A cane that helps you to stand - easier walking, too
You’ll be amazed how much easier it is to stand up when you’re holding both handles of this cane so that your weight is more evenly balanced. It’s also the perfect walking cane – it adjusts between 80 and 103 cm, is comfortable to hold and stands alone on the large, slip-resistant foot. It folds for easy storage, has a wrist lanyard – and there’s even a light powered by the batteries (supplied).
Adjustable height from 80-103 cm
Stand alone 6 LED lights powered by 2 x CR2032 batteries included
Maximum weight 150kg
Product Rating: (4.75)1. Mr McCowan from NSW on 15/05/2018
it was good to get my new walking stick,it is just what i needed thank-you2. Ms Watson from NSW on 1/05/2018
Just what I needed3. Ms Rogers from QLD on 15/04/2018
Great4. Mr Trevor-Hunt from VIC on 23/01/2018
Very easy to use and adjustable to a persons height. The lift help handle makes it that bit extra than an ordinary walking sick5. Ms Chapman from QLD on 9/10/2017
Helping my elderly Mother. Good product.6. Mrs Graham-wilson from QLD on 14/03/2017
I have found it very useful beside the bed during the night time . You do not spend time trying to find your torch as well as your stick both are there ready .7. Mrs Currie from SA on 30/07/2017
It is a great helper for getting up from a seated position, I haven't got used to walking with it as I keep treading on the foot of the cane, but on the positive side of this cane it doesn't fall over, so no more bending down to pick it up.8. Mrs Perry from QLD on 24/05/2017
Very handy in my rocky, uneven garden but a tad heavy if you have lots of packages.
1. The delivery and insurance cost is for delivery within Australia no matter how many products you order. Charges are per order and are not based on weight.
2. All prices include GST. The items bought are delivered to your door by Australia Post or courier. All of our quality products come with a 30-day money back guarantee if you are not completely satisfied.
3. We strive to deliver every order as soon as possible. On average we will dispatch in stock orders within 48 hours of the order being placed. We dispatch weekdays and delivery times will vary depending on your distance from our dispatch point in Sydney. Due to stock availability of some products, please allow 21 days for their delivery. For couriered items, dispatch and delivery times may vary, please contact us for further information. Please allow four to six weeks for despatch from order date of hampers and products that can be personalised (whether they are personalised or not) due to the complex systems involved.
4. If you are using our interest FREE payment terms, delivery and insurance will be charged in your first instalment.
5. We deliver throughout mainland Australia and Tasmania. But please note, we cannot deliver to the following postcodes - 2899 and 6798.
6. Occasionally, prototype samples are photographed. Production models may vary slightly. You always receive the latest model.
7. Personalised items cannot be returned unless faulty.
8. Products returned must be in original condition and packaging. All batteries must be removed from electrical devices before returning the product. You will receive an immediate credit or refund for the full purchase price (excluding delivery and insurance).
9. All products are supplied for domestic use only and not for any commercial use.
10. Products are dispatched from Innovations, 431 Warringah Road, Frenchs Forest, NSW, Australia.
11. A free gift of a similar value may be substituted if stock of the current free gift is exhausted.