Remarkable Solar Powered Torch - ultra bright and LED light!
You can charge this powerful spotlight by flipping out the solar panel and placing the battery in the sun. You can also plug it into a mains socket or the car charger when travelling – the battery, cables and adaptors are all provided. A handy 16H x 13W x 19D cm, it has two brightness settings, a tough, weatherproof casing and a handle that adjusts through 90 degrees. The spotlights LED lamp will run up to 4 hours on the brightest setting with a fully charged battery. It’s perfect for any occasion, from a power cut or camping to fixing the car.
19L x 13w x 16H cms 0.85kg
3 Watt LED spotlight
Two brightness settings
Adjustable Handle through 90 degrees
3 way recharge by detachable solar station (has socket for AC charger)
AC/DC Adaptor (upplied) or 12V DC car plug (all included.)
Equiped with sealed lead acid battery.
Product Rating: (0.00)
1. The delivery and insurance cost is for delivery within Australia no matter how many products you order. Charges are per order and are not based on weight.
2. All prices include GST. The items bought are delivered to your door by Australia Post or courier. All of our quality products come with a 30-day money back guarantee if you are not completely satisfied.
3. We strive to deliver every order as soon as possible. On average we will dispatch in stock orders within 48 hours of the order being placed. We dispatch weekdays and delivery times will vary depending on your distance from our dispatch point in Sydney. Due to stock availability of some products, please allow 21 days for their delivery. For couriered items, dispatch and delivery times may vary, please contact us for further information. Please allow four to six weeks for despatch from order date of hampers and products that can be personalised (whether they are personalised or not) due to the complex systems involved.
4. If you are using our interest FREE payment terms, delivery and insurance will be charged in your first instalment.
5. We deliver throughout mainland Australia and Tasmania. But please note, we cannot deliver to the following postcodes - 2899 and 6798.
6. Occasionally, prototype samples are photographed. Production models may vary slightly. You always receive the latest model.
7. Personalised items cannot be returned unless faulty.
8. Products returned must be in original condition and packaging. All batteries must be removed from electrical devices before returning the product. You will receive an immediate credit or refund for the full purchase price (excluding delivery and insurance).
9. All products are supplied for domestic use only and not for any commercial use.
10. Products are dispatched from Innovations, 431 Warringah Road, Frenchs Forest, NSW, Australia.
11. A free gift of a similar value may be substituted if stock of the current free gift is exhausted.