Reader's Digest - Magazine Subscription SKU: RDMAG
The world’s best-loved magazine!
Rediscover the joys of reading with the iconic Reader’s Digest magazine. Every issue is packed with real-life dramas, uplifting stories, rib-tickling humour, current events, consumer advice and more.
MEET everyday heroes, ordinary people who acted bravely in extraordinary situations.
LEARN about the latest medical advances and scientific discoveries and how they impact youreveryday life.
LAUGH along with the Reader's Digest community on our hugely popular humour pages.
SAVE time, money or both! With handy tips, tricks and articles on home, travel, family, food, finance and more.
DISCOVER an art you though you'd lost: the pleasure of reading, absorbing and sharing ideas.
Guaranteed privileges with your magazine subscription:
50% DISCOUNT OFF 1-YEAR SUBSCRIPTION – a full year, 12-issue subscription for just $3.25 per issue, instead of the $6.50 retail price.
55% DISCOUNT OFF 2-YEAR SUBSCRIPTION - two full years, 24-issue subscription for just $2.90 per issue, instead of the $6.50 retail price.
INCLUDES DELIVERY – Never miss out, with your magazine home-delivered, hot off the press.
Special Offer - 3 issues for just $1* (RDSUB3)
Thereafter pay just $9.75 every 3 months. That’s $3.25 per issue, a saving of 50% off the retail cover price, including delivery. (Please note - only available for purchases via credit card).
Terms & conditions in Specifications below
*3 issues for $1 only available when paying by credit card. Subscription will automatically renew and credit card will be debited every 3 months unless otherwise advised by the subscriber. Print edition only, limit of one subscription per customer. Only available for purchases via credit card.
Product Rating: (5.00)1. Mrs McCarthy from QLD on 22/07/2017
Great value for money. I am looking forward to receiving the first of my 12 months' subscription. Hard to believe it is available and posted to the door for the price.2. Mrs Blaikie from QLD on 5/06/2017
I have always enjoyed reading the Readers Digest, and look forward to continued very good stories and information.
1. The delivery and insurance cost is for delivery within Australia no matter how many products you order. Charges are per order and are not based on weight.
2. All prices include GST. The items bought are delivered to your door by Australia Post or courier. All of our quality products come with a 30-day money back guarantee if you are not completely satisfied.
3. We strive to deliver every order as soon as possible. On average we will dispatch in stock orders within 48 hours of the order being placed. We dispatch weekdays and delivery times will vary depending on your distance from our dispatch point in Sydney. Due to stock availability of some products, please allow 21 days for their delivery. For couriered items, dispatch and delivery times may vary, please contact us for further information. Please allow four to six weeks for despatch from order date of hampers and products that can be personalised (whether they are personalised or not) due to the complex systems involved.
4. If you are using our interest FREE payment terms, delivery and insurance will be charged in your first instalment.
5. We deliver throughout mainland Australia and Tasmania. But please note, we cannot deliver to the following postcodes - 2899 and 6798.
6. Occasionally, prototype samples are photographed. Production models may vary slightly. You always receive the latest model.
7. Personalised items cannot be returned unless faulty.
8. Products returned must be in original condition and packaging. All batteries must be removed from electrical devices before returning the product. You will receive an immediate credit or refund for the full purchase price (excluding delivery and insurance).
9. All products are supplied for domestic use only and not for any commercial use.
10. Products are dispatched from Innovations, 431 Warringah Road, Frenchs Forest, NSW, Australia.
11. A free gift of a similar value may be substituted if stock of the current free gift is exhausted.