4-Egg Poacher Pan - non-stick frying pan, too!
Poached eggs are healthy and delicious – and, when you’re using this poacher, they’re incredibly easy to cook. Simply break an egg into each cup, place them into the holder over simmering water and pop on the glass lid. Unlike boiled eggs, you can easily see when they’re done just to your liking. The cups are made from food-safe plastic and you can also use the pan for everyday cooking. What great value!
20cm non stick fry pan with Glass lid and Bakelite knob
Round Support for 4x plastic egg poaching cups. (Food Safe)
Minor assembly required ( handle, knobs)
Product Rating: (3.25)1. Mrs Hemsworth from NSW on 26/02/2018
I had to wait a while for this product to come back into availability, however, it was worth the wait. I now have perfectly poached eggs for my breakfast most days. Thank you very much Innovations.2. Miss Winkworth from NSW on 12/12/2017
Great cooking utensil3. Mrs Mizon from NSW on 26/02/2018
A very handy pan and a good size for the caravan.4. Mr McGinniss from WA on 12/11/2017
It has taken a few times to get the timing right. The egg appears to be cooked on top but the white is runny underneath. When the timing is mastered it is perfectly poached.5. Mrs Paterson from VIC on 18/03/2018
The eggs do not slide out easily.6. Mrs Hunter from WA on 12/11/2017
A little disappointing. After the third use one of the poacher cups had a hole in the bottom.7. Ms Anthony from VIC on 11/11/2017
This item was small and water boiled up through holes even on the lowest heat. Better if larger. I would not recommend to anyone. Very disappointed threw it out after 2 uses. I had a larger one many years ago was my mothers worked a treat!8. Mr Greenfield from QLD on 18/10/2017
Very disappointing. Poor design (the pan is to small, so the water always boils over into the poachers) Threw it away and recovered my older model from the garbage.
1. The delivery and insurance cost is for delivery within Australia no matter how many products you order. Charges are per order and are not based on weight.
2. All prices include GST. The items bought are delivered to your door by Australia Post or courier. All of our quality products come with a 30-day money back guarantee if you are not completely satisfied.
3. We strive to deliver every order as soon as possible. On average we will dispatch in stock orders within 48 hours of the order being placed. We dispatch weekdays and delivery times will vary depending on your distance from our dispatch point in Sydney. Due to stock availability of some products, please allow 21 days for their delivery. For couriered items, dispatch and delivery times may vary, please contact us for further information. Please allow four to six weeks for despatch from order date of hampers and products that can be personalised (whether they are personalised or not) due to the complex systems involved.
4. If you are using our interest FREE payment terms, delivery and insurance will be charged in your first instalment.
5. We deliver throughout mainland Australia and Tasmania. But please note, we cannot deliver to the following postcodes - 2899 and 6798.
6. Occasionally, prototype samples are photographed. Production models may vary slightly. You always receive the latest model.
7. Personalised items cannot be returned unless faulty.
8. Products returned must be in original condition and packaging. All batteries must be removed from electrical devices before returning the product. You will receive an immediate credit or refund for the full purchase price (excluding delivery and insurance).
9. All products are supplied for domestic use only and not for any commercial use.
10. Products are dispatched from Innovations, 431 Warringah Road, Frenchs Forest, NSW, Australia.
11. A free gift of a similar value may be substituted if stock of the current free gift is exhausted.