Boil just the water you need - it’s easy with this mini kettle
When you’re using a big kettle, it’s easy to heat more water than you need. That pushes up your electricity bill – and how much time do you waste waiting for it to boil? This sleek little 2200W stainless steel model is just 15cm tall and holds 800ml so it’s perfect for one or two cups. It has a covered spout and removable lime scale filter – and it’s such an easy way to save time and money.
W15 x L21 x H15 cm, 700g, 0.8L capacity, 2200 Watts
On/off switch. Pilot light
Stainless steel base with concealed element
Two calibrated water-level indicators
No dust in the spout (spout cover)
Removable limescale filter
Product Rating: (4.83)1. Ms Pincus from NSW on 12/06/2018
It is a very convenient size boils quickly. Unfortunately over time it gets a dribble when pouring it. Other than that I am happy with the product. A few family members have also purchased them.2. Ms Tennant from QLD on 4/06/2018
I do not like clutter on my bench but this lovely little kettle does not take up space and even looks nice. I have not enjoyed the plastic flavour in some jugs but this one does not leave a taste in the water. It boils quickly and I love having just the cup full.3. Ms Rattray from NSW on 31/01/2018
This is excellent and does what it says.4. Ms Jones from NSW on 19/09/2017
I bought this kettle for Mum and it has been great, thank you.5. Mrs Mackenzie from VIC on 16/08/2017
I really like this kettle, as it suits for making myself or a friend a cuppa without boiling up way too much water in my old kettle.6. Mrs Delaland from VIC on 30/01/2017
Purchased this for my 90 year old mum as she cannot lift a big kettle any more. Perfect size for her. Auto cut off and boil dry function (which she has already done!) Good purchase. Arrived in 4 days7. Mrs Perinet from QLD on 21/12/2016
Replaced my larger kettle with this one and have not been disappointed.8. Mrs Hanna from NSW on 17/12/2016
Fabulous perfect for a couple.9. Mrs Bedford from WA on 11/12/2016
I have a very bad back and this little kettle is ideal and not too heavy for me to pick up or fill. We love it and are careful to follow the instructions that came with it and are clear and consise i would recomend it any time.10. Mrs Treverton from TAS on 3/09/2016
As I suffer from Rheumatoid Arthritis, this kettle is an ideal size for people that are older and have difficulty in holding a large kettle. You only boil the water that is needed, not wasting power. An excellent product. I would recommend it to anyone.11. Miss Moore from NSW on 15/08/2016
this kettle is really good to use, it is not too heavy after boiling water, easy to poor water into your mugs or cups. it is at a good price to buy. It will help people with their arthritis.12. Mrs Hardgrove from NSW on 19/07/2016
Perfect size for what we needed - fior use by my elderly mother!13. Mr Curnow from SA on 28/06/2016
We have found the Kettle is great, We try to buy one every two to three years, it does not spill water everywhere and it heats the water fast and keeps it hot. Well done to the manufacturers of this product, I would suggest one in every kitchen.14. Mrs Smith from WA on 24/02/2016
Best kettle I have ever had. Light weight. quick boil. Easy to handle. I would definitely recommend this for anyone with arthritic hands.15. Miss Robertson from WA on 3/03/2015
I am delighted with my kettle as I am elderly and have trouble lifting a full size kettle, also it saves a lot of power, and is easy to clean.I highly recommend it.16. Mrs Such from VIC on 21/01/2015
More than please with my small kettle as I have Arthritis I find it so easy to use.17. Mrs Tange from NSW on 12/05/2013
Good value for the Price AM VERY PLEASED WITH THE PURCHASE AS IT SAVES A LOT ON POWER CONSUMPTION18. Ms Roberts from SA on 11/05/2013
EXCELLENT PRODUCT I NEEDED A KETTLE THAT WOULD MAKE CUP OF SOUP AND SMALL AMOUNTS OF GRAVY, AND A CUP OF COFFEE..... EXCELLENT, QUICK AND VERY HAPPY.19. Mrs Hannah from QLD on 24/02/2013
speedy and ecom Great product for a quick and easy cup of coffee and or cup of tea first thing in the morning when I am in a hurry.20. Mr Marjoram from QLD on 21/02/2013
Right size, and very quiet! Great for us as a retired couple - just the right size, AND it's by far the quietest and lightest kettle we've ever owned, ideal for those with arthritic joints21. Ms Archer from NSW on 30/12/2012
good for older or single people I bought this kettle for my parents who are in there 90's as they were finding it difficult lifting their other kettle .They love it as they don't have any problem lifting this one and i dont have to worry about them burning themself,it's a great little kettle for older people, also great for single people or a couple.I highly recomend this kettle.22. Ms Hind from NSW on 8/12/2012
Tefal ~ Beaut mini kettle Luv luv luv this little kettle. Perfect size, light, quick, easy to use and looks great. I bought 2..... 1 for Mum :)23. Mr Anderson from NSW on 22/11/2012
Fulfills a real need. This product has it all:- Ideal for people living on their own. or that quick cupa Energy saving Visually attractive24. Mrs Fakhouri from NSW on 14/10/2012
This product has great features. It saves time and electricity. I found it usefull and so nice. Loris25. Mrs Power from NSW on 22/09/2012
Little but good I love this little kettle as it boils in no time and only does 2 cups. I am no longer reboiling a kettle that is nearly full of water each time so it has to be saving me electricity. It's also very light so is easy to pick up. Nothing to do with the kettle but a good tip is to turn everything off at the wall, I only have my fridge on full time in the kitchen now.26. Ms Rokesky from VIC on 20/12/2017
very good boils fast easy to use27. Mrs Percey from TAS on 24/08/2016
Perfect for my usage, although rather pricey.28. Ms Hicks from NSW on 12/02/2013
Very functional. The kettle suits us, two people, very well. Good size and also suited us when we had visitors.29. Mrs Sando from SA on 30/05/2017
It is a small kettle which is what I wanted, however, when you fill it up to the top mark, when it boils it overflows boiling water, which is not safe.
1. The delivery and insurance cost is for delivery within Australia no matter how many products you order. Charges are per order and are not based on weight.
2. All prices include GST. The items bought are delivered to your door by Australia Post or courier. All of our quality products come with a 30-day money back guarantee if you are not completely satisfied.
3. We strive to deliver every order as soon as possible. On average we will dispatch in stock orders within 48 hours of the order being placed. We dispatch weekdays and delivery times will vary depending on your distance from our dispatch point in Sydney. Due to stock availability of some products, please allow 21 days for their delivery. For couriered items, dispatch and delivery times may vary, please contact us for further information. Please allow four to six weeks for despatch from order date of hampers and products that can be personalised (whether they are personalised or not) due to the complex systems involved.
4. If you are using our interest FREE payment terms, delivery and insurance will be charged in your first instalment.
5. We deliver throughout mainland Australia and Tasmania. But please note, we cannot deliver to the following postcodes - 2899 and 6798.
6. Occasionally, prototype samples are photographed. Production models may vary slightly. You always receive the latest model.
7. Personalised items cannot be returned unless faulty.
8. Products returned must be in original condition and packaging. All batteries must be removed from electrical devices before returning the product. You will receive an immediate credit or refund for the full purchase price (excluding delivery and insurance).
9. All products are supplied for domestic use only and not for any commercial use.
10. Products are dispatched from Innovations, 431 Warringah Road, Frenchs Forest, NSW, Australia.
11. A free gift of a similar value may be substituted if stock of the current free gift is exhausted.