Rugged, easy-to-read watch display - good-looking with leather strap
Large Arabic numerals make this watch very easy to read – and, set against the black dial, they’re also an eye-catching design feature. The hands are clearly visible and there’s also a sweep second hand and a display showing the day and date. Well made with a splashproof alloy case and stainless steel back and water proof to 10 metres. It has an accurate Japanese quartz movement and contrasting leather strap that perfectly complements its rugged good looks.
Display Day and Date
Alloy Case, S/Steel Back, Leather Strap Miyota 2115
Movement 3 ATM
Product Rating: (4.00)1. Mr Such from TAS on 25/08/2018
I am pleased with the watch but as the second hand is black and the watch face is black it is hard to see the second hand going around. It should be the same colour as the hour and minute hands. Also, there were no instructions on how to change the date display. I was able to figure it out but a leaflet would have been helpful.
1. The delivery and insurance cost is for delivery within Australia no matter how many products you order. Charges are per order and are not based on weight.
2. All prices include GST. The items bought are delivered to your door by Australia Post or courier. All of our quality products come with a 30-day money back guarantee if you are not completely satisfied.
3. We strive to deliver every order as soon as possible. On average we will dispatch in stock orders within 48 hours of the order being placed. We dispatch weekdays and delivery times will vary depending on your distance from our dispatch point in Sydney. Due to stock availability of some products, please allow 21 days for their delivery. For couriered items, dispatch and delivery times may vary, please contact us for further information. Please allow four to six weeks for despatch from order date of hampers and products that can be personalised (whether they are personalised or not) due to the complex systems involved.
4. If you are using our interest FREE payment terms, delivery and insurance will be charged in your first instalment.
5. We deliver throughout mainland Australia and Tasmania. But please note, we cannot deliver to the following postcodes - 2899 and 6798.
6. Occasionally, prototype samples are photographed. Production models may vary slightly. You always receive the latest model.
7. Personalised items cannot be returned unless faulty.
8. Products returned must be in original condition and packaging. All batteries must be removed from electrical devices before returning the product. You will receive an immediate credit or refund for the full purchase price (excluding delivery and insurance).
9. All products are supplied for domestic use only and not for any commercial use.
10. Products are dispatched from Innovations, 431 Warringah Road, Frenchs Forest, NSW, Australia.
11. A free gift of a similar value may be substituted if stock of the current free gift is exhausted.