Blissful warmth - heat belt for soothing back and abdomen
Safer and more convenient than a hot water bottle, this heating pad works like an electric blanket to provide controlled and consistent warmth. You have two heat settings to choose from and you can position the pad to soothe either your abdomen or your back – just adjust the touch fasteners for total comfort. It’s made from nylon fabric and mesh, measures 104L x 15W cm and is mains powered using the adaptor provided. So relaxing!
Extra wide with velcro fastener makes it comfortable to wear
Breathable, cosy & skin friendly
Ideal for home or office
AC Adaptor supplied
Safer and easier than a hot water bottle
High and low temperature control
Not to be used with a pacemaker.
104L x 15W
Switch with 2 heat settings
H & L on the heating pad
Product Rating: (0.00)
1. The delivery and insurance cost is for delivery within Australia no matter how many products you order. Charges are per order and are not based on weight.
2. All prices include GST. The items bought are delivered to your door by Australia Post or courier. All of our quality products come with a 30-day money back guarantee if you are not completely satisfied.
3. We strive to deliver every order as soon as possible. On average we will dispatch in stock orders within 48 hours of the order being placed. We dispatch weekdays and delivery times will vary depending on your distance from our dispatch point in Sydney. Due to stock availability of some products, please allow 21 days for their delivery. For couriered items, dispatch and delivery times may vary, please contact us for further information. Please allow four to six weeks for despatch from order date of hampers and products that can be personalised (whether they are personalised or not) due to the complex systems involved.
4. If you are using our interest FREE payment terms, delivery and insurance will be charged in your first instalment.
5. We deliver throughout mainland Australia and Tasmania. But please note, we cannot deliver to the following postcodes - 2899 and 6798.
6. Occasionally, prototype samples are photographed. Production models may vary slightly. You always receive the latest model.
7. Personalised items cannot be returned unless faulty.
8. Products returned must be in original condition and packaging. All batteries must be removed from electrical devices before returning the product. You will receive an immediate credit or refund for the full purchase price (excluding delivery and insurance).
9. All products are supplied for domestic use only and not for any commercial use.
10. Products are dispatched from Innovations, 431 Warringah Road, Frenchs Forest, NSW, Australia.
11. A free gift of a similar value may be substituted if stock of the current free gift is exhausted.