Magna Vision Glasses
Magna Vision glasses magnify objects by 160% and can also be worn over prescribed glasses or contact lenses, Perfect for arts and craft, detailed work and reading fine print, the non-slip nose pads keep glasses in place.
Product Rating: (3.25)1. Mrs Rawlins from NSW on 19/10/2016
These glasses were very helpful with my reading. A lot of books are printed with very small type now.2. Dr Cameron from QLD on 9/10/2016
Excellent item since my wife has just undergone retinal surgery. Unfortunately you were out of stock, just when she needed the spectacles in order to read a newspaper. By the time the spectacles turned up she had almost returned to normal vision.3. Miss Topper from QLD on 15/05/2017
Also good watching but not impressive4. Ms Watson from NSW on 10/12/2016
Not impressed. It did not help.
1. The delivery and insurance cost is for delivery within Australia no matter how many products you order. Charges are per order and are not based on weight.
2. All prices include GST. The items bought are delivered to your door by Australia Post or courier. All of our quality products come with a 30-day money back guarantee if you are not completely satisfied.
3. We strive to deliver every order as soon as possible. On average we will dispatch in stock orders within 48 hours of the order being placed. We dispatch weekdays and delivery times will vary depending on your distance from our dispatch point in Sydney. Due to stock availability of some products, please allow 21 days for their delivery. For couriered items, dispatch and delivery times may vary, please contact us for further information. Please allow four to six weeks for despatch from order date of hampers and products that can be personalised (whether they are personalised or not) due to the complex systems involved.
4. If you are using our interest FREE payment terms, delivery and insurance will be charged in your first instalment.
5. We deliver throughout mainland Australia and Tasmania. But please note, we cannot deliver to the following postcodes - 2899 and 6798.
6. Occasionally, prototype samples are photographed. Production models may vary slightly. You always receive the latest model.
7. Personalised items cannot be returned unless faulty.
8. Products returned must be in original condition and packaging. All batteries must be removed from electrical devices before returning the product. You will receive an immediate credit or refund for the full purchase price (excluding delivery and insurance).
9. All products are supplied for domestic use only and not for any commercial use.
10. Products are dispatched from Innovations, 431 Warringah Road, Frenchs Forest, NSW, Australia.
11. A free gift of a similar value may be substituted if stock of the current free gift is exhausted.