Instant cosy comfort - transform your recliner or armchair
Make your favourite chair even more welcoming with this cosy cover. The polyester fleece will keep you warm in winter and you can also stay comfortable in summer. It has a non-slip backing which will hold it securely in place and side pockets for essentials like glasses and remote controls. At 216 x 181cm it’s also a great way to protect your furniture – and it’s machine washable.
• Fits over any size armchair
• 100% polyester fleece
• Breathable fabric
• 6 storage pockets
• Machine washable
• Measures 216 x 181cm
W181 x L216 cm
Back fabric with anti-slip dots
Fleece combined with back fabric
3 pockets on each side
Product Rating: (4.24)1. Mrs Jones from QLD on 20/06/2018
Exactly what I wanted, so easy to fit on the lounge chairs, the pockets are amazing for keeping things handy. THANK YOU.2. Mrs Tennant from TAS on 17/06/2018
Warm and comfortable, however, hard to keep in place, needs elastic or some other way to do so3. Mrs Collins from NSW on 16/03/2018
Product was suitable and fitted well. Quality good for the price. Works well for a single recliner.4. Miss Boyd from SA on 13/03/2018
I wish to Thankyou for making a really good product, since receiving these items tonight is the first chance we've had to test them. What a difference they have made, not only are they comfortable, they're not hot, they're not bulky. The recliners material has an almost corduroy feel to it so it''s a little rough. So thanks to these covers they have done exactly what you advertised. Thanks to the team at Innovations.5. Mrs Hawthorne from QLD on 13/03/2018
This product is so great I use it on my leather recliner & no more sweaty feelings in summer & cosy in the cooler times as leather can get quite cold so comfortable & the storage pockets keep all the bits & pieces like remotes Etc always at the ready. great6. Mrs Sutherland from WA on 12/02/2018
My new fleecy recliner cover is just so comfy and fits the chair so well. I also really like the pockets on each side, great for TV remotes and air con remote and any little knick knacks. The cover is well designed and made. I am so happy with my purchase, thank you.7. Mr Farrell from WA on 12/02/2018
Great fit on my chair, however needs some tabs to hold it in place. Very comfortable.8. Mrs Power from QLD on 12/02/2018
Really great9. Mrs Davis from NSW on 5/02/2018
Love my recliner cover, very cosy10. Miss Camiglieri from NSW on 26/01/2018
Thank you for advertising the item. It is exactly what I wanted for my armchairs very good. Now I am going to see if one might fit my lounge as it is high back. I used to have a bedspread over the armchair (double size). Once again thank you.11. Ms Sammon on 20/11/2017
Received chair covers very quickly and they fit our chairs beautifully. Love the side pockets - so handy.12. Mrs Lemberg from QLD on 4/11/2017
I bought 2 of these to try them and was very happy so I bought 2 more - so I can have one set clean and one set in use. Best covers I have had for our recliners!13. Mr Liebich from SA on 9/07/2017
I am very happy with my Fleecy armchair / Recliner cover. I only wish it had some ties on it as it keeps slipping down the chair. I have to lift it up every time I sit on it. Other than the ties I am totally satisfied with the product.14. Mr Osseweyer from NSW on 9/07/2017
Very satisfied with the purchase.15. Mrs Percy from ACT on 13/06/2018
I find this cover comfortable to use but for the fact that the non-slip backing definitely slips. I find that I have to re-position it frequently, which is very annoying. Owing to this I would not say that the item meets it's description.16. Mrs Hall from NSW on 25/05/2018
Generous size, needs to be secured to stay in place ( which is a bit tricky if you do not sew or have a sewing machine to tackle the process of attaching ties or velcrose).17. Mrs Geary from VIC on 6/05/2018
Fleecy Armchair/Recliner Covers. I have bought 418. Mrs Snook from NSW on 8/04/2018
Comfortable but moves a lot19. Mrs Drinnan from NSW on 26/03/2018
Seems OK, but the length from the seat to the foot recliner needs to be a bit longer, and maybe the end could fit like an envelope so not to move. I realise all recliners are different, but is of help.20. Ms Griffith from QLD on 21/02/2018
Very quick turnaround between order and receipt. The product itself is great although not so good on the claim of not slipping. Maybe some sort of weight or strap on the back to keep it more stable.21. Mrs Jones from VIC on 12/02/2018
Nice cover with large pockets, seems to be serviceable.22. Mr Deisel from NSW on 31/12/2017
It looks good,but it does not fit well,as the top part it very long and the bottom part it too short.23. Mrs Wiezel from QLD on 4/12/2017
This product is good quality, fits the armchairs well, is comfortable and the pockets on each side are excellent for holding reading glasses and remote controls.24. Mrs Bird from VIC on 8/11/2017
Problem with this item is it does not stay in place and keeps falling down.25. Ms Daley from VIC on 5/11/2017
Needed something that would be functional and would look good. Found it via Innovations, good choice by me.26. Mr Desmond from QLD on 31/10/2017
Excellent quality and good value, fits my electric recliner chair effectively.27. Mrs Bradley from NSW on 5/07/2017
They are comfortable BUT need something to stop the back falling down. I am going to try to add elastic to the side of the back to prevent it from falling down.28. Mrs Sutherland from WA on 5/07/2017
only thing does not stay in place on leather otherwise very nice product29. Mr Spencer from SA on 11/06/2018
Could do with some straps to hold it in place. Tends to move a fair bit and slip down.30. Mrs Doran from QLD on 24/03/2018
I like the product, it is comfortable to sit on and will be really nice and warm for winter. However, I have one complaint, the non slip backing is not non slip on our chairs. Every time we get up, the back slips down and the seat comes untucked. On the up side, it does keep the chair clean, and on the whole, I am satisfied.31. Ms Falla from NSW on 28/01/2018
Very hard to keep the back of it from falling down every time you sit down. Nothing to keep it in place32. Ms McPherson from TAS on 1/12/2017
A little disappointed that the cover is difficult to keep on the chair. Also the pockets are a great idea but any weight in them when not seated just pulls the cover down Need some way of securing Material is good.33. Mrs Owens from SA on 18/10/2017
These are comfortable and the storage pockets are a bonus. Unfortunately the cover does not stay in place. I bought two for our leather recliners. It constantly slips off the back and arms & ruffles up on the seat. We will have to purchase some 2 sided Velcro to see if this will help. This was a big disappointment.
1. The delivery and insurance cost is for delivery within Australia no matter how many products you order. Charges are per order and are not based on weight.
2. All prices include GST. The items bought are delivered to your door by Australia Post or courier. All of our quality products come with a 30-day money back guarantee if you are not completely satisfied.
3. We strive to deliver every order as soon as possible. On average we will dispatch in stock orders within 48 hours of the order being placed. We dispatch weekdays and delivery times will vary depending on your distance from our dispatch point in Sydney. Due to stock availability of some products, please allow 21 days for their delivery. For couriered items, dispatch and delivery times may vary, please contact us for further information. Please allow four to six weeks for despatch from order date of hampers and products that can be personalised (whether they are personalised or not) due to the complex systems involved.
4. If you are using our interest FREE payment terms, delivery and insurance will be charged in your first instalment.
5. We deliver throughout mainland Australia and Tasmania. But please note, we cannot deliver to the following postcodes - 2899 and 6798.
6. Occasionally, prototype samples are photographed. Production models may vary slightly. You always receive the latest model.
7. Personalised items cannot be returned unless faulty.
8. Products returned must be in original condition and packaging. All batteries must be removed from electrical devices before returning the product. You will receive an immediate credit or refund for the full purchase price (excluding delivery and insurance).
9. All products are supplied for domestic use only and not for any commercial use.
10. Products are dispatched from Innovations, 431 Warringah Road, Frenchs Forest, NSW, Australia.
11. A free gift of a similar value may be substituted if stock of the current free gift is exhausted.