Sentry Shed and Utility Cabinet SKU: STSD
A tidy garden in no time - this shed just clicks together!
This weather-resistant plastic storage is incredibly easy to assemble – the parts simply click together. Choose a 91.5H x 75W x 52.5D cm cabinet with 2 adjustable shelves or a 187H x 75W x 52.5D cm shed with 4 adjustable shelves and a vertical divider. Both have an integral floor and you can add a padlock for security – they’re perfect for keeping your garden tools, sports equipment and pool accessories safe and organised.
Garden Utility Cabinet Dimensions:
W75 x D53 x H91.5 cm, 10 kg.
Net storage space W68 x D50 x H88 cm.
No hardware required for assembly, just click in.
Sentry Shed Dimensions:
H180 x W75 x D52.5 cm
With vertical divider, 4 adjustable shelves
No tools needed for assembly
Weather proof for outdoor use
All plastic parts means no rust
Stores garden tools, sports equipment
Pool accessories, leisure equiipment
Tough and durable floor
Product Rating: (4.27)1. Ms Butterfield from VIC on 27/04/2018
This is excellent value for money. Three hours of enjoyment putting this together. Easy to follow instructions and light enough to do alone. I recommend this item to all.2. Mrs Tennant from TAS on 22/05/2017
I am very pleased with this shed as I can keep my courtyard neat and tidy and tools are protected from the weather3. Mrs Gabriel from ACT on 18/02/2017
My husband was impressed with the quality and simple assembly instruction were straight forward. it stands on the deck filled with gardening products, spas chemicals and fish ponds needs. I love it as I know all the items in one place and I have it around the corner of the deck as it can take wet weather4. Mrs Dennis from TAS on 13/02/2017
My shed is on the deck where it is so handy. I looked around and most similar sheds were not for outdoor use or were very expensive. This shed is perfect and the adjustable shelves make it just the thing for garden items with the vertical divider allowing space for brooms, mops etc. Assembly requires no tools but it is a two-person job, particularly in the early stages when putting the sides, base and top together. I am extremely satisfied with this product and it looks very smart out on my deck.5. Mr Dodd from NSW on 18/12/2016
This Garden Utility Cabinet is a brilliant addition to our balcony it looks good and we are able to keep all our gardening and barbeque things in one area. Could not be happier.6. Ms White from VIC on 15/10/2016
The shed was easy to put together. The instructions were easy to follow. It is waterproof. Very stylish looking.7. Mr Forsyth from NSW on 6/06/2018
It was just what we needed, but we probably need another one with all the garden stuff we have accumulated.8. Mrs Morris from QLD on 8/01/2018
Easy to assemble, suitable for smallish patio, weather resistant9. Mrs Parlevliet from NSW on 2/01/2017
This item is very true to the picture in the catalogue Needs 2 people to assemble Very pleased with the finished result. It is just what I needed and living right on the coast the no rust advantage is wonderful not one component to rust. Very good product Thank you10. Mrs Kay from ACT on 28/06/2017
I bought the sentry shed outdoor storage and put it together myself. I did not find it as easy to put together as I had hoped and expected. There are a lot of parts and some smaller parts did not snap together as easily as expected. If you make a mistake it is almost impossible to take the part off again and rectify the error. I did it eventually after about 3 hours. It is not quite straight and fully connected at all points despite following all the instructions carefully. A bit disappointed, but the cupboard is functional.11. Mrs Beagle from ACT on 16/06/2018
Looked good in the catalogue, suited our immediate needs for storing garden equipment in our new smaller residence, and sounded so easy to put together. The instructions were vague in many areas, as we found out when the unit was finally assembled. The major problem was that some of the panels were warped and would not fit in neatly.
1. The delivery and insurance cost is for delivery within Australia no matter how many products you order. Charges are per order and are not based on weight.
2. All prices include GST. The items bought are delivered to your door by Australia Post or courier. All of our quality products come with a 30-day money back guarantee if you are not completely satisfied.
3. We strive to deliver every order as soon as possible. On average we will dispatch in stock orders within 48 hours of the order being placed. We dispatch weekdays and delivery times will vary depending on your distance from our dispatch point in Sydney. Due to stock availability of some products, please allow 21 days for their delivery. For couriered items, dispatch and delivery times may vary, please contact us for further information. Please allow four to six weeks for despatch from order date of hampers and products that can be personalised (whether they are personalised or not) due to the complex systems involved.
4. If you are using our interest FREE payment terms, delivery and insurance will be charged in your first instalment.
5. We deliver throughout mainland Australia and Tasmania. But please note, we cannot deliver to the following postcodes - 2899 and 6798.
6. Occasionally, prototype samples are photographed. Production models may vary slightly. You always receive the latest model.
7. Personalised items cannot be returned unless faulty.
8. Products returned must be in original condition and packaging. All batteries must be removed from electrical devices before returning the product. You will receive an immediate credit or refund for the full purchase price (excluding delivery and insurance).
9. All products are supplied for domestic use only and not for any commercial use.
10. Products are dispatched from Innovations, 431 Warringah Road, Frenchs Forest, NSW, Australia.
11. A free gift of a similar value may be substituted if stock of the current free gift is exhausted.