Good news for side-sleepers - a cushion designed for you!
If you sleep on your side, this pillow will help to keep your knees and hips aligned and take pressure off your joints and lower back. You could enjoy a better night’s sleep and wake up feeling more comfortable. The high-density memory foam moulds to your shape and the soft, velvet cover zips off for washing. It measures 29H x 21W x 12D cm and has a strap to keep it in place.
L29 x W21 x D12 cm
Velcro strap for either left or right leg
Washable velvet cover with zip
High desity memory foam
Product Rating: (4.20)1. Mrs Ryan from NSW on 11/11/2017
I have problems with my hips but this product makes it more comfortable to sleep, took a little getting used to it but find that it really helps.2. Ms Mulder from VIC on 3/10/2017
Knee Pillow, a blessing for people with sore hips as it keeps the legs straight at night.3. Ms Lombard from QLD on 20/09/2017
I like the knee pillows - I have cut off the elastic strap because in the heat it becomes uncomfortable. I find them very helpful for my hips.4. Mr Keogh from VIC on 24/01/2018
Very comfortable pillow and promotes sleep because of that comfort.5. Mr Burrows from QLD on 3/12/2017
The pillow is great. But I removed the elastic strap as I prefer the pillow to be situated the other way between my legs.6. Mrs Kelly from SA on 7/11/2017
This is a great product and certainly has helped me to sleep on my side to help with my back pain7. Ms Gryphon from SA on 19/07/2017
A great help8. Mrs Taylor from NSW on 6/06/2017
Love my knee pillow, just the size, very easy to turn over in the night just goes with you. Don't have to worry about it white sleeping.9. Mrs Begley from NSW on 24/05/2017
The Knee Pillow took me a little time to get used to but I am now feeling the benefits of sleeping with my neck and spine fully alligned.10. Mrs Crawford from SA on 5/06/2017
Hard to get on, difficult if roll onto your back, bursitis in my hip and using this seems to aggravate it more. Hoping for better luck when bursitis resolves
1. The delivery and insurance cost is for delivery within Australia no matter how many products you order. Charges are per order and are not based on weight.
2. All prices include GST. The items bought are delivered to your door by Australia Post or courier. All of our quality products come with a 30-day money back guarantee if you are not completely satisfied.
3. We strive to deliver every order as soon as possible. On average we will dispatch in stock orders within 48 hours of the order being placed. We dispatch weekdays and delivery times will vary depending on your distance from our dispatch point in Sydney. Due to stock availability of some products, please allow 21 days for their delivery. For couriered items, dispatch and delivery times may vary, please contact us for further information. Please allow four to six weeks for despatch from order date of hampers and products that can be personalised (whether they are personalised or not) due to the complex systems involved.
4. If you are using our interest FREE payment terms, delivery and insurance will be charged in your first instalment.
5. We deliver throughout mainland Australia and Tasmania. But please note, we cannot deliver to the following postcodes - 2899 and 6798.
6. Occasionally, prototype samples are photographed. Production models may vary slightly. You always receive the latest model.
7. Personalised items cannot be returned unless faulty.
8. Products returned must be in original condition and packaging. All batteries must be removed from electrical devices before returning the product. You will receive an immediate credit or refund for the full purchase price (excluding delivery and insurance).
9. All products are supplied for domestic use only and not for any commercial use.
10. Products are dispatched from Innovations, 431 Warringah Road, Frenchs Forest, NSW, Australia.
11. A free gift of a similar value may be substituted if stock of the current free gift is exhausted.