Tough, protective runner - it’s like a super-long doormat!
With its tough polypropylene pile, this 90cm-wide runner acts like a doormat by helping to remove dirt and mud from your shoes. It also provides a full 2.5 metres of protection for your hall, landing or any other heavy traffi c area. Suitable for all floors apart from linoleum, it has an anti-slip PVC backing and the modern, grey and black tile design will look terrific in just about any setting.
90 x 250 cms
Not suitable for Lino Flooring
Product Rating: (4.50)1. Mrs Askey from NSW on 28/03/2018
This mat I am using in my galley kitchen as it helps my tired feet and is a great colour that does not show all the dirt and grubby marks. It is long so not for small spaces2. Mr Mott from QLD on 13/03/2018
Boy this runner has been a success with the cats ,no threads to pull and is easy to clean.3. Mrs Sharp from NSW on 20/11/2017
I have already bought three of these rugs, they are great. easy to clean. what I really like most is they do not slip or move nor do I trip on them. Not being to steady on my feet, I feel quite secure walking around with them there.4. Mrs Marshall from WA on 15/10/2017
The Runner mat looks great & fits in the hall perfectly. It stops all that wear & tear & keeps all lot of the dirt the dogs bring in getting into the carpet. The colour is just right & fit the décor fabulously.5. Ms Abizdris from VIC on 12/07/2018
The only negative thing I could say about this rug, is the smell of rubber when you first use it. Other than that great.6. Ms Prettejohn from SA on 22/10/2017
Like it so far.
1. The delivery and insurance cost is for delivery within Australia no matter how many products you order. Charges are per order and are not based on weight.
2. All prices include GST. The items bought are delivered to your door by Australia Post or courier. All of our quality products come with a 30-day money back guarantee if you are not completely satisfied.
3. We strive to deliver every order as soon as possible. On average we will dispatch in stock orders within 48 hours of the order being placed. We dispatch weekdays and delivery times will vary depending on your distance from our dispatch point in Sydney. Due to stock availability of some products, please allow 21 days for their delivery. For couriered items, dispatch and delivery times may vary, please contact us for further information. Please allow four to six weeks for despatch from order date of hampers and products that can be personalised (whether they are personalised or not) due to the complex systems involved.
4. If you are using our interest FREE payment terms, delivery and insurance will be charged in your first instalment.
5. We deliver throughout mainland Australia and Tasmania. But please note, we cannot deliver to the following postcodes - 2899 and 6798.
6. Occasionally, prototype samples are photographed. Production models may vary slightly. You always receive the latest model.
7. Personalised items cannot be returned unless faulty.
8. Products returned must be in original condition and packaging. All batteries must be removed from electrical devices before returning the product. You will receive an immediate credit or refund for the full purchase price (excluding delivery and insurance).
9. All products are supplied for domestic use only and not for any commercial use.
10. Products are dispatched from Innovations, 431 Warringah Road, Frenchs Forest, NSW, Australia.
11. A free gift of a similar value may be substituted if stock of the current free gift is exhausted.