In StockCeramic-Coated Saucepan & Lid SKU: CW06
Ceramic Saucepan and Lid
Ceramic is the hardest material after diamonds so this 16cm saucepan won't scratch and what's more it's so easy to keep clean. Made from non-stick ceramic coated aluminium alloy it's suitable for use on gas, electric or ceramic cooktops and, comes with a vented tempered glass lid so you can see how your cooking is coming along. Handwash only. Also available in matching design - Code CW05 Ceramic Frypan and Lid
Product Rating: (4.67)1. Miss Dilworth from NSW on 30/11/2016
Just the right size for cooking small amounts of food or making sauces. Recommend for one or two people.2. Miss McColl from NSW on 22/11/2016
Like the Frypan it was very easy to attach the handle & is lovely to use & look after.3. Miss Lai from VIC on 24/01/2017
light & easy cleaning
1. The delivery and insurance cost is for delivery within Australia no matter how many products you order. Charges are per order and are not based on weight.
2. All prices include GST. The items bought are delivered to your door by Australia Post or courier. All of our quality products come with a 30-day money back guarantee if you are not completely satisfied.
3. We strive to deliver every order as soon as possible. On average we will dispatch in stock orders within 48 hours of the order being placed. We dispatch weekdays and delivery times will vary depending on your distance from our dispatch point in Sydney. Due to stock availability of some products, please allow 21 days for their delivery. For couriered items, dispatch and delivery times may vary, please contact us for further information. Please allow four to six weeks for despatch from order date of hampers and products that can be personalised (whether they are personalised or not) due to the complex systems involved.
4. If you are using our interest FREE payment terms, delivery and insurance will be charged in your first instalment.
5. We deliver throughout mainland Australia and Tasmania. But please note, we cannot deliver to the following postcodes - 2899 and 6798.
6. Occasionally, prototype samples are photographed. Production models may vary slightly. You always receive the latest model.
7. Personalised items cannot be returned unless faulty.
8. Products returned must be in original condition and packaging. All batteries must be removed from electrical devices before returning the product. You will receive an immediate credit or refund for the full purchase price (excluding delivery and insurance).
9. All products are supplied for domestic use only and not for any commercial use.
10. Products are dispatched from Innovations, 431 Warringah Road, Frenchs Forest, NSW, Australia.
11. A free gift of a similar value may be substituted if stock of the current free gift is exhausted.