Reversible back support - cool or cosy - great for both summer or winter!
You’ll love the feeling of sitting back against this cushion – it’s been designed to provide support where you need it most. And you can enjoy maximum comfort all year round – cosy faux sheepskin fleece when the weather’s cold and cool, wipe-clean fabric when it’s warmer. It’s generously padded with cotton and, at 60H x 73W x 10D cm, it’s perfect for sitting up in bed as well as your favourite armchair.
W73 x H60 x D10 cm Colour
Back Material: 600D Oxfrod fabric with PVC coating PP cotton filling
Product Rating: (4.47)1. Mr Logan from NSW on 24/04/2018
very comfortable well made, so I bought another one for my wife.2. Mrs McDougall from NT on 18/04/2018
Great item, very comfortable. Highly recommend.3. Mrs Rowe from VIC on 16/04/2018
It is very good for my painful back I can sit for longer in my chair4. Mrs Wyatt from QLD on 26/03/2018
Sent it to my Sister who suffers back problems. Loves it, as I do mine5. Mrs de Sousa from NSW on 26/03/2018
My husband and I love these cushions. They are so comfortable, fit nicely on our lounge and are a great back support. My husband likes the fleecy side and I like the fabric side. Occasionally when our dog sits with us she loves the cushion too.6. Mrs Rantall from VIC on 18/03/2018
Great product. Purchased for my elderly mother and is ideal for her in her armchair. Very happy with product.7. Mrs Oberg from ACT on 21/02/2018
Very happy with the purchase if the back support pillows8. Mr Liebich from SA on 14/01/2018
The All Season Back Support is excellent. It gives good support.9. Mrs Daw from WA on 16/12/2017
Absolutely fantastic. Has helped my husbands neck10. Ms Talbot from QLD on 12/10/2017
Wonderful product. Super comfortable with good support. It would be very easy to go to sleep while using it. My cat loves it and we often fight over it.11. Ms Dart from NSW on 11/10/2017
Love this product.12. Mr Johnstone from QLD on 19/07/2017
Excellent for anyone with a bad back for which I will recommend them to make a purchase of this & they will always find comfort in the All Seasons Back Support I am sure.13. Ms White from NSW on 17/07/2017
The best little luxury i have ever purchased for myself. Its so warm and comfortable and fits my chair perfectly.14. Mr Denniss from VIC on 10/07/2017
The most comfortable back support I have ever tried .A must for any one who needs this type of support15. Mrs Roadnight from WA on 10/07/2017
Having a lounge that is quite deep the back support gives good support to your back without having to rely on cushions that are the wrong shape16. Mrs Plessnitzer from NSW on 27/05/2017
Very pleased with my back support cushion..It keeps my back well supported when im sitting for long periods on the lounge. The faux sheepskin fleece is soft and comfortable. Im not too keen on the fabric on the reverse side. It is slightly rough so I tend to drape another cover over that side in summer.17. Mrs Wood from SA on 5/03/2017
All products excellent18. Miss Williamson from VIC on 11/12/2016
Innovations I have had a stroke and spend a lot of my time in my chair, the back support is most comfortable. I am very pleased with it.19. Miss McColl from NSW on 18/10/2016
I bought this for my Partner who went into a Nursing Home recently & as he feels the cold badly so I bought this for him. It is very warm on the Winter side & he will enjoy the cooler side in Summer.20. Ms Delosa from NSW on 20/09/2016
The All Seasons Back Support makes all the difference to the comfort of my lounge chair watching television. I also use it for reading in bed and it makes for comfortable posture that I could never achieve before. The All Seasons Back Support works for me and I am thankful for it. I love it.21. Mrs Harris from SA on 19/09/2016
The product is exactly as promised and works beautifully. Thoroughly recommend it to anyone with sore backs.22. Mrs Devlin from NSW on 12/09/2016
I liked the look of these All Seasons Back Support Cushions. I ordered two. My husband and I are very happy with these cushions. Have tried both cosy faux sheepskin fleece and wipe clean fabric. They are comfortable and sit nicely on the recliner chairs.23. Mrs Davies from ACT on 17/06/2018
very comfortable and supportive24. Mrs Tserkezidis from VIC on 2/04/2018
I really love this back support. It is really thick so it gives you plenty of support. It is larger than I thought so check the dimensions if you have a small chair.25. Mrs Robinson from VIC on 6/02/2018
Comfortable and supportive enough especially when having to rest in bed for a period of time. Great support when sitting in the chair26. Mrs Geise from QLD on 25/01/2018
Product quite good27. Mrs Murphy from VIC on 21/12/2017
Nice, comfy back cushion. Just needs the right sized chair to hold it upright properly.28. Mrs Carter from QLD on 5/10/2017
The back support is wonderful, I have to adjust it slightly so that the back support is right in place.29. Mr Smith from QLD on 30/06/2018
Quite comfortable. Probably the main design fault is that the cover is not removable for washing — to do so would require cutting the seams and then rejoining them later.30. Mrs Power from QLD on 18/03/2018
Very disappointed in the back support cushion. The side that is supposed to be cool in summer, is made from a type of vinyl that is very hot against my back. Apart from that, the shape of the cushion is quite good and gives acceptable support.31. Mrs Maxwell from VIC on 11/07/2017
Nothing special that can''t be achieved with a couple of decent cushions. Tends to slide down on leather furniture.32. Mrs Standen from NSW on 4/04/2017
Very comfortable on the fleece side but not so great on the reverse.33. Mrs McAlpine from WA on 16/03/2017
Very comfy. I found it wasn't high enough for me, as no support for my neck, but my husband likes it on his Rv chair34. Mrs King from VIC on 12/09/2016
Nicely made. Very large. However I am a bit disappointed with the comfort level of this back support. For me personally, it doesn't give me much back support.
1. The delivery and insurance cost is for delivery within Australia no matter how many products you order. Charges are per order and are not based on weight.
2. All prices include GST. The items bought are delivered to your door by Australia Post or courier. All of our quality products come with a 30-day money back guarantee if you are not completely satisfied.
3. We strive to deliver every order as soon as possible. On average we will dispatch in stock orders within 48 hours of the order being placed. We dispatch weekdays and delivery times will vary depending on your distance from our dispatch point in Sydney. Due to stock availability of some products, please allow 21 days for their delivery. For couriered items, dispatch and delivery times may vary, please contact us for further information. Please allow four to six weeks for despatch from order date of hampers and products that can be personalised (whether they are personalised or not) due to the complex systems involved.
4. If you are using our interest FREE payment terms, delivery and insurance will be charged in your first instalment.
5. We deliver throughout mainland Australia and Tasmania. But please note, we cannot deliver to the following postcodes - 2899 and 6798.
6. Occasionally, prototype samples are photographed. Production models may vary slightly. You always receive the latest model.
7. Personalised items cannot be returned unless faulty.
8. Products returned must be in original condition and packaging. All batteries must be removed from electrical devices before returning the product. You will receive an immediate credit or refund for the full purchase price (excluding delivery and insurance).
9. All products are supplied for domestic use only and not for any commercial use.
10. Products are dispatched from Innovations, 431 Warringah Road, Frenchs Forest, NSW, Australia.
11. A free gift of a similar value may be substituted if stock of the current free gift is exhausted.