In StockPersonal Evaporative Cooler SKU: EVPCL
Compact, personal cooler - don’t suffer in the heat!
Here’s the easy, quiet and environmentally-friendly way to work and relax in comfort all summer long. Just 26H x 13W x 17D cm, this evaporative cooler is compact enough for your desk or a kitchen bench and, as it holds enough water for up to 10 hours, it’s also perfect for keeping your bedroom cool overnight. It has adjustable air vents, non-slip feet and is portable, so you need never be without the relief of its cooling effect.
• 2-Speed design
• Adjustable air vent
• Non-slip rubber feet
• Water-level gauge
• 1 litre water tank provides up to 10 hours of cooling
• Environmentally friendly design
• AC-DC adaptor included, or 4 x C batteries (not included)
H26 x W13 x D17 cm,
AC-DC adaptor included, or 4 x C batteries (not included)
Input: 240V 50Hz Output: 6.0V, 500mA
-Quiet & portable 2 speed fan
-Add cold water for ultra-cooling action
- 32 oz. water tank – up to 10 hours
-Water level gauge
- Ideal for desktop, bedroom & kitchen
- Adjustable air vents
-Non-slip rubber feet
- Environmentally friendly
Product Rating: (4.13)1. Mr Riddle from NSW on 3/12/2017
Good on hot days2. Mrs Shaw from NSW on 22/11/2017
Amazing, saves power, high speed is great.3. Mrs Williamson from VIC on 5/11/2017
I have tried my Evaporative Cooler, I am very happy, as it is not quite summer here yet, I know it will get a lot of use in the hot weather.4. Mrs Khorasanee from SA on 25/02/2017
Does what I expected (no more, no less).Needs very regular filling (about every 6 hours,so not good for all night cooling), but it IS an evaporative cooler so this is to be expected. It is reasonable quiet.5. Ms Cosma from VIC on 23/02/2017
This is the second that I bought for a big bedroom. The other one that I bought before is in the kitchen. They are excellent especially on very hot days. Thank-you.6. Miss McColl from NSW on 22/02/2017
This was a bit hard to figure out how to get it to start but once I finally did, it is absolutely fantastic in the kitchen on those super hot days we have been having. It now stays in the kitchen which makes it so much easier to cook in hot weather.7. Mrs Beauchamp from TAS on 16/11/2016
My Personal Evaporative Cooler is just what I needed for our shack as we have no air conditioning there. It seems to be everything that was stated in the catalogue. I have no complaints whatever.8. Mr Symons from VIC on 13/12/2017
Real cool idea for those times you just want a personal cooler.9. Mrs Robinson from NSW on 11/11/2017
Quite satisfactory -compact - little noise - I purchased two - ideal for small areas - and one or small group people - light in weight and refilling water vessel no problem.10. Ms Rice from QLD on 7/06/2017
Yes good in small areas.11. Mr Marsh from QLD on 23/02/2017
Ideal in a small area.12. Mrs Taylor from QLD on 22/05/2016
This is great for the tropical climate.13. Mrs McDougall from NT on 17/02/2016
Okay, but not as good as I thought it would be. Did give a little relief when we has a power outage though.14. Mrs Studd from VIC on 25/10/2017
I have to say I am disappointed with this item not really strong enough with the air flow or coolness15. Mr Tiplady from VIC on 8/11/2017
Although the Personal Evaporative Cooler did what is said it did - it was NOT very effective in cooling our small caravan when outside temperatures were 30 plus.16. Ms McInnes from QLD on 23/02/2017
Disappointed. Ineffective. Not suited to central or North Queensland climate.
1. The delivery and insurance cost is for delivery within Australia no matter how many products you order. Charges are per order and are not based on weight.
2. All prices include GST. The items bought are delivered to your door by Australia Post or courier. All of our quality products come with a 30-day money back guarantee if you are not completely satisfied.
3. We strive to deliver every order as soon as possible. On average we will dispatch in stock orders within 48 hours of the order being placed. We dispatch weekdays and delivery times will vary depending on your distance from our dispatch point in Sydney. Due to stock availability of some products, please allow 21 days for their delivery. For couriered items, dispatch and delivery times may vary, please contact us for further information. Please allow four to six weeks for despatch from order date of hampers and products that can be personalised (whether they are personalised or not) due to the complex systems involved.
4. If you are using our interest FREE payment terms, delivery and insurance will be charged in your first instalment.
5. We deliver throughout mainland Australia and Tasmania. But please note, we cannot deliver to the following postcodes - 2899 and 6798.
6. Occasionally, prototype samples are photographed. Production models may vary slightly. You always receive the latest model.
7. Personalised items cannot be returned unless faulty.
8. Products returned must be in original condition and packaging. All batteries must be removed from electrical devices before returning the product. You will receive an immediate credit or refund for the full purchase price (excluding delivery and insurance).
9. All products are supplied for domestic use only and not for any commercial use.
10. Products are dispatched from Innovations, 431 Warringah Road, Frenchs Forest, NSW, Australia.
11. A free gift of a similar value may be substituted if stock of the current free gift is exhausted.