ECOPOT Mini Meal Cooker SKU: ECPOT
One-touch meals in minutes - this pot knows how to cook!
The incredible Mini Meal Cooker has a ‘brain’ – a built-in sensor that automatically adjusts the temperature and time needed to cook any food to perfection. Simply add your ingredients – fresh or frozen – press the button and, in minutes, you’ll have a hot, tasty meal, side dish, cake or dessert. It will even keep food warm! At just 18H x 15W x 15L cm it’s portable and easy to store – and the non-stick inner pot is dishwasher safe.
L15 x W15 x H18 cm
240V, 60Hz, 200W
Non-stick inner pot 1L
Cook 100-103 degree
Warm 60-80 degree
21 colour printed recipes including breakfast, main meals and desert choices
Accessories include measuring cup and rice spatula
Product Rating: (4.65)1. Mrs Tennant from TAS on 6/07/2018
Great for small families2. Mrs Loney from TAS on 4/07/2018
This little cooker is just excellent, for my needs living alone. The serves are quite large. I am now experimenting with my own recipes, being careful not to overload the container. Washing up a breeze and most things take about 30 mins. Very happy so far3. Ms Roberts from NSW on 22/02/2018
This cooker is wonderful for a single meal. I found it was so quick and the meal was cooked, also it tasted delicious not overcooked and tasty. For such a small space it is so convenient to use.4. Mrs Poznaks from NSW on 20/02/2018
This cooker is magic. Simple to use, ingredients in, press button. Thats it.5. Mrs Poznaks from NSW on 20/02/2018
Just love this cooker. Ideal for one person. Put ingredients in and forget.6. Mrs Evans from QLD on 17/02/2018
Have only used it once and am very happy with result. It will have much use when the weather is cooler. Thank you. Easy to use, Easy to clean.7. Mrs Walker from TAS on 13/02/2018
Very pleased with the Mini Meal Cooker very Quick and food tasty, cooked Meat Loaf tasty and moist .thanks.8. Mrs Cartlidge from VIC on 8/02/2018
Received mini cooker without any delay and think it is great for one person living alone9. Mrs Fiocco from WA on 30/10/2017
This last product I have bought is the ECO POT ,WHICH I find excellent.I do most of my cooking in it now. Also Customer service has been very helpful over the years .10. Mrs Van Emmerik from QLD on 18/07/2017
Having given the product as a gift, I am hoping that it works as advertised. It was delivered promptly and in good condition. I think it is a great idea for one person meals.11. Mrs Griffin from VIC on 3/07/2017
This is just the right size for two, and so easy to use. I highly recommend it.12. Mrs Southam from WA on 20/05/2017
Love it love it so smart it knows what to do with out me doing much have cooked lots of things13. Mrs Sidebottom from WA on 18/05/2017
I am really happy with the ECOPOT mini cooker who does exactly what you say about it. I have purchased several items from your catalogue and am also impressed with the way we are informed all the way through to delivery.14. Mrs Dodson from NSW on 13/04/2017
The Mini Eco Pot is a lifesaver for me as I want to make a tasty healthy meal for one. I throw out so much food and with the ECO POT I have no waste. Best of all the Sensor cooks all the ingredients to perfection. I am very happy to recommend this product at such a reasonable price.15. Mr Patterson from SA on 10/04/2017
This product does what it claims. It works every time. My neighbours who are both living alone think it is great. One has already ordered hers. It is adaptable. It steams small amounts of vegetables (one potato, one carrot, frozen peas thrown in at the last minute before serving). This happens while the chop is on the grill. Meat patties cut into smaller pieces and rolled into balls works as well as shop-sold meat balls. I did this with kangaroo.16. Mrs Carter from NSW on 7/02/2017
Love the mini meal cooker. Economical and very simple to use.17. Mrs Roberts from TAS on 30/01/2017
So far so good. Have not used it much but food has been cooked to perfection. Very easy clean-up.18. Mrs Chan from NSW on 20/07/2017
Product received is just the right size.19. Miss Grant from VIC on 30/10/2017
This product did not meet standards of what I expected. Far too small takes way too long to heat and then over cooks. The idea is great but needs some work.20. Mrs Meunier from NSW on 1/01/2017
Much smaller than I thought, unable to cook for two average consumers.
1. The delivery and insurance cost is for delivery within Australia no matter how many products you order. Charges are per order and are not based on weight.
2. All prices include GST. The items bought are delivered to your door by Australia Post or courier. All of our quality products come with a 30-day money back guarantee if you are not completely satisfied.
3. We strive to deliver every order as soon as possible. On average we will dispatch in stock orders within 48 hours of the order being placed. We dispatch weekdays and delivery times will vary depending on your distance from our dispatch point in Sydney. Due to stock availability of some products, please allow 21 days for their delivery. For couriered items, dispatch and delivery times may vary, please contact us for further information. Please allow four to six weeks for despatch from order date of hampers and products that can be personalised (whether they are personalised or not) due to the complex systems involved.
4. If you are using our interest FREE payment terms, delivery and insurance will be charged in your first instalment.
5. We deliver throughout mainland Australia and Tasmania. But please note, we cannot deliver to the following postcodes - 2899 and 6798.
6. Occasionally, prototype samples are photographed. Production models may vary slightly. You always receive the latest model.
7. Personalised items cannot be returned unless faulty.
8. Products returned must be in original condition and packaging. All batteries must be removed from electrical devices before returning the product. You will receive an immediate credit or refund for the full purchase price (excluding delivery and insurance).
9. All products are supplied for domestic use only and not for any commercial use.
10. Products are dispatched from Innovations, 431 Warringah Road, Frenchs Forest, NSW, Australia.
11. A free gift of a similar value may be substituted if stock of the current free gift is exhausted.