Enamel Kitchen Composter SKU: CPCS
Kitchen Compost Bin - no smells - so convenient!
Composting is great for the garden and it’s also great for the planet - but all those trips to the bin can be off-putting, especially when it’s pouring with rain! This enamelled-steel composter makes it easy. 24cm tall and 22 cm in diameter, it sits on your kitchen bench turning up to 5.5 litres of vegetable scraps into soil-enriching compost. And there’s no need to worry about smell – the charcoal filter keeps it completely odour-free.
L24.8 x W22.6 xH24 cm
Odor-free with 1 pc built-in charcoal filter
Product Rating: (4.72)1. Mrs Cotsell from VIC on 12/05/2018
They work as advertised.2. Mrs Cotsell from VIC on 12/05/2018
I feel much less guilty now that I can recycle my kitchen vegetable scraps into my own garden, rather than adding them to land fill. I daresay they were useful as land fill, but near to home is better. A bit illogical!3. Mrs Hansen from NSW on 7/05/2018
Fabulous product. Definitely no smell. Have filled up once only so far.4. Mrs Nicholls from QLD on 22/01/2018
Another Christmas gift which seems to have gone down well.5. Ms Randall from ACT on 13/11/2017
Wonderful item. No smell and looks fantastic on the bench. Composting has never been so easy6. Mrs Hunter from WA on 12/11/2017
Wonderful product, only one trip a day to the compost bin and also looks great on my kitchen bench top7. Ireland from NSW on 25/10/2017
I bought this Kitchen Composter for my daughter and she loves it, it holds so much ,easy to empty into the big composter in the garden. Very easy to clean. Love it.8. Ms Carlisle from NSW on 24/10/2017
I have found the kitchen composter just what I needed to keep in my kitchen. It is attractive and with the lid there is no smell coming from the composting scraps.9. Mr Perry from NSW on 13/04/2017
Our second one. Perfectly satisfactory.10. Ms Mahony from VIC on 16/11/2016
Great for my garden. Less rubbish in the garbage bin.11. Mrs McKie from VIC on 13/01/2015
These are great a must have for Composter.12. Mrs Fitz-Gerald from QLD on 8/12/2013
great idea Great little product. All food scraps straight into it ready for the compost bin. No open containers attracting flies, no smell - it's great. Would be nice to have some information on the pads in the lid - i.e. how long do they last? when to change them?13. Ms Clarke from WA on 10/11/2013
excellent great best thing ever would recommend it, it holds plenty of scraps before having to empty14. Mrs Wright on 5/10/2013
Great A great product as the size is ideal for sitting conveniently on the bench for putting in scraps when preparing meals.15. Mrs Elliott from SA on 4/07/2017
Very good. Due to circumstances beyond my control, I was unable to empty the Composter for over a week but the container prevented the smell from escaping.16. Mrs Kent from NSW on 11/01/2017
Great idea, no more smelly composter bin17. Mrs Kent from NSW on 11/01/2017
great item makes our composting that much easier and with the charcoal filters theres no smell18. Ms Sincock from SA on 15/08/2018
The product looks very nice, gave to my mum and she is filling it up. Too early to see if it works. Also no information with it as to wether you need to change the charcoal filter or when. Lyn
1. The delivery and insurance cost is for delivery within Australia no matter how many products you order. Charges are per order and are not based on weight.
2. All prices include GST. The items bought are delivered to your door by Australia Post or courier. All of our quality products come with a 30-day money back guarantee if you are not completely satisfied.
3. We strive to deliver every order as soon as possible. On average we will dispatch in stock orders within 48 hours of the order being placed. We dispatch weekdays and delivery times will vary depending on your distance from our dispatch point in Sydney. Due to stock availability of some products, please allow 21 days for their delivery. For couriered items, dispatch and delivery times may vary, please contact us for further information. Please allow four to six weeks for despatch from order date of hampers and products that can be personalised (whether they are personalised or not) due to the complex systems involved.
4. If you are using our interest FREE payment terms, delivery and insurance will be charged in your first instalment.
5. We deliver throughout mainland Australia and Tasmania. But please note, we cannot deliver to the following postcodes - 2899 and 6798.
6. Occasionally, prototype samples are photographed. Production models may vary slightly. You always receive the latest model.
7. Personalised items cannot be returned unless faulty.
8. Products returned must be in original condition and packaging. All batteries must be removed from electrical devices before returning the product. You will receive an immediate credit or refund for the full purchase price (excluding delivery and insurance).
9. All products are supplied for domestic use only and not for any commercial use.
10. Products are dispatched from Innovations, 431 Warringah Road, Frenchs Forest, NSW, Australia.
11. A free gift of a similar value may be substituted if stock of the current free gift is exhausted.