Sofa Cover PVC Grips SKU: SCGRS
Slip covers? You’d never guess - they stay perfectly in place
Slip covers do a great job of refreshing tired furniture – but you often need to do a lot of tucking and re-tucking to keep them neatly in place. Now you can fit them once and forget about them – these flexible PVC grips hold them firmly in place for a smooth and tailored look. There are sets for armchairs and two or three-seater sofas and you can use them over and over again.
Armchair: 1 pcs 61 L cm & 2 pcs 46 L cm
Love seat: 2 pcs 61 L cm & 2 pcs 46 L cm
3 seaters: 3 pcs 61 L cm & 2 pcs 46 L cm
Product Rating: (3.90)1. Ms Abizdris from VIC on 18/04/2018
Made all the different in the world to that sofa covers not slipping off.2. Mr Harrop from TAS on 13/03/2018
These cover grips work perfectly for my two seater couch. Prior to using these grips, one had to constantly re-adjust the couch cover after sitting on it, now there is no need to as the cover stays in shape. Great idea and well worth the money. I would highly recommend this product.3. Mrs Gebauer from WA on 30/01/2018
SofaCover PVC Grips do the job well as described on the Innovations website.4. Mrs Adams from VIC on 29/01/2018
These work so good. I do not have to keep straightening up the covers, now that I have put in these grips.5. Mr Ellis from NT on 14/06/2017
I bought these to use with the Floral Stretch Furniture Covers but the covers fit so well that I haven't needed to use them.6. Mrs Lorenz from ACT on 13/06/2017
This product solved the problem of my recliner chair cover creeping up constantly. It works really well.7. Dr Wood from NSW on 5/06/2018
These do stay in place at the back rest parts of my leather lounge but not on the arm rests which are the flat, cushioned type. Even so they do make a big improvement in keeping the cover in place.8. Mrs May from SA on 17/05/2018
Works OK, but still don't stay in place for long.9. Miss Collard from NSW on 18/04/2018
Product does exactly what its meant to do, as described in the blurb.10. Mrs Baker from TAS on 13/04/2018
Yes yes these are really good. Not so great when children run and jump on lounges. But they work really well.11. Mrs Limbert from NSW on 31/03/2018
The grips did not come with any instructions but are easy to use. The grips work better that none at all but they do still surface occasionally. However they are easy to tuck down again.12. Mrs Wood from TAS on 12/02/2018
Great to use with the stretch furniture covers. Found it easy to cut some down to size for a better fit on some of our furniture. So far quite happy with this product.13. Mrs Weir from QLD on 21/07/2017
After using swimming noodles cut up previously that were good for five minutes, then popped out of the couch. These little beauties are just the ticket, the cover looks so neat and tidy now, and looks as though it was made to order!14. Miss Purcell from NSW on 17/04/2018
Seem to hold well in some places but not others. Most trouble in the sofa or chair arm area.15. Mrs de Sousa from NSW on 26/03/2018
These grips initially held the cover well but as we use the sofa more and more they tend to come loose and I’m having to re-insert them. They are definitely better than not having them16. Ms Saraswati from QLD on 24/03/2018
They work well on my sofa but not so well on the recliner. I think because the seat slides when you recline. The grips come loose.17. Mrs Battersby from QLD on 20/02/2018
Slip covers are a great idea. They do keep the covers in place better. There is still a lot of tucking and fitting to do though and they still sometimes come out. Need clearer instruction on the angle that they should be inserted.18. Mrs Hardie from WA on 6/08/2017
Helps my new cover stay on superbly.19. Ms Hemmett from WA on 30/01/2018
Unfortunately they don’t work. Disappointing and waste of my money.
1. The delivery and insurance cost is for delivery within Australia no matter how many products you order. Charges are per order and are not based on weight.
2. All prices include GST. The items bought are delivered to your door by Australia Post or courier. All of our quality products come with a 30-day money back guarantee if you are not completely satisfied.
3. We strive to deliver every order as soon as possible. On average we will dispatch in stock orders within 48 hours of the order being placed. We dispatch weekdays and delivery times will vary depending on your distance from our dispatch point in Sydney. Due to stock availability of some products, please allow 21 days for their delivery. For couriered items, dispatch and delivery times may vary, please contact us for further information. Please allow four to six weeks for despatch from order date of hampers and products that can be personalised (whether they are personalised or not) due to the complex systems involved.
4. If you are using our interest FREE payment terms, delivery and insurance will be charged in your first instalment.
5. We deliver throughout mainland Australia and Tasmania. But please note, we cannot deliver to the following postcodes - 2899 and 6798.
6. Occasionally, prototype samples are photographed. Production models may vary slightly. You always receive the latest model.
7. Personalised items cannot be returned unless faulty.
8. Products returned must be in original condition and packaging. All batteries must be removed from electrical devices before returning the product. You will receive an immediate credit or refund for the full purchase price (excluding delivery and insurance).
9. All products are supplied for domestic use only and not for any commercial use.
10. Products are dispatched from Innovations, 431 Warringah Road, Frenchs Forest, NSW, Australia.
11. A free gift of a similar value may be substituted if stock of the current free gift is exhausted.