Kookaburra Clock - hand painted vintage Australiana style
This artist’s impression of Australia’s beloved kookaburra captures its most endearing features – and it makes a delightful centrepiece for this vintage-style clock. The accurate quartz mechanism is powered by 1 x AA battery (not supplied) and the face also includes a dial to show the temperature. 30cm in diameter, it will make a great statement piece indoors or you can hang it in a covered spot outside.
30 x 30 x 5D cms
Hand painted design with temperature dial
1 x 1.5V AA Battery required (not supp)
Under cover outdoors only
Product Rating: (4.75)1. Mrs Powell from NSW on 15/05/2018
Looks good on the back veranda. Have not had it long enough to say much more at this stage. Very happy with the look of it!2. Mrs Wray from SA on 13/03/2018
The numbers are easy to read also the temperature gauge. Mine is on the wall in the kitchen. I like it.3. Mrs Kropp from NSW on 4/03/2018
very nice product and at looks very good i am happy4. Mrs Lee from QLD on 27/02/2018
Bought as a Birthday Gift for my husband, who couldn''t put it up quick enough. It is very handy in our carport when we are out there.5. Mrs Mooney from NSW on 29/12/2017
Bought 3 and sent two to friends/relatives in the UK and the third I kept in Australia. It works well although it does lose a little time6. Mrs Gissing from NSW on 27/11/2017
Looks great and the face is so easy to read.7. Mrs Brown from VIC on 29/10/2017
Nice clock working well.8. Miss Shone from VIC on 31/10/2017
Clock OK. Temperature gauge not working
1. The delivery and insurance cost is for delivery within Australia no matter how many products you order. Charges are per order and are not based on weight.
2. All prices include GST. The items bought are delivered to your door by Australia Post or courier. All of our quality products come with a 30-day money back guarantee if you are not completely satisfied.
3. We strive to deliver every order as soon as possible. On average we will dispatch in stock orders within 48 hours of the order being placed. We dispatch weekdays and delivery times will vary depending on your distance from our dispatch point in Sydney. Due to stock availability of some products, please allow 21 days for their delivery. For couriered items, dispatch and delivery times may vary, please contact us for further information. Please allow four to six weeks for despatch from order date of hampers and products that can be personalised (whether they are personalised or not) due to the complex systems involved.
4. If you are using our interest FREE payment terms, delivery and insurance will be charged in your first instalment.
5. We deliver throughout mainland Australia and Tasmania. But please note, we cannot deliver to the following postcodes - 2899 and 6798.
6. Occasionally, prototype samples are photographed. Production models may vary slightly. You always receive the latest model.
7. Personalised items cannot be returned unless faulty.
8. Products returned must be in original condition and packaging. All batteries must be removed from electrical devices before returning the product. You will receive an immediate credit or refund for the full purchase price (excluding delivery and insurance).
9. All products are supplied for domestic use only and not for any commercial use.
10. Products are dispatched from Innovations, 431 Warringah Road, Frenchs Forest, NSW, Australia.
11. A free gift of a similar value may be substituted if stock of the current free gift is exhausted.