In StockSolar Floating Oxygenator SKU: SFOGR
Solar Floating Oxygenator - a healthy pond the easy way
Now you don’t have to worry about where to position your oxygenator – this one will move around your pond pumping oxygen as it goes. No wiring is needed and it’s free to run – the more the sun shines, the more oxygen it pumps. Ruggedly made from plastic and metal, it measures 26 cm in diameter and has an airstone attached to a 54 cm plastic tube. It’s the ideal way to keep small and medium-sized ponds healthy.
26 Dia x 7.4 H cm, 0.4 Kg in black color.
Product Rating: (4.00)1. Mrs Maynard from SA on 3/03/2017
Working well at the moment! Keeping water clear as hoped.2. Mrs Jones from QLD on 8/10/2016
Excellent3. Mrs Linton from QLD on 5/10/2016
Works perfectly and adds much-needed oxygen to our outdoor pond.4. Ms Barnes from SA on 20/09/2016
Waiting for summer, so I can clean the pond and put this in. Am sure it will be a benefit to the pond.5. Mrs Williams from WA on 17/10/2016
Seems to be working ok.6. Ms Howard from SA on 13/03/2017
Only works when the sun shines on it directly, no solar battery, slightest shadow stops working. Eventually, water got inside unit and it stopped working.
1. The delivery and insurance cost is for delivery within Australia no matter how many products you order. Charges are per order and are not based on weight.
2. All prices include GST. The items bought are delivered to your door by Australia Post or courier. All of our quality products come with a 30-day money back guarantee if you are not completely satisfied.
3. We strive to deliver every order as soon as possible. On average we will dispatch in stock orders within 48 hours of the order being placed. We dispatch weekdays and delivery times will vary depending on your distance from our dispatch point in Sydney. Due to stock availability of some products, please allow 21 days for their delivery. For couriered items, dispatch and delivery times may vary, please contact us for further information. Please allow four to six weeks for despatch from order date of hampers and products that can be personalised (whether they are personalised or not) due to the complex systems involved.
4. If you are using our interest FREE payment terms, delivery and insurance will be charged in your first instalment.
5. We deliver throughout mainland Australia and Tasmania. But please note, we cannot deliver to the following postcodes - 2899 and 6798.
6. Occasionally, prototype samples are photographed. Production models may vary slightly. You always receive the latest model.
7. Personalised items cannot be returned unless faulty.
8. Products returned must be in original condition and packaging. All batteries must be removed from electrical devices before returning the product. You will receive an immediate credit or refund for the full purchase price (excluding delivery and insurance).
9. All products are supplied for domestic use only and not for any commercial use.
10. Products are dispatched from Innovations, 431 Warringah Road, Frenchs Forest, NSW, Australia.
11. A free gift of a similar value may be substituted if stock of the current free gift is exhausted.