Sold Out3-in-1 Solar Lamp Pole SKU: SLMP
Traditional-style solar lamps - you can use them in 3 different ways!
These elegant carriage-style lamps are incredibly versatile – you can attach them to a wall or use them freestanding, either close to the ground or at the height of a traditional lamp-post. Ruggedly made from plastic, they measure 28cm x 11cm and stand up to 153cm tall. They have solar panels integrated into the classic design and turn on automatically at dusk – what a beautiful way to highlight a garden feature or light your paths and doorways!
• Solar-powered Lamp design - no messy wiring
• 3-in-1 design for different mounting options
• Post comes with 8 sections, each 16cms in length for a customise-able height
H153 x W28 x D11 cm
Wall light, small pathway light, or lamp post
Turns ON at night and OFF in the day
Dual lanterns charge automatically
No batteries or wiring required
Product Rating: (4.00)1. Mr Jones from SA on 26/02/2018
This works very well, the lamps could have been a little bigger.2. Mrs Utick from NSW on 22/11/2017
We have these in our front garden of our Villa, look really good and lights the path.3. Mrs Taylor from NSW on 22/11/2017
I am very please with my sola lamps they look great.4. Mrs Mizon from NSW on 26/02/2018
Smaller lamps than expected but working very well and quite bright. Looks good in the garden.5. Mr Unwin from VIC on 20/11/2017
smaller than I thought they would be6. Ms Erwin from VIC on 27/10/2017
Look terrific. Easy to put together7. Ms Northcott from QLD on 23/10/2017
The lights are good but the pole is very flimsy. Hubby had to put a steel pole up to hold the jights.8. Mr Khan from NSW on 19/11/2017
Not Bright enough. Size are small.
1. The delivery and insurance cost is for delivery within Australia no matter how many products you order. Charges are per order and are not based on weight.
2. All prices include GST. The items bought are delivered to your door by Australia Post or courier. All of our quality products come with a 30-day money back guarantee if you are not completely satisfied.
3. We strive to deliver every order as soon as possible. On average we will dispatch in stock orders within 48 hours of the order being placed. We dispatch weekdays and delivery times will vary depending on your distance from our dispatch point in Sydney. Due to stock availability of some products, please allow 21 days for their delivery. For couriered items, dispatch and delivery times may vary, please contact us for further information. Please allow four to six weeks for despatch from order date of hampers and products that can be personalised (whether they are personalised or not) due to the complex systems involved.
4. If you are using our interest FREE payment terms, delivery and insurance will be charged in your first instalment.
5. We deliver throughout mainland Australia and Tasmania. But please note, we cannot deliver to the following postcodes - 2899 and 6798.
6. Occasionally, prototype samples are photographed. Production models may vary slightly. You always receive the latest model.
7. Personalised items cannot be returned unless faulty.
8. Products returned must be in original condition and packaging. All batteries must be removed from electrical devices before returning the product. You will receive an immediate credit or refund for the full purchase price (excluding delivery and insurance).
9. All products are supplied for domestic use only and not for any commercial use.
10. Products are dispatched from Innovations, 431 Warringah Road, Frenchs Forest, NSW, Australia.
11. A free gift of a similar value may be substituted if stock of the current free gift is exhausted.