Keep your party food hot for hours
Prepare a dinner party in advance.. cater for a family with different schedules… enjoy leisurely second helpings… this brilliant buffet warmer makes it all easy! The three 2-litre containers are non-stick and dishwasher-safe – perfect for rice, vegetables, casseroles, soup, meat and more. Simply choose the perfect temperature from 30°C to 80°C and your food will stay hot, moist and delicious for hours. Mains powered and measuring 62L x 36W x 18H cm the warmer will even heat your plates.
Product Rating: (4.56)1. Mrs Kunde from QLD on 24/01/2018
Great product can’t wait to use it at our family gatherings Thanks2. Ms Haneveer from TAS on 19/12/2017
Ideal for Christmas3. Mrs Bray from NSW on 18/12/2017
Excellent4. Mrs Nelson from NSW on 13/01/2015
Excellent~! The buffet warmer made our Xmas diner bbq a breeze. It kept the food wonderfully warm so when we had to wait for the late comers to arrive, the food hadn''t been dried out from being kept in the oven. Everything was ready & waiting.5. Mrs Simpson from NSW on 11/11/2013
Buffet Warmer Bought two Buffet warmers for Christmas gifts as I bought one for my self some time ago and found it fantastic for keeping food hot when we have friends over.6. Mrs Hilbert from VIC on 11/02/2013
Handy Product A great product when catering for a large family gathering, also an asset for using at a Barbecue. Would recommend for anyone who has Dinner parties and waiting for late guest arrivals.7. Mrs Keck from VIC on 13/01/2013
Versatile and easy to use What a great product! This buffet warmer is easy to use and keeps food hot for family dinner....and, on a low setting, it is ideal for raising bread dough before baking! It would probably also be great for yoghurt making, but I've not tried that yet...8. Mrs Morris from WA on 1/01/2013
Buffet warmer perfect for every occasion We had 12 people for our Committee Christmas tea and had a roast dinner. The buffet warmer was perfect size for all the meat and vegetables - excellent product and value.9. Mr Rogers from WA on 3/12/2012
A real winner. Brilliant. Once used you appreciate not having to worry about keeping the food warm. An excellent product which will get a lot of use.10. Mrs Boone from QLD on 25/09/2011
Extremely handy for parties I found the Buffet Warmer to be extremely useful when presenting food for parties. It keeps the food hot while being great to look at. I have often used just the warming plate for large dishes and the smaller dishes for salads when not being used on the plate. Overall the Buffet Warmer is an all round useful and well constructed product.11. Miss Olsson from SA on 18/09/2011
Fantastic for chocolate making I bought this to use for chocolate making and it works very well. It maitains the melted chocolate at a perfect heat for fancy work.12. Mrs Paterson from VIC on 18/03/2018
Good for dinner parties of about 12 people. Does keep the food warm for serving.13. Mrs Turner from WA on 24/01/2018
Very handy for keeping hot snacks warm at parties. Easy to clean. Extremely happy with my purchase14. Mrs Sando from SA on 8/11/2016
The warmer is a good way to keep food warm after cooking and while waiting for guests to be seated. They can then help themselves to the food and it is kept hot/warm while serving.15. Mrs Ring from NSW on 25/12/2012
A great versatile item for entertaining I have used it over Christmas and it saved me a lot of effort by not having to run around making sure all food items were hot when they got to the table. No food dried out either. I would recommend this to anyone.16. Mrs Cahill from VIC on 24/11/2012
agree that product has great features Because I was impressed with this product myself I purchased another to give to my family for their Christmas present17. Mr Turnbull from VIC on 2/08/2011
Breakfast jsu right. Took the Buffet Warmer on a boys golf weekend and cooked up a great breakfast of bacon, eggs, sausages, etc. The Warmer was a hit keeping things just right while we feasted.18. Mrs Cleak from WA on 3/03/2015
WORKS OK AS LONG AS THE FOOD IS HOT BEFORE IT IS PUT IN TO THE COMPARTMENTS.
1. The delivery and insurance cost is for delivery within Australia no matter how many products you order. Charges are per order and are not based on weight.
2. All prices include GST. The items bought are delivered to your door by Australia Post or courier. All of our quality products come with a 30-day money back guarantee if you are not completely satisfied.
3. We strive to deliver every order as soon as possible. On average we will dispatch in stock orders within 48 hours of the order being placed. We dispatch weekdays and delivery times will vary depending on your distance from our dispatch point in Sydney. Due to stock availability of some products, please allow 21 days for their delivery. For couriered items, dispatch and delivery times may vary, please contact us for further information. Please allow four to six weeks for despatch from order date of hampers and products that can be personalised (whether they are personalised or not) due to the complex systems involved.
4. If you are using our interest FREE payment terms, delivery and insurance will be charged in your first instalment.
5. We deliver throughout mainland Australia and Tasmania. But please note, we cannot deliver to the following postcodes - 2899 and 6798.
6. Occasionally, prototype samples are photographed. Production models may vary slightly. You always receive the latest model.
7. Personalised items cannot be returned unless faulty.
8. Products returned must be in original condition and packaging. All batteries must be removed from electrical devices before returning the product. You will receive an immediate credit or refund for the full purchase price (excluding delivery and insurance).
9. All products are supplied for domestic use only and not for any commercial use.
10. Products are dispatched from Innovations, 431 Warringah Road, Frenchs Forest, NSW, Australia.
11. A free gift of a similar value may be substituted if stock of the current free gift is exhausted.