A lovely way to keep plants healthy - no more dried-out plants!
Do you worry your plants will dry out while you’re away? Here’s an easy way to keep them moist and healthy! Simply fill these glass globes with water and push the stems into the soil so the roots can absorb the moisture they need. 24 or 25cm tall and supplied in a set of four, the cute bird, mushroom, snail and owl designs will also add a decorative touch to your indoor or outdoor pots.
Bird: 11 W x 5 D x 25 H cm
Snail: 12 W x 6 D x 24 H cm
Owl: 7.3 W x 6.5 D x 25 H cm
Mushroom: 10 W x 7 D x 25 H cm.
Product Rating: (4.40)1. Mr Robson from NSW on 11/07/2018
These things work but they are a bit of a pain to fill. You have to pour water down the stem to fill them up.2. Mrs Jacobi from NSW on 4/07/2018
They are very pretty and seem to do the job. I placed them in my pot plants while I was away for a week, and the plants look fine.3. Mrs Bradley from WA on 24/06/2018
watering globes look wonderful in my pots, just gives them the edge.4. Mrs Roach from NSW on 28/05/2018
I am happy with this product and have a few of the glass globes in use as I write. I found that they do not empty as quickly as I thought they would which is a good thing as I can leave them for several days and know that a continual source of water will be supplied to a plant that I value highly. I was a little worried about glass breakage but they seem to made of fairly thick glass stems and a severe bang would have to be applied before they broke, and you can easily see when the globules need to be refilled.5. Mrs Topsfield from VIC on 6/02/2018
I love these. They look so cute in the pots among the foliage. They keep the plants moist and heathy. Great product.6. Mrs Parsons from NSW on 28/01/2018
I was very pleased with this product. I bought the second set as a christmas gift for a friend who has a lot of pot plants. I used mine in hanging baskets and they are very decorative whilst being very functional.7. Mrs Frew from NSW on 24/01/2018
I am very happy with my Watering Globes, so happy that I have ordered another set. They are doing a great job and look great.8. Mrs Leaman from WA on 7/01/2018
These pretty plant watering shapes were an excellent Christmas gift for an enthusiastic gardener. The excellent packaging ensured they arrived in perfect condition.9. Miss Boyd from SA on 27/09/2017
These are absolutely gorgeous not only are they handy and useful but the pot plants look pretty as well. Thank you.10. Mrs Irvine from VIC on 20/09/2017
These work really well and look attractive in the pot. Would recommend to others, particularly for indoor plants.11. Mrs Harper from NSW on 2/07/2018
Very decorative for an indoor garden. Some shapes empty more quickly than others - maybe it depends on the root system of the plant? I''m glad I bought them.12. Mrs Smith from NSW on 19/06/2018
This is a good product works well. depending on soil type some soils use up water quicker than others. but overall like this product and they look good too had lots of good comments on then13. Mrs Stephenson from VIC on 30/09/2017
Great little addition to my pot plants, the grand children love them.14. Mrs Fickling from QLD on 8/07/2018
I thought when I purchased these that I could pour the water into the top of the watering globes, but I will have to pull them out of the soil, pour the water in, then push them back into the soil. Although pretty and will do the job, they could be better.15. Mrs Offord from NSW on 26/12/2017
Very difficult to fill, water drained very quickly.
1. The delivery and insurance cost is for delivery within Australia no matter how many products you order. Charges are per order and are not based on weight.
2. All prices include GST. The items bought are delivered to your door by Australia Post or courier. All of our quality products come with a 30-day money back guarantee if you are not completely satisfied.
3. We strive to deliver every order as soon as possible. On average we will dispatch in stock orders within 48 hours of the order being placed. We dispatch weekdays and delivery times will vary depending on your distance from our dispatch point in Sydney. Due to stock availability of some products, please allow 21 days for their delivery. For couriered items, dispatch and delivery times may vary, please contact us for further information. Please allow four to six weeks for despatch from order date of hampers and products that can be personalised (whether they are personalised or not) due to the complex systems involved.
4. If you are using our interest FREE payment terms, delivery and insurance will be charged in your first instalment.
5. We deliver throughout mainland Australia and Tasmania. But please note, we cannot deliver to the following postcodes - 2899 and 6798.
6. Occasionally, prototype samples are photographed. Production models may vary slightly. You always receive the latest model.
7. Personalised items cannot be returned unless faulty.
8. Products returned must be in original condition and packaging. All batteries must be removed from electrical devices before returning the product. You will receive an immediate credit or refund for the full purchase price (excluding delivery and insurance).
9. All products are supplied for domestic use only and not for any commercial use.
10. Products are dispatched from Innovations, 431 Warringah Road, Frenchs Forest, NSW, Australia.
11. A free gift of a similar value may be substituted if stock of the current free gift is exhausted.