Practical 10-drawer organiser - see at a glance what’s inside!
Deep drawers can be very frustrating when you have small or flat items to store. This chest is the perfect alternative – a very compact 104H x 40W x 35D cm, it has 10 drawers that are just 32.5W x 28D x 6.5H cm so they’re perfect for linen, spices, cooking utensils, craft items, recipes and more. Made from MDF with a white, wipe-clean finish, the drawers have filing-cabinet-style handles with space for a card where you can note the contents.
40 W x 35 D x 104 H cm, 17.9 Kgs in white color.
Each drawer internal measures: 32.5 W x 28 D x 6.5 H cm
Hardware pack included.
Product Rating: (4.41)1. Mrs Pettman-south from SA on 2/07/2018
I LOVE IT, A QUALITY PRODUCT, THE WHITE IS VERY CLASSY, SPACIOUS DRAWERS, EASY TO ASSEMBLE WONDERFUL.2. Mrs Holdsworth from QLD on 2/07/2018
I have brought 2 of these drawers, i use them for filling cabinets, They are great, it makes everything neat and tidy. I love them3. Ms Rainbow from TAS on 3/04/2018
Love my new craft cabinet, all my craft items fit perfectly4. Mr Barnet from ACT on 3/04/2018
Arrived within days of the order. I unpacked it and laid out the pieces in the order of assembly. The assembly was very easy and straightforward with the instructions clearly documented. No problems encountered and very happy with the end result. It has made my record keeping much better organised.5. Mrs Phillips from QLD on 29/11/2017
I have a LOT of small craft products & found the drawers I had were far to deep with a lot of space wasted. I am truly delighted with my new set of 10 narrow drawers so that I bought another. So now have plenty of room with 20 drawers for my craft. I am 79 years old & put them together myself. Thank you so much.6. Mrs Phillips from NSW on 10/04/2017
Our new 10-drawer organizer cabinet is a great asset to have as it holds lots of various items in each of the drawers.7. Mrs Evans from NSW on 25/03/2017
Now assembled, and in full use, it is excellent.8. Mrs Harman-Smith from SA on 14/02/2017
I gave 5 stars because when put together this is an excellent 10 drawer cabinet. This is the 4th one I have bought for my craft room & I'm over the moon with the results. There is one down side though, it comes in a flat pack & takes quite some time to put together, contradicting the advert saying "some assembly required" but for me they were worth the time it took my husband to assemble them. Thank you Innovations for a great product.9. Ms Triplett from SA on 10/08/2016
A great organiser, perfect for A4 sized papers and a ream of paper in each drawer. Its a prefect start for my new business. Fun and easy to put together.10. Mr Mihatsch from SA on 10/08/2016
The product is exactly what I wanted and as per the photo in the catalogue. The finish was perfect and even though assembly was required the instructions are easily understood and finished to perfection. A great storage item I recommend to others.11. Mrs Broad from VIC on 25/07/2016
lots of assembly, not some. once its made its great.12. Mrs Lofts from NSW on 20/07/2016
I have been continually frustrated by all the small items which gather on the bench and which are hard to file. I was very interested when I saw the advertised product and I am extremely happy with my purchase. It is perfect for all those small items and is very attractive in my dining room.The cabinet was very easy to assemble.13. Mrs Skinner from QLD on 19/07/2016
Very pleased with the drawer unit was so easy to put together14. Mrs Polidoros from VIC on 4/06/2018
Love the unit, but only fault was that the gapage between the drawers was very different, especially the gap between the 2nd and 3rd drawer was very large compared to the rest. Otherwise looks great and was easy to put together.15. Dr Yeung from VIC on 17/02/2018
It is as shown and good looking drawer. Once again it is not easy to assemble.16. Mrs Groves from TAS on 25/10/2017
We found this product fairly easy to assemble and when it was, it looks good and easily takes our items from our old filing cabinet, which was large and bulky.17. Mrs Wybrew from QLD on 16/08/2017
Very pleased with my order, instructions were clear, individual items clearly marked so assembly went like clock work.18. Mrs Richmond from NSW on 8/08/2017
Very functional piece of furniture for my office stationery. Unfortunately there were 2 small bits of damage when the flat pack was delivered. Couldn't be bothered getting them replaced, so I know it's damaged even though we hid the damage as best we could. Took quite a feat to put it together as well - came in about 200 pieces.19. Mrs Mackay from QLD on 17/05/2017
This is great I am using it to store my embroidery cottons.20. Mrs Miller from QLD on 2/04/2017
Easy, but it took HOURS to make, and is very useful and quite sturdy.21. Mrs Bunnell from QLD on 16/07/2017
The product was quite easy to assembleand the instructions were easy to follow also but took about 3hrs ( we are elderly) it is a bit wobly but overall will do the job for what we want.22. Mrs McCue from SA on 22/11/2016
Deceiving measurements, thought the drawers were the size stated but they are not so cannot fit my 30 x 30 papers unfortunately, should have had drawer dimensions
1. The delivery and insurance cost is for delivery within Australia no matter how many products you order. Charges are per order and are not based on weight.
2. All prices include GST. The items bought are delivered to your door by Australia Post or courier. All of our quality products come with a 30-day money back guarantee if you are not completely satisfied.
3. We strive to deliver every order as soon as possible. On average we will dispatch in stock orders within 48 hours of the order being placed. We dispatch weekdays and delivery times will vary depending on your distance from our dispatch point in Sydney. Due to stock availability of some products, please allow 21 days for their delivery. For couriered items, dispatch and delivery times may vary, please contact us for further information. Please allow four to six weeks for despatch from order date of hampers and products that can be personalised (whether they are personalised or not) due to the complex systems involved.
4. If you are using our interest FREE payment terms, delivery and insurance will be charged in your first instalment.
5. We deliver throughout mainland Australia and Tasmania. But please note, we cannot deliver to the following postcodes - 2899 and 6798.
6. Occasionally, prototype samples are photographed. Production models may vary slightly. You always receive the latest model.
7. Personalised items cannot be returned unless faulty.
8. Products returned must be in original condition and packaging. All batteries must be removed from electrical devices before returning the product. You will receive an immediate credit or refund for the full purchase price (excluding delivery and insurance).
9. All products are supplied for domestic use only and not for any commercial use.
10. Products are dispatched from Innovations, 431 Warringah Road, Frenchs Forest, NSW, Australia.
11. A free gift of a similar value may be substituted if stock of the current free gift is exhausted.