Graceful Garden Sculpture - it glows softly at night!
The two uplifted arms of this elegant sculpture seem to be cradling the crackled glass sphere lying at its heart. This is actually a solarpowered lamp – simply position it in a sunny spot and, at dusk, it will start to glow with a soft, warm light. The sculpture is crafted from polyresin with the look of antique copper – at 50 cm tall, it will look very striking anywhere in your garden or courtyard.
26.5 W x 13 D x 50 H cm, 1.7 Kgs
Powered by one AAA NI-CD 300MAH rechargeable battery (included)
Product Rating: (4.75)1. Ms Wilkinson from VIC on 23/12/2017
Great in the garden and gives a great display at night2. Mrs Carberry from NSW on 20/11/2017
We love this sculpture, it looks stunning with it's ever changing lights at night, and just as striking through the day3. Matthews from QLD on 13/11/2017
I was delighted with this purchase and the sculpture looks very good in my front garden. The solar lamp lights adds an extra feature and the whole effect is enchanting. As with all my purchases from Innovations, I was very happy with this purchase.4. Mrs Bowley from SA on 20/03/2018
I am a little disappointed that the item did not reach me in time for my daughters Christmas present. the item itself now i have received it is beautiful.
1. The delivery and insurance cost is for delivery within Australia no matter how many products you order. Charges are per order and are not based on weight.
2. All prices include GST. The items bought are delivered to your door by Australia Post or courier. All of our quality products come with a 30-day money back guarantee if you are not completely satisfied.
3. We strive to deliver every order as soon as possible. On average we will dispatch in stock orders within 48 hours of the order being placed. We dispatch weekdays and delivery times will vary depending on your distance from our dispatch point in Sydney. Due to stock availability of some products, please allow 21 days for their delivery. For couriered items, dispatch and delivery times may vary, please contact us for further information. Please allow four to six weeks for despatch from order date of hampers and products that can be personalised (whether they are personalised or not) due to the complex systems involved.
4. If you are using our interest FREE payment terms, delivery and insurance will be charged in your first instalment.
5. We deliver throughout mainland Australia and Tasmania. But please note, we cannot deliver to the following postcodes - 2899 and 6798.
6. Occasionally, prototype samples are photographed. Production models may vary slightly. You always receive the latest model.
7. Personalised items cannot be returned unless faulty.
8. Products returned must be in original condition and packaging. All batteries must be removed from electrical devices before returning the product. You will receive an immediate credit or refund for the full purchase price (excluding delivery and insurance).
9. All products are supplied for domestic use only and not for any commercial use.
10. Products are dispatched from Innovations, 431 Warringah Road, Frenchs Forest, NSW, Australia.
11. A free gift of a similar value may be substituted if stock of the current free gift is exhausted.