Fresh, clear drains the easy way - one stick lasts a month! Set of 2.
Pop one of these 10 cm sticks into any drain and you can forget about it for a whole month – the slow-release blend of enzymes works steadily to break down food, grease and other organic materials so they can be safely washed away. Biodegradable and earth friendly, they’re ideal for the kitchen, bathroom and laundry and are also safe for septic tanks. You receive two packs of 12 – a whole two-year supply!
2 x Pack of 12 Each stick 10 cm long
Keep drain pipes clear and odour free
One stick per month for one sink/pipe
Slowly releases a blend of enzymes to break down food, grease or other organic materials
Perfect for kitchen, vanity, bathtub and utility sinks Safe for septic tanks
Product Rating: (3.83)1. Mrs Barritt-Eyles from NSW on 1/07/2018
I have used the drain sticks for a few weeks now and have found that there is a fresher smell especially in the bathrooms.2. Miss Winkworth from NSW on 25/02/2018
Still early days,appears to be working3. Mrs Hill from SA on 12/02/2018
I had given up on trying to fix our smelly drains and had tried everything until I decided to try the Drain Clean Sticks. They work so well and would certainly recommend anyone to give them a try. A very happy customer.4. Mr Liebich from SA on 25/11/2017
The drain clean sticks are excellent and very useful. I will order more when I use them all. Rob5. Mrs Ditton from NSW on 27/08/2017
Great product.6. Ms Dearden from VIC on 23/08/2017
Drain Clean Sticks seem as though they will be good although really too early to tell.7. Mrs Robertson from NSW on 25/07/2017
Instant success with killing the dead veggie smells in the drains.8. Mrs ellis from WA on 31/05/2017
Amazing.9. Mrs Young from TAS on 20/02/2017
I was very happy with this product better that putting cystrals down the drain10. Mrs Huskins from QLD on 13/02/2017
Very good!!!11. Mrs Huenke from QLD on 8/02/2017
Great and easy to use12. Mr Johnstone from QLD on 7/02/2017
I have found that the DrainCleanSticks works very well in the kitchen sink as I don''t have any more trouble having to keep the sink drain clean.13. Mrs Riley from QLD on 27/03/2018
Appears to work well.14. Mrs Houston from NSW on 18/03/2018
I recently downsized to a Villa and the kitchen is within the lounge area. Having a "sensitive nose" the drain sticks give me confidence that the kitchen area always has a clean smell.15. Mrs Reardon from VIC on 11/03/2018
So far, so good. It hasn''t been long enough to really know if they are working.16. Mrs Dips from NSW on 4/01/2018
so far good17. Dr Novak from WA on 5/11/2017
Inserted the sticks as per instructions. they do appear to be working18. Mrs Martin from SA on 5/08/2017
Delighted with my product.19. Mrs Mackinnon from WA on 2/07/2017
Have put them down the drains and so far so good.20. Mrs Blaikie from QLD on 5/06/2017
I have just started to use the Drain Clean Sticks, so a bit early to give a good report on how they are working. They sound very good though, and safe for the enviroment.21. Mrs Percey from TAS on 3/06/2017
What a good idea, especially for small drain holes. And reasonably priced.22. Mrs Goode from SA on 23/05/2017
Drains have improved a little since putting stick in 2 weeks ago. Probably a little too soon to be sure that they will do the job they claim23. Mrs Hoare from VIC on 12/02/2017
I found them to be very benefical.24. Mrs Chick from QLD on 12/02/2017
They seem to be doing the job.25. Mrs Barton from VIC on 25/04/2018
Early days with this product....has only been placed in the last week.26. Mrs Naismith from QLD on 5/02/2018
Good idea. Hope they are working27. Mrs Doyle from ACT on 8/06/2017
Okay28. Mrs Gallop from WA on 22/05/2017
very easy to use. Thank you.29. Miss Reading from NSW on 19/02/2017
This product didn't make a big difference to the kitchen sink drain which often has a back-up of water. I'll keep using the supply, but wouldn''t purchase them again, as other products do a better job with unblocking drains.30. Mrs Seam from NSW on 7/02/2017
Good idea, saves messing with dangerous chemicals.31. Mrs Shoebridge from NSW on 10/07/2018
The package is very difficult to open and sticks crumble very easily, thus making it hard to guess how much is needed to put down the drain.32. Mrs King from WA on 16/12/2017
Not really sure if they are doing anything33. Mrs Fairbrother from VIC on 6/08/2017
Not very impressed so far the first one broke when getting it out of the packet, will see how the rest go34. Mrs Moyle from VIC on 3/05/2018
I haven't really noticed a lot of difference.35. Ms Lambert from NSW on 13/02/2018
I put one in, made no difference, put 3 in, still made no difference.
1. The delivery and insurance cost is for delivery within Australia no matter how many products you order. Charges are per order and are not based on weight.
2. All prices include GST. The items bought are delivered to your door by Australia Post or courier. All of our quality products come with a 30-day money back guarantee if you are not completely satisfied.
3. We strive to deliver every order as soon as possible. On average we will dispatch in stock orders within 48 hours of the order being placed. We dispatch weekdays and delivery times will vary depending on your distance from our dispatch point in Sydney. Due to stock availability of some products, please allow 21 days for their delivery. For couriered items, dispatch and delivery times may vary, please contact us for further information. Please allow four to six weeks for despatch from order date of hampers and products that can be personalised (whether they are personalised or not) due to the complex systems involved.
4. If you are using our interest FREE payment terms, delivery and insurance will be charged in your first instalment.
5. We deliver throughout mainland Australia and Tasmania. But please note, we cannot deliver to the following postcodes - 2899 and 6798.
6. Occasionally, prototype samples are photographed. Production models may vary slightly. You always receive the latest model.
7. Personalised items cannot be returned unless faulty.
8. Products returned must be in original condition and packaging. All batteries must be removed from electrical devices before returning the product. You will receive an immediate credit or refund for the full purchase price (excluding delivery and insurance).
9. All products are supplied for domestic use only and not for any commercial use.
10. Products are dispatched from Innovations, 431 Warringah Road, Frenchs Forest, NSW, Australia.
11. A free gift of a similar value may be substituted if stock of the current free gift is exhausted.