Rollator helps you walk in comfort and safety - shop and sit whenever you want!
Thoughtfully designed for security and comfort, this easy-to-use rollator has height adjustable handles and an integral seat with a comfortable back. There’s easy-to-use locking brakes and wheel reflectors for safety. Also included is a removable shopping bag and cane or umbrella holder for convenience. Ruggedly made from lightweight aluminium alloy, the rollator folds in two directions from 79.5-93H x 64W x 66D cm to just 25H x 50W x 67D cm so it’s easy to store and perfect for travelling.
• Strong yet lightweight aluminium frame
• Large, detachable shopping bag
• Brake reflectors easily seen in the dark and ergonomic loop brakes with internally-routed cables
• 20cm dia. wheels for indoor and outdoor use
• Adjustable height 79-93cm, seat 45 x 24cm
• Folds to just 25H x 50W x 67D cm
7.5kgs Unfolded 64W x 66L x 79.5~93H cms
Completely Folded 67L x 50W x 25H cms
Collapsed with back legs only folded - 25H x 40W x 79.5~93H cms
Handles adjustable from 79.5~93H cms
Brakes for back wheels - parking handbrake by pushing lever down
Removeable Carry bag 40L x 30HH x 8D attached by velcro
Seat is 54H from ground 45L x 24W cms
Reflectors, cane holder, 20cm dia wheels
Product Rating: (4.50)1. Mrs Couch from VIC on 1/04/2018
I purchased the Folding Rollator so that it would be easier to lift and fit into my car. This device has been a godsend. It is so easy to fold up, transport and then unfold and reassemble. I can now have passengers in the car and still have room for the "wheelie walker". It has given me a freedom that I have not had for a long time. The Folding Rollator is designed to be lifted close to the body so it does not put stress on am already crook back. The size of the wheelie is so compact When the rear wheels are folded up. I am so pleased with the Folding Rollator that I am purchasing another for the upstairs section of my home.2. Dr Cameron from QLD on 13/05/2018
The Rollator is much lighter than the other Walker I own and so my wife can lift it into the car boot much easier. I cannot assist her with this lifting because I have little balance. The Rollator has a rather small bag which will hold very little shopping, when compared to my steel walker with a solid box beneath the seat, but you rest a suitable basket on the Rollator seat I am around 6 feet tall and the handles on the Rollator do not extend quite high enough for me, even when adjusted as high as possible. I must stoop a little to walk with the Rollator. The Rollator is a well made device, easy to fold in a very compact form, and equally easy to extend the walker, ready for use. We are very pleased we purchased this equipment, particularly when we need to stire it in the car boot.
1. The delivery and insurance cost is for delivery within Australia no matter how many products you order. Charges are per order and are not based on weight.
2. All prices include GST. The items bought are delivered to your door by Australia Post or courier. All of our quality products come with a 30-day money back guarantee if you are not completely satisfied.
3. We strive to deliver every order as soon as possible. On average we will dispatch in stock orders within 48 hours of the order being placed. We dispatch weekdays and delivery times will vary depending on your distance from our dispatch point in Sydney. Due to stock availability of some products, please allow 21 days for their delivery. For couriered items, dispatch and delivery times may vary, please contact us for further information. Please allow four to six weeks for despatch from order date of hampers and products that can be personalised (whether they are personalised or not) due to the complex systems involved.
4. If you are using our interest FREE payment terms, delivery and insurance will be charged in your first instalment.
5. We deliver throughout mainland Australia and Tasmania. But please note, we cannot deliver to the following postcodes - 2899 and 6798.
6. Occasionally, prototype samples are photographed. Production models may vary slightly. You always receive the latest model.
7. Personalised items cannot be returned unless faulty.
8. Products returned must be in original condition and packaging. All batteries must be removed from electrical devices before returning the product. You will receive an immediate credit or refund for the full purchase price (excluding delivery and insurance).
9. All products are supplied for domestic use only and not for any commercial use.
10. Products are dispatched from Innovations, 431 Warringah Road, Frenchs Forest, NSW, Australia.
11. A free gift of a similar value may be substituted if stock of the current free gift is exhausted.