Toned, strong - and flexible! 360o movement makes the difference
Striding is heart-pumping exercise that won’t put pressure on your joints! In just a few minutes a day you can tone your legs, lower abs and glutes – and the special 360˚ action helps tighten your inner and outer thighs and increase your hip joint flexibility. The computer (powered by 1 x AA battery, not supplied) tracks your progress. Made from steel to support up to 120kg, it folds from 122H x 54W x 76D cm to 140H x 54W x 25D cm for easy storage. Exercise guide included.
Lots of exercises:
• Easy Striding
• Single Side Extensions
• Double circles forward
• Leg circles forward
• Full striding
• Squat ride
• Calf Stride
H122 x W54 x D76 cm, 17kg
Fold up: H140 x W54 x D25 cm
Monitor SCAN/TIME/COUNT/CALORIES powered by 1 x AA battery not included
Weight limited: 120 kg
Product Rating: (4.67)1. Ms Bryce from VIC on 20/03/2018
About a month ago I brought my Stride Walker home and I was eager to put it together but the instruction book was difficult to understand. After four hours and using a youTube video my Stride Walker was finally assembled and it has been the most enjoyable exercise machine I have ever used. No jarring or painful joints just a smooth gliding motion and the side extensions are so effective I can feel it doing a lot of good. I use my Stride Walker twice a day, half an hour per time and I feel fantastic.2. Mrs Koh from WA on 3/12/2017
Feel like walking in the air3. Mr McLeod from NSW on 19/07/2017
Well made, easy to assembly and easy to use.
1. The delivery and insurance cost is for delivery within Australia no matter how many products you order. Charges are per order and are not based on weight.
2. All prices include GST. The items bought are delivered to your door by Australia Post or courier. All of our quality products come with a 30-day money back guarantee if you are not completely satisfied.
3. We strive to deliver every order as soon as possible. On average we will dispatch in stock orders within 48 hours of the order being placed. We dispatch weekdays and delivery times will vary depending on your distance from our dispatch point in Sydney. Due to stock availability of some products, please allow 21 days for their delivery. For couriered items, dispatch and delivery times may vary, please contact us for further information. Please allow four to six weeks for despatch from order date of hampers and products that can be personalised (whether they are personalised or not) due to the complex systems involved.
4. If you are using our interest FREE payment terms, delivery and insurance will be charged in your first instalment.
5. We deliver throughout mainland Australia and Tasmania. But please note, we cannot deliver to the following postcodes - 2899 and 6798.
6. Occasionally, prototype samples are photographed. Production models may vary slightly. You always receive the latest model.
7. Personalised items cannot be returned unless faulty.
8. Products returned must be in original condition and packaging. All batteries must be removed from electrical devices before returning the product. You will receive an immediate credit or refund for the full purchase price (excluding delivery and insurance).
9. All products are supplied for domestic use only and not for any commercial use.
10. Products are dispatched from Innovations, 431 Warringah Road, Frenchs Forest, NSW, Australia.
11. A free gift of a similar value may be substituted if stock of the current free gift is exhausted.