Instant cosy comfort - transform your recliner or armchair
Make your favourite chair even more welcoming with this cosy cover. The polyester fleece will keep you warm in winter and you can also stay comfortable in summer. It has a non-slip backing which will hold it securely in place and side pockets for essentials like glasses and remote controls. At 216 x 181cm it’s also a great way to protect your furniture – and it’s machine washable.
• Fits over any size armchair
• 100% polyester fleece
• Breathable fabric
• 6 storage pockets
• Machine washable
• Measures 216 x 181cm
W181 x L216 cm
Back fabric with anti-slip dots
Fleece combined with back fabric
3 pockets on each side
Product Rating: (4.24)1. Mrs Sutherland from WA on 12/02/2018
My new fleecy recliner cover is just so comfy and fits the chair so well. I also really like the pockets on each side, great for TV remotes and air con remote and any little knick knacks. The cover is well designed and made. I am so happy with my purchase, thank you.2. Mr Farrell from WA on 12/02/2018
Great fit on my chair, however needs some tabs to hold it in place. Very comfortable.3. Mrs Power from QLD on 12/02/2018
Really great4. Mrs Davis from NSW on 5/02/2018
Love my recliner cover, very cosy5. Miss Camiglieri from NSW on 26/01/2018
Thank you for advertising the item. It is exactly what I wanted for my armchairs very good. Now I am going to see if one might fit my lounge as it is high back. I used to have a bedspread over the armchair (double size). Once again thank you.6. Ms Sammon on 20/11/2017
Received chair covers very quickly and they fit our chairs beautifully. Love the side pockets - so handy.7. Mrs Lemberg from QLD on 4/11/2017
I bought 2 of these to try them and was very happy so I bought 2 more - so I can have one set clean and one set in use. Best covers I have had for our recliners!8. Mr Liebich from SA on 9/07/2017
I am very happy with my Fleecy armchair / Recliner cover. I only wish it had some ties on it as it keeps slipping down the chair. I have to lift it up every time I sit on it. Other than the ties I am totally satisfied with the product.9. Mr Osseweyer from NSW on 9/07/2017
Very satisfied with the purchase.10. Ms Griffith from QLD on 21/02/2018
Very quick turnaround between order and receipt. The product itself is great although not so good on the claim of not slipping. Maybe some sort of weight or strap on the back to keep it more stable.11. Mrs Jones from VIC on 12/02/2018
Nice cover with large pockets, seems to be serviceable.12. Mr Deisel from NSW on 31/12/2017
It looks good,but it does not fit well,as the top part it very long and the bottom part it too short.13. Mrs Wiezel from QLD on 4/12/2017
This product is good quality, fits the armchairs well, is comfortable and the pockets on each side are excellent for holding reading glasses and remote controls.14. Mrs Bird from VIC on 8/11/2017
Problem with this item is it does not stay in place and keeps falling down.15. Ms Daley from VIC on 5/11/2017
Needed something that would be functional and would look good. Found it via Innovations, good choice by me.16. Mr Desmond from QLD on 31/10/2017
Excellent quality and good value, fits my electric recliner chair effectively.17. Mrs Bradley from NSW on 5/07/2017
They are comfortable BUT need something to stop the back falling down. I am going to try to add elastic to the side of the back to prevent it from falling down.18. Mrs Sutherland from WA on 5/07/2017
only thing does not stay in place on leather otherwise very nice product19. Ms Falla from NSW on 28/01/2018
Very hard to keep the back of it from falling down every time you sit down. Nothing to keep it in place20. Ms McPherson from TAS on 1/12/2017
A little disappointed that the cover is difficult to keep on the chair. Also the pockets are a great idea but any weight in them when not seated just pulls the cover down Need some way of securing Material is good.21. Mrs Owens from SA on 18/10/2017
These are comfortable and the storage pockets are a bonus. Unfortunately the cover does not stay in place. I bought two for our leather recliners. It constantly slips off the back and arms & ruffles up on the seat. We will have to purchase some 2 sided Velcro to see if this will help. This was a big disappointment.
1. The delivery and insurance cost is for delivery within Australia no matter how many products you order. Charges are per order and are not based on weight.
2. All prices include GST. The items bought are delivered to your door by Australia Post or courier. All of our quality products come with a 30-day money back guarantee if you are not completely satisfied.
3. We strive to deliver every order as soon as possible. On average we will dispatch in stock orders within 48 hours of the order being placed. We dispatch weekdays and delivery times will vary depending on your distance from our dispatch point in Sydney. Due to stock availability of some products, please allow 21 days for their delivery. For couriered items, dispatch and delivery times may vary, please contact us for further information. Please allow four to six weeks for despatch from order date of hampers and products that can be personalised (whether they are personalised or not) due to the complex systems involved.
4. If you are using our interest FREE payment terms, delivery and insurance will be charged in your first instalment.
5. We deliver throughout mainland Australia and Tasmania. But please note, we cannot deliver to the following postcodes - 2899 and 6798.
6. Occasionally, prototype samples are photographed. Production models may vary slightly. You always receive the latest model.
7. Personalised items cannot be returned unless faulty.
8. Products returned must be in original condition and packaging. All batteries must be removed from electrical devices before returning the product. You will receive an immediate credit or refund for the full purchase price (excluding delivery and insurance).
9. All products are supplied for domestic use only and not for any commercial use.
10. Products are dispatched from Innovations, 431 Warringah Road, Frenchs Forest, NSW, Australia.
11. A free gift of a similar value may be substituted if stock of the current free gift is exhausted.