A collection of discs and tapes? Here’s a great place to keep them!
This cabinet has a compact 34 x 34 cm base yet it holds up to 324 CDs, 144 DVDs or 80 video tapes. You can remove the shelves to accommodate and customise your personal collection and, when you close the door, it will be safe from dust. Made from MDF and PB and easy to assemble, the cabinet is also a very attractive piece of furniture with its slimline design and rich, mahogany finish.
34 W x 34 D x 97 H cm, 16 Kgs
Hardware pack included.
Product Rating: (4.00)1. Mr Howes from WA on 5/08/2018
Simply, this is a beautiful piece of furniture which is also totally practical! It makes storage and identification of CDs a pleasant task. It certainly has fulfilled its function, while being aesthetically pleasing.2. Mr Johnstone from QLD on 1/07/2018
I have found the Media Storage Pedestal excellent cabinet for holding all of my Cds & Dvds but I have found that before you put anything into the cabinet make sure that the cabinet is securely screwed to the wall otherwise it will fall over if this not done as I found out the hard way etc.3. Ms Willis from NSW on 12/05/2018
compact sturdy cabinet, easy to make takes little room but stores alot4. Ms Axten from VIC on 18/03/2017
Very good but difficult to assemble. The colour is redder than my mahogany furniture which is somewhat disappointing.5. Mr Peterson from NSW on 25/08/2018
Looks nice, but: Shelves should be at height that DVDs can stand upright in order to accommodate more per row, not have to remove a shelf to do so. Need to make clear that either a heavy weight must be on bottom shelf of main unit, or it must be secured to the wall otherwise the unit will tip when the door is opened.6. Mrs Watts from NSW on 22/06/2017
It is not very functional or practical. I have had to take it apart and hide it in a corner to use it. I am sorry I purchased it.
1. The delivery and insurance cost is for delivery within Australia no matter how many products you order. Charges are per order and are not based on weight.
2. All prices include GST. The items bought are delivered to your door by Australia Post or courier. All of our quality products come with a 30-day money back guarantee if you are not completely satisfied.
3. We strive to deliver every order as soon as possible. On average we will dispatch in stock orders within 48 hours of the order being placed. We dispatch weekdays and delivery times will vary depending on your distance from our dispatch point in Sydney. Due to stock availability of some products, please allow 21 days for their delivery. For couriered items, dispatch and delivery times may vary, please contact us for further information. Please allow four to six weeks for despatch from order date of hampers and products that can be personalised (whether they are personalised or not) due to the complex systems involved.
4. If you are using our interest FREE payment terms, delivery and insurance will be charged in your first instalment.
5. We deliver throughout mainland Australia and Tasmania. But please note, we cannot deliver to the following postcodes - 2899 and 6798.
6. Occasionally, prototype samples are photographed. Production models may vary slightly. You always receive the latest model.
7. Personalised items cannot be returned unless faulty.
8. Products returned must be in original condition and packaging. All batteries must be removed from electrical devices before returning the product. You will receive an immediate credit or refund for the full purchase price (excluding delivery and insurance).
9. All products are supplied for domestic use only and not for any commercial use.
10. Products are dispatched from Innovations, 431 Warringah Road, Frenchs Forest, NSW, Australia.
11. A free gift of a similar value may be substituted if stock of the current free gift is exhausted.