Powerful, energy-efficient heater - heats a room fast
Don’t wait to be warm – this halogen heater has up to 1600W of power and, as you can program it to oscillate, it will push heat into all corners of the room. Compact at 68H x 39W x 27D cm it’s economical to run and a choice of 4 settings gives you control over cost as well as temperature. It’s also safe – it cuts out automatically if it’s pushed over.
• 400/800/1200/ 1600W Optional
• Still/rotating button
• Compact design
• Safety cut-out
H68 x W39 x D27 cm, 3 kg
4 halogen heat tubes 400/800/1200/1600W individually controlled
- Still/rotating button
- 4 halogen heat tubes 400/800/1200/1600W individually controlled
Product Rating: (4.53)1. Miss McGavin from QLD on 19/08/2018
very good heater very happy with it nice and warm2. Ms GABRIEL from NSW on 8/08/2018
The Rotating heater is very light to move and warms instantly. Good value for money. The safety cut off is also very good.3. Mrs Fryirs from NSW on 9/06/2018
Enjoy the heater very much. Especially like that it rotates as one does not have to sit directly in front. When operating the bars send out enough warmth and light to make the room feel very cosy.4. Mrs Ditton from NSW on 27/08/2017
Ideal for caravanning, warms van very quickly5. Ms Trewhitt from NSW on 23/08/2017
Keeping in mind that this is not a fan forced but radiant heater, it does a fine job of raising the indoor temperature of a 5m x 10 metre room by about 2 degrees per hour. The mesh safety screen is fine enough and the automatic shut off (if heater is moved or tips over) works fine.The location of the handle makes this lightweight unit easy to move around. The various heat settings work great as well. I have no feedback regarding energy consumption but would recommend this heating unit for small areas.6. Ms Langenberg from SA on 14/08/2017
A good heater7. Miss Reynolds from VIC on 7/08/2017
Great service, swift delivery and product as described.8. Mrs Lee from SA on 5/08/2017
The heater is ideal for me to move around my sewing room these cold days I like the choice of settings9. Mrs Fryirs from NSW on 19/07/2017
Very happy with the rotating heater. It heats the room without making it stuffy. Also the glow that it emits means I can leave the light off it makes you feel warm before you actually sit near it.10. Mrs Martinez from NSW on 10/07/2017
Great heat distribution for a loungeroom11. Mrs Pittendrigh from NSW on 9/07/2017
Excellent and heats my office at home beautifully.12. Ms Churchward from NSW on 27/05/2017
Great heater.13. Miss McColl from NSW on 14/10/2016
I love this heater & being a woman whose Partner has recently gone into a Nursing Home I was surprised at how easy it was for me to put together. It is also easy to store & does not take up a lot of room but on cold days it keeps my unit lovely & warm.14. Mrs Riggs from SA on 10/07/2018
The features of this Rotating Heater are very good, especially the 4 heat settings.15. Ms Jorgensen from SA on 22/07/2018
Heater is okay. Seems to heat the person rather than the room.16. Mrs Stephens from NSW on 28/06/2016
I find the Rotating Heater a bit of a disappointment. It seems very safe in that if it fell over it would turn off, however i don''t find that it is really warm. Gives a low heat but not much in a cold room, however in a small area it does a job.17. Mrs Diggelen from NSW on 13/08/2017
too bright. useless because it shines too bright.
1. The delivery and insurance cost is for delivery within Australia no matter how many products you order. Charges are per order and are not based on weight.
2. All prices include GST. The items bought are delivered to your door by Australia Post or courier. All of our quality products come with a 30-day money back guarantee if you are not completely satisfied.
3. We strive to deliver every order as soon as possible. On average we will dispatch in stock orders within 48 hours of the order being placed. We dispatch weekdays and delivery times will vary depending on your distance from our dispatch point in Sydney. Due to stock availability of some products, please allow 21 days for their delivery. For couriered items, dispatch and delivery times may vary, please contact us for further information. Please allow four to six weeks for despatch from order date of hampers and products that can be personalised (whether they are personalised or not) due to the complex systems involved.
4. If you are using our interest FREE payment terms, delivery and insurance will be charged in your first instalment.
5. We deliver throughout mainland Australia and Tasmania. But please note, we cannot deliver to the following postcodes - 2899 and 6798.
6. Occasionally, prototype samples are photographed. Production models may vary slightly. You always receive the latest model.
7. Personalised items cannot be returned unless faulty.
8. Products returned must be in original condition and packaging. All batteries must be removed from electrical devices before returning the product. You will receive an immediate credit or refund for the full purchase price (excluding delivery and insurance).
9. All products are supplied for domestic use only and not for any commercial use.
10. Products are dispatched from Innovations, 431 Warringah Road, Frenchs Forest, NSW, Australia.
11. A free gift of a similar value may be substituted if stock of the current free gift is exhausted.