was promptly delivered. Very pleased with it so far. Having not used such a machine before, it was difficult co-ordinating the movement of both arms and feet but I am slowly mastering the technique. I am 71 years old so thrilled with my progress. A booklet comes with the Walker giving instructions on how to put it together and the stretching exercises included also in the booklet, has been very useful! Would recommend it without hesitation!2. Mrs Parbst from QLD on 5/11/2017
It's an excellent machine that really lives up to everything they promised it can do!3. Mrs Wright from QLD on 22/08/2017
As I am very limited as to what exercises I can do, this has been a great item for me as I am unable to exercise bending my knees. Sturdy and easy to assemble. Would recommend to others.4. Mrs Branch from TAS on 23/04/2017
I love my walker, easy to use and was easy to assemble, I would recommend the Nordic Walker Cross Trainer to anyone5. Mrs Kary from VIC on 3/04/2017
I did a lot of research before buying this product and it came out better than some of the more expensive ones. It is very well made, strong and sturdy, and I use it just about every day. The best exercise ever. thoroughly recommend it.6. Mrs Beaumont from TAS on 19/07/2016
buying my Nordic walker was the best thing I have done for my health and fitness and weight loss. I can do it at anytime of day or evening and spread it throughout the day in short intense periods to get my heart rate up and increase my fitness level. Since getting the walker I have lost 10 kls in 2 months and increased my level of endurance. I am seventy years old with health problems but am determined to maintain improvement with this low impact aerobic walker that I can use in my own home no matter what the weather conditions or time of day. I can recommend this walker and have to all my friends many much younger than me.7. Ms Wilson from NSW on 26/05/2017
So far so good been using the walker for a month every day.8. Mrs Congleton from VIC on 12/04/2015
I''m very happy with my Nordic walker so easy to use
1. The delivery and insurance cost is for delivery within Australia no matter how many products you order. Charges are per order and are not based on weight.
2. All prices include GST. The items bought are delivered to your door by Australia Post or courier. All of our quality products come with a 30-day money back guarantee if you are not completely satisfied.
3. We strive to deliver every order as soon as possible. On average we will dispatch in stock orders within 48 hours of the order being placed. We dispatch weekdays and delivery times will vary depending on your distance from our dispatch point in Sydney. Due to stock availability of some products, please allow 21 days for their delivery. For couriered items, dispatch and delivery times may vary, please contact us for further information. Please allow four to six weeks for despatch from order date of hampers and products that can be personalised (whether they are personalised or not) due to the complex systems involved.
4. If you are using our interest FREE payment terms, delivery and insurance will be charged in your first instalment.
5. We deliver throughout mainland Australia and Tasmania. But please note, we cannot deliver to the following postcodes - 2899 and 6798.
6. Occasionally, prototype samples are photographed. Production models may vary slightly. You always receive the latest model.
7. Personalised items cannot be returned unless faulty.
8. Products returned must be in original condition and packaging. All batteries must be removed from electrical devices before returning the product. You will receive an immediate credit or refund for the full purchase price (excluding delivery and insurance).
9. All products are supplied for domestic use only and not for any commercial use.
10. Products are dispatched from Innovations, 431 Warringah Road, Frenchs Forest, NSW, Australia.
11. A free gift of a similar value may be substituted if stock of the current free gift is exhausted.