Light-up Solar Cherubs - lights imitate cascading water!
Two divine little cherubs sitting together give this lovely garden ornament the look of a classical fountain. In fact it’s a fountain of light – each of the three bowls holds a solar-powered lamp which glows in a descending sequence to create a sense of flowing water. The piece combines the beauty of a marble-effect finish with the benefits of polyresin – it’s light, hardwearing and weatherresistant. 40cm tall, it is impressive in every detail.
40H 18W x 16D cms
On/Off switch on bottom
Lights will flicker in sequence from top shell bowl down the the next
300mAh 1.2V Ni MH Battery included
Product Rating: (4.75)1. Mrs Walker from WA on 27/09/2017
Lovely when lit at night.2. Mrs Hollingsworth from VIC on 11/09/2017
Looks great in the garden and a light at night that looks very pretty.3. Mr Mead from ACT on 11/09/2017
Very pleased with everything I have bought from Innovations4. Mrs Jones from SA on 6/09/2017
This article is really cute, I do not see that it looks like a waterfall into each of the pots but nevertheless it still looks very nice.
1. The delivery and insurance cost is for delivery within Australia no matter how many products you order. Charges are per order and are not based on weight.
2. All prices include GST. The items bought are delivered to your door by Australia Post or courier. All of our quality products come with a 30-day money back guarantee if you are not completely satisfied.
3. We strive to deliver every order as soon as possible. On average we will dispatch in stock orders within 48 hours of the order being placed. We dispatch weekdays and delivery times will vary depending on your distance from our dispatch point in Sydney. Due to stock availability of some products, please allow 21 days for their delivery. For couriered items, dispatch and delivery times may vary, please contact us for further information. Please allow four to six weeks for despatch from order date of hampers and products that can be personalised (whether they are personalised or not) due to the complex systems involved.
4. If you are using our interest FREE payment terms, delivery and insurance will be charged in your first instalment.
5. We deliver throughout mainland Australia and Tasmania. But please note, we cannot deliver to the following postcodes - 2899 and 6798.
6. Occasionally, prototype samples are photographed. Production models may vary slightly. You always receive the latest model.
7. Personalised items cannot be returned unless faulty.
8. Products returned must be in original condition and packaging. All batteries must be removed from electrical devices before returning the product. You will receive an immediate credit or refund for the full purchase price (excluding delivery and insurance).
9. All products are supplied for domestic use only and not for any commercial use.
10. Products are dispatched from Innovations, 431 Warringah Road, Frenchs Forest, NSW, Australia.
11. A free gift of a similar value may be substituted if stock of the current free gift is exhausted.