Brilliant, use-anywhere lap table - perfect for laptops, and much more!
Whatever you’re doing, wherever you’re sitting, now you can have a 42L x 27.5W cm surface at the perfect angle for comfort. 360° rotating legs with push button, auto-locking joints means this lightweight aluminium table adjusts to virtually any position. It also folds down to just 30cm deep so it’s very easy to store, or take with you. So flexible, it’s ideal for reading, hobbies or even breakfast in bed!
Panel L42 x W27.5 cm, Super light 1.3 KG Maximum height 48cm
Product Rating: (4.26)1. Mrs Roberts from SA on 17/07/2018
The adjustable table is really great. Very easy to adjust and lovely to use.2. Dr White from ACT on 23/04/2018
Our son is very happy with it.3. Mr Jacobs from SA on 18/02/2018
Good for using on the sofa or lap and then it makes it virtually hands free. Very smart invention.4. Mr Bowman from QLD on 29/01/2018
Just what the wife needed to do crosswords.5. Mr Weatherill from VIC on 27/09/2017
As I am now retired and have time to write I find this product excellent for my purposes.6. Mrs Studd from VIC on 23/08/2017
this was a gift for some one and they are very happy with the table.7. Mrs Robinson from ACT on 4/07/2017
GREAT MULTI FUNCTION TABLE. !!! Very happy with this table as it is very sturdy, easy to use and good value. I will get a lot of use out of this.8. Mr Sutton from VIC on 6/06/2017
Fantastic, wonderful and marvelous. I'm using it as a lectern at the men's Lodge that I go to hold sheet of A4 with information on it so glad I purchased this.9. Mrs Gaebler from WA on 10/11/2016
Always happy with my Innovation purchases. Love looking through the catalogue. Delivery is prompt and well packaged.10. Mrs Mortlock from NSW on 18/10/2016
I love my adjustable table - so easy to use and can be used for a multitude of things - highly recommend it.11. Mrs Wallis from QLD on 4/10/2016
excellent.12. Mrs Hughes from NSW on 25/09/2016
Love this adjustable table. Perfect for reading, crosswords woking on my i-pad, to a table to serve breakfast in bed from, I am one extremely happy customer.13. Johnstone from WA on 26/08/2016
An excellent light weight adjustable table with push button adjustments allowing precise adjustment on both sides of the legs. Clicks into place easily and I was able to quickly find a good position for me to use the table sitting in the lounge doing my crosswords or using my computer. Very well made product.14. Mrs Hedges from WA on 20/07/2016
exactly what I was looking for. I do a lot of crafts and this table is ideal.15. Mr Burgess from SA on 20/07/2016
The product is extremely useful and provides excellent support when working with a laptop or tablet. I have used the adjustable table sitting in chairs, sofas and at tables and have found it to be easy to use and adaptable to all situations.16. Mrs Dolphin from VIC on 23/02/2016
I love my adjustable table. I use it every day and take it away with me when we have a holiday. My iPad sits on the little shelf and so do magazines or books I am reading. Great purchase.17. Mrs Warner from QLD on 13/07/2015
Beautifully packaged and all in good condition. Prompt delivery. Item very satisfactory Thank you18. Mrs Milnes from QLD on 27/06/2018
Table is handy and holds my different sized books.19. Mrs Moyle from VIC on 3/05/2018
I am pleased with this product20. Mrs Belen from NSW on 3/03/2018
No more problem with the height of reading while watching TV.21. Ms Roberts from NSW on 22/02/2018
Very handy product especially for a puzzle book lover. I can sit almost anywhere with this table and it converts into several positions so you can find the way you want to be. It is quite light to use in bed for meals or hobbies. I am very happy with it.22. Mrs Stock from WA on 20/02/2018
Very good folding table. Easy to use. I am very pleased with it.23. Mrs McNaughton from NSW on 11/02/2018
This table is a wonderful concept but getting it to the right height for use can be a task. It seems strong and sturdy and I look forward to using it a lot.24. Mrs Harvey from SA on 26/01/2018
Happy with the table but disappointed the extra legs as shown in the picture were not included.25. Mrs Curnow from VIC on 8/01/2018
Very handy, easy to store and use. Very happy26. Mrs Mooney from NSW on 29/12/2017
Took a while to fit it together, but it works well.27. Mrs Crittenden from QLD on 8/06/2017
Very useful and flexible.28. Mrs Mitchell from NSW on 17/05/2017
This table is great. I thought it would be a good idea so I gave it a try. Kept my study notes tidy and managed the weight of me leaning on it while writing. Glad I bought it.29. Mrs Grantham from NSW on 6/10/2016
I find the table is just what I needed to use with my computer while sitting in my easy chair and sitting up in bed.30. Ms Stafford from QLD on 27/08/2016
I think this table has multiple uses. I use it as an easel and find I can paint very comfortably.31. Mrs Godber from NSW on 14/08/2016
Product true to description.32. Mrs Larden from NSW on 20/07/2016
what a brilliant idea it is so effective doing my puzzles on a table which is easily adjusted33. Mrs Snook from NSW on 8/04/2018
Once I figured how to work it I can see it will be extremely useful.34. Mrs Robson from NSW on 2/10/2017
Works fairly well depending on type of chair you are sitting in.35. Mrs Brackin from QLD on 21/07/2016
Found Omni Table much better for my sight. Can adjust to a height suitable for me.36. Mrs Povey from SA on 21/01/2015
Ok but a bit awkward to use37. Mrs Griggs from ACT on 15/01/2015
I found this table quite difficult to set up. It is easy to store.38. Mrs Beswick from TAS on 4/03/2015
I have found this table difficult to adjust to give a sufficiently stable support for plates of food. Would probably be OK for reading or writing.
1. The delivery and insurance cost is for delivery within Australia no matter how many products you order. Charges are per order and are not based on weight.
2. All prices include GST. The items bought are delivered to your door by Australia Post or courier. All of our quality products come with a 30-day money back guarantee if you are not completely satisfied.
3. We strive to deliver every order as soon as possible. On average we will dispatch in stock orders within 48 hours of the order being placed. We dispatch weekdays and delivery times will vary depending on your distance from our dispatch point in Sydney. Due to stock availability of some products, please allow 21 days for their delivery. For couriered items, dispatch and delivery times may vary, please contact us for further information. Please allow four to six weeks for despatch from order date of hampers and products that can be personalised (whether they are personalised or not) due to the complex systems involved.
4. If you are using our interest FREE payment terms, delivery and insurance will be charged in your first instalment.
5. We deliver throughout mainland Australia and Tasmania. But please note, we cannot deliver to the following postcodes - 2899 and 6798.
6. Occasionally, prototype samples are photographed. Production models may vary slightly. You always receive the latest model.
7. Personalised items cannot be returned unless faulty.
8. Products returned must be in original condition and packaging. All batteries must be removed from electrical devices before returning the product. You will receive an immediate credit or refund for the full purchase price (excluding delivery and insurance).
9. All products are supplied for domestic use only and not for any commercial use.
10. Products are dispatched from Innovations, 431 Warringah Road, Frenchs Forest, NSW, Australia.
11. A free gift of a similar value may be substituted if stock of the current free gift is exhausted.