Super Drying Rack SKU: DRYRK
Easy ways to dry and air! Two spacesaving options
One of these handy laundry racks offers an amazing 32 metres of hanging space – as much as many washing lines – and folds from 106H x 69W x 179cm to just 102H x 69W x 11D for easy storage. The other takes up just 54 x 50cm of floor space yet, opened to 135 cm in height, provides 10 metres of hanging space. Both are ruggedly-made with quality steel frames – which is right for you?
Open up: L179 x W69 x H106 cm, 9kg
Foldup for storage: W69 x D11 x H102 cm
32 meters drying length
2 lockable wheels
Product Rating: (4.00)1. Miss Winkworth from NSW on 25/02/2018
Good buy - holds lot more than my previous airer2. Mrs Hill from NSW on 1/11/2017
Very happy with drying rack. Stable, folds up easy and has plenty of hanging space.3. Mrs Edwards from TAS on 2/08/2017
An excellent drying rack. I have been using a clothes airer that my husband had, and it just fell apart one day, as well as my old faithful that belonged to my Mum. I saw this one and thought I would give it a try. It is value for money and I have no trouble getting clothes dry. Folds away so well and to top it all off it is on casters. 10 out of 10 for this drying rack.4. Mrs Milczarek from SA on 16/12/2017
I was very disappointed with the quality of this product. Although the description stated made with steel frames the picture gave the impression that a part of it was wood. Not so, just imitation wood. The stability of this product was very deficient. I could not see it remaining stable with a full of load of clothes and the rails were too close to get good air flow around the garments. The picture shown is not the dryer that is classed as a small footprint dryer - somewhat misleading. The product although sealed in a plastic wrap was partially disassembled and with no paper instructions or pictorial diagram it was extremely difficult to piece together how the dryer opened up and how to reassemble the parts that had become dislodged. It was eventually achieved but with resultant very sore fingers.
1. The delivery and insurance cost is for delivery within Australia no matter how many products you order. Charges are per order and are not based on weight.
2. All prices include GST. The items bought are delivered to your door by Australia Post or courier. All of our quality products come with a 30-day money back guarantee if you are not completely satisfied.
3. We strive to deliver every order as soon as possible. On average we will dispatch in stock orders within 48 hours of the order being placed. We dispatch weekdays and delivery times will vary depending on your distance from our dispatch point in Sydney. Due to stock availability of some products, please allow 21 days for their delivery. For couriered items, dispatch and delivery times may vary, please contact us for further information. Please allow four to six weeks for despatch from order date of hampers and products that can be personalised (whether they are personalised or not) due to the complex systems involved.
4. If you are using our interest FREE payment terms, delivery and insurance will be charged in your first instalment.
5. We deliver throughout mainland Australia and Tasmania. But please note, we cannot deliver to the following postcodes - 2899 and 6798.
6. Occasionally, prototype samples are photographed. Production models may vary slightly. You always receive the latest model.
7. Personalised items cannot be returned unless faulty.
8. Products returned must be in original condition and packaging. All batteries must be removed from electrical devices before returning the product. You will receive an immediate credit or refund for the full purchase price (excluding delivery and insurance).
9. All products are supplied for domestic use only and not for any commercial use.
10. Products are dispatched from Innovations, 431 Warringah Road, Frenchs Forest, NSW, Australia.
11. A free gift of a similar value may be substituted if stock of the current free gift is exhausted.