You can walk anywhere with confidence - base pivots for security
This walking stick has a special ‘foot’ which pivots to any angle, helping you to feel much more secure when you’re climbing steps or inclines. It also provides greater stability on slippery or uneven surfaces such as wooden floors, cobblestones and sand. The rugged carbon steel shaft supports up to 110 kg in normal use and adjusts from 82.5 to 98 cm in length. The curved handle also has a cushioned grip for maximum comfort.
Adjustable from 82.5 to 97.8 cm, 0.5kg
Curved handle with cushioned grip
Support up to 110 kg with normal use
Pivot Action for stability
Shock absorbent "Foot" allows walking on most surfaces
Product Rating: (2.75)1. Mrs Samytowski on 24/06/2012
Gives confidence and security This cane has changed my decisions about where I can go. I feel safe walking anywhere now and am not limited at all.Wonderful.2. Mr Malt from QLD on 19/07/2016
good product but needs to be more adjustable for short people3. Mrs Gehrke from TAS on 6/10/2013
Not as good as I thought it shoudl be I have a4 pronged cane, need it to walk while waiting ofr hip replacement surgery. Though this one would be better as it stated good for uneven surfaces, but it isd a complete waste of money. The head is way to small and gives you no stable support, just gave way and I couldnt use it, had to go back to my 4 prong version. For this one to be any good, the head needs to be twice the size for any stability.4. Ms Baker from ACT on 15/09/2013
useless This unit is supposed to be able to be adjusted to any height. The screw was too tight - it cannot be used.
1. The delivery and insurance cost is for delivery within Australia no matter how many products you order. Charges are per order and are not based on weight.
2. All prices include GST. The items bought are delivered to your door by Australia Post or courier. All of our quality products come with a 30-day money back guarantee if you are not completely satisfied.
3. We strive to deliver every order as soon as possible. On average we will dispatch in stock orders within 48 hours of the order being placed. We dispatch weekdays and delivery times will vary depending on your distance from our dispatch point in Sydney. Due to stock availability of some products, please allow 21 days for their delivery. For couriered items, dispatch and delivery times may vary, please contact us for further information. Please allow four to six weeks for despatch from order date of hampers and products that can be personalised (whether they are personalised or not) due to the complex systems involved.
4. If you are using our interest FREE payment terms, delivery and insurance will be charged in your first instalment.
5. We deliver throughout mainland Australia and Tasmania. But please note, we cannot deliver to the following postcodes - 2899 and 6798.
6. Occasionally, prototype samples are photographed. Production models may vary slightly. You always receive the latest model.
7. Personalised items cannot be returned unless faulty.
8. Products returned must be in original condition and packaging. All batteries must be removed from electrical devices before returning the product. You will receive an immediate credit or refund for the full purchase price (excluding delivery and insurance).
9. All products are supplied for domestic use only and not for any commercial use.
10. Products are dispatched from Innovations, 431 Warringah Road, Frenchs Forest, NSW, Australia.
11. A free gift of a similar value may be substituted if stock of the current free gift is exhausted.