A natural, leafy screen? - amazingly, these aren’t real!
Visitors will think this screen is the result of your hard work – that you’ve planted and nurtured leafy plants to protect your privacy, reduce noise or hide something unsightly, such as your rubbish bins. In fact, these one square metre screens take just a few minutes to position – incredibly, the leaves are made from plastic! There are four 50 x 50 cm panels that are easy to install and confi gure to suit your space.
L100 x W100 x H10 cm
The screen is jointed together by 16 pieces of 25 x 25 cm panels which are easy to reconfigure
Product Rating: (4.75)1. Ms Grunwald from SA on 27/08/2016
I bought this item to disguise the view of a horrible concrete retaining wall. I bought a double pack, and was able to put them up quickly by cable tie onto the fence railing. I love the dense foliage on the item which you can ruffle to give a 3d effect. The red colour contrasts well with the green fence.2. Mr Merrington from NSW on 20/08/2016
EXCELLENT3. Mrs Van Oudtshoorn from WA on 28/06/2016
Highly recommended as it looks very neat and something like the real thing and a great screen4. Mrs Weir from QLD on 15/05/2017
This screen is very well made, sturdy, and backed by a solid mesh backing, I have been looking for something like this for a long time. To be able to hose it clean will also be a bonus.
1. The delivery and insurance cost is for delivery within Australia no matter how many products you order. Charges are per order and are not based on weight.
2. All prices include GST. The items bought are delivered to your door by Australia Post or courier. All of our quality products come with a 30-day money back guarantee if you are not completely satisfied.
3. We strive to deliver every order as soon as possible. On average we will dispatch in stock orders within 48 hours of the order being placed. We dispatch weekdays and delivery times will vary depending on your distance from our dispatch point in Sydney. Due to stock availability of some products, please allow 21 days for their delivery. For couriered items, dispatch and delivery times may vary, please contact us for further information. Please allow four to six weeks for despatch from order date of hampers and products that can be personalised (whether they are personalised or not) due to the complex systems involved.
4. If you are using our interest FREE payment terms, delivery and insurance will be charged in your first instalment.
5. We deliver throughout mainland Australia and Tasmania. But please note, we cannot deliver to the following postcodes - 2899 and 6798.
6. Occasionally, prototype samples are photographed. Production models may vary slightly. You always receive the latest model.
7. Personalised items cannot be returned unless faulty.
8. Products returned must be in original condition and packaging. All batteries must be removed from electrical devices before returning the product. You will receive an immediate credit or refund for the full purchase price (excluding delivery and insurance).
9. All products are supplied for domestic use only and not for any commercial use.
10. Products are dispatched from Innovations, 431 Warringah Road, Frenchs Forest, NSW, Australia.
11. A free gift of a similar value may be substituted if stock of the current free gift is exhausted.